PDA

View Full Version : If MMORPGs were designed by women...

athon
07-11-04, 00:40
1) The camera would be placed at normal eye level

2) There would be no sex emote

3) All shops would have lots of windows and catalogues displaying all their merchandise with pretty pictures.

4) Time sinks would consist of housework and shopping

5) Epics would consist of hours of housework instead of killnig people.

6) Alternatively, epics would contain lots of logic problems instead of killing people.

7) You'd have to cook your own meals.

8) If you don't cook your own meals, well then, you'll just have to starve.

9) After being drunk, they'd find some way (altering the screen refresh rate, subliminal messaging, something else) to make you actually have a headache the next morning.

Athon Solo

nobby
07-11-04, 00:52
very true my friend hehe :lol:

giga191
07-11-04, 00:53
Just wait til a female reads this :lol:
*cracks whip*

Clive tombstone
07-11-04, 01:08
Arr, this be true, arr.
(sorry its pirate day today, fighting ninja's... Arr) :D

Xeno LARD
07-11-04, 01:23
Arr, this be true, arr.
(sorry its pirate day today, fighting ninja's... Arr) :D

So, A ninja pirate, like Chris (read: weebl and bob). Would be great, right?

Spermy
07-11-04, 02:03
If women did MMOs eh?

Well the Woc skill would be replaced with the "discovering yourself skill"

The dildo of maven would be reintroduced.

Wee crabds would be replaced with something more fluffy (sorry SiL!)

Droms would be given free therapy

darknessfairy
07-11-04, 11:18
1) The camera would be placed at normal eye level

3) All shops would have lots of windows and catalogues displaying all their merchandise with pretty pictures.

4) Time sinks would consist of housework and shopping

5) Epics would consist of hours of housework instead of killnig people.

6) Alternatively, epics would contain lots of logic problems instead of killing people.

7) You'd have to cook your own meals.

8) If you don't cook your own meals, well then, you'll just have to starve.

9) After being drunk, they'd find some way (altering the screen refresh rate, subliminal messaging, something else) to make you actually have a headache the next morning.

I cant believe that. You really think that females would play this sort of game but would prefer it to involve housework. You moron really.

Just wait til a female reads this :lol:
*cracks whip*

Yes there are females in this community, and this one isn't impressed.

shodanjr_gr
07-11-04, 11:52
So, A ninja pirate, like Chris (read: weebl and bob). Would be great, right?

Yarr, t'is a pretty whench thread this one, aye...

Opar
07-11-04, 12:16
This meant to be funny? :eek:

athon
07-11-04, 14:51
This meant to be funny? :eek:
Erm... sortof. It's the kind of thing that happens when you do nothing but construct missions for 3 days to get your characters symps up. You get bored and the mind starts doing strange things (like thinking up this thread)

Athon Solo

Jesterthegreat
07-11-04, 14:56
Erm... sortof. It's the kind of thing that happens when you do nothing but construct missions for 3 days to get your characters symps up. You get bored and the mind starts doing strange things (like thinking up this thread)

Athon Solo

very easy recycle missions got my PE from -34 SL and abour 40 symp to +12 SL and 90 symp in a couple of hours... cst missions take that much longer?

dhsfiend
08-11-04, 05:30
I hate housework. I would rather kill mobs. More fun in that.

QuantumDelta
08-11-04, 05:38
Suprised it's not been edited to death tbh.

Glok
08-11-04, 06:59
very easy recycle missions got my PE from -34 SL and abour 40 symp to +12 SL and 90 symp in a couple of hours... cst missions take that much longer?CharacterS, I assume he did this with several chars. My trader did TL100 cst missions to go from 0 to 47 SL and 49 to 93 symp in about an hour and a half.

athon
08-11-04, 11:53
Yeah - did it on 3 characters. Most of them were using a Const 1 Buff + Const Glove + SS + TH + Const 2 + (Const 1 or Const 3) combo to get around 50- to 60-ish Construct and do easy missions. My trader was faster since he was able to do higher missions.

Gets a nice bit of cash to get me started too. Was able to properly equip my Rifleman and APU and I've just started on my PPU. I've also just started a new character (melee tank) mainly for the purpose of obtaining trash for recycling ammo and boosters.

The fun of recovering from a wipe - this is effectively the second time I've done it now (first time was when I left and gave everything away to my clan mates - bad idea for this game :D )

Athon Solo

Asul
08-11-04, 12:01
HAHA! U don't know my girlfriend dude! Many woman (okay, I know only in-german-living-woman) would like to have many, many more sex-emotes, but with more "sex" in it ;) When I showed my girlfriend the first time the sex emote, she says: Thats all? Why so boring? :lol: (HrrHrr, horny bitch :D )

But u forget point 10: The outfitter would be the first feature that would work 100% Buggfree ^^

amfest
08-11-04, 12:48
I hate housework. I would rather kill mobs. More fun in that.
They could make it as fun as the hacker game

-_-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;