PDA

View Full Version : [CBT]Faction

Asurmen Spec Op
06-11-04, 21:09
Wich faction on Terra has the most RP? CA is just a big bag of CS players so Im looking for a new home

Spermy
06-11-04, 21:12
Fallen angels.

Nuff said.

Asurmen Spec Op
06-11-04, 21:19
Fallen angels.

Nuff said.
hmmm noted from the spermy.
the best part would be going FA....

no officer I dont have -100 all doy factions
edit: and TG is out of the Question because in RP sence I hate terrorists
fucking noobs :angel:

Jesterthegreat
06-11-04, 22:37
hmmm noted from the spermy.
the best part would be going FA....

no officer I dont have -100 all doy factions
edit: and TG is out of the Question because in RP sence I hate terrorists
fucking noobs :angel:

TG aren't terrorists... they are Freedom Fighters. they are trying to save you from dictatorship whether you like it or not

Hippieman
06-11-04, 22:55
The people of Neocron couldn't honestly tell you wether or not they like it. Reeza brainwashed just about every citizen of the city into worshipping him and fighting for him blindly.

Spermy
07-11-04, 00:11
I should elaborate.

Fallen angels are the only faction (in my experience of almost all teh factions cept crahn and TS) where everyone is one big happy family - we're all close knit - with a few clans forming the united angels alliance - a network of angels working together for the good of all angels *cue sickening speech about loyalty etc*

we're all freindly - we're a good laugh... Our HQ is open to all - as a certain spy may have probably found out already (DAMN J00!)

er...

and they have me... so not only can you take the piss outta me on the forum you can take the piss outta me ingame - which I think clinches teh deal :lol:

Tyr
07-11-04, 23:28
Thread moved.

Xylaz
07-11-04, 23:34
Fallen angels, yes, pluto ones especially (immortal Phoenix Inc).
But you will find some smaller rp clans once in awhile in every faction. Just as you will find people who dont rp even if most people in a certain faction do (saturn FAs, for example, but they might be BD or TG now, so its hard to say)

just look for them and expect the unexpectable :p

Bushid0
07-11-04, 23:35
hmm im CA and not really noticed a "CS" attitude in the faction.

yes there is fighting but people like PvP, and 2 of the CA clans are PvP clans with well known PvPers.

im sure all of CA isnt like that, i know theres TGM(?) who might be more along what you want, though not 100% sure, maybe speak to them and see.

seems FA has always traditionally been more RP orientated tho

CA seems to have lost the people who liked to play there role in CA.

and tbh as a CA im not exactly sure what i should be RPing, i mean i play my character to how i think he should be but in relation to the faction itsself im not sure, its not like theres anyone to really police about the city

Morganth
07-11-04, 23:50
2 of the CA clans are PvP clans with well known PvPers.

im sure all of CA isnt like that, i know theres TGM(?) who might be more along what you want, though not 100% sure, maybe speak to them and see.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist but your statement is too true!

Anyway, like you I don't really know what there is to RP in CA, as its basically serve Reeza, destroy all that stands in his way (as you can see, the CA way of brainwashing is rather effective). There isn't much you can RP as for pro-city, and I have to agree that FA are a good choice if you are interested in RP but its a shame your symps are borked.

Asurmen Spec Op
07-11-04, 23:53
well ive been CA for 11months so I dont like the way it is, but if I went FA how would I? I have -88 factions :(
edit: the line between terrorist and freedom fighter doesnt exist, its just what side you look at, talk to some NPCs near TG HQ and youll see what I mean

Anna
08-11-04, 00:45
TG aren't terrorists... they are Freedom Fighters. they are trying to save you from dictatorship whether you like it or not
bin laden calls himself a freedom fighter too, do you really wonna go there? :)

and what knd of RP do you have in mind?

Bushid0
08-11-04, 00:51
freedom fighter(tg view)/terrorist(ca view) is all a point of view.

dunno why just never really been a big fan of TG

Asurmen Spec Op
08-11-04, 00:52
freedom fighter(tg view)/terrorist(ca view) is all a point of view.

dunno why just never really been a big fan of TG
me neither but that is a different thread

Sakletare
08-11-04, 00:57
bin laden calls himself a freedom fighter too, do you really wonna go there? :)
Terrorists have always called themselves freedom fighters and the goverment have always called freedom fighters terrorists. Nothing new, it's been going on for millenia. It's just propaganda, you need to know the backgroud to tell who is right.

That being said; i don't think you can compare a dictator that have brainwashed everyone in the world and made them forget everything to any IRL situation. ;)

Anna
08-11-04, 01:04
That being said; i don't think you can compare a dictator that have brainwashed everyone in the world and made them forget everything to any IRL situation. ;)
doesnt that sound exactly like how its done irl? ;)

and i ask again, what kind of RP you looking for?
phoenix for example roleplay a store, a certain clan on pluto few years ago roleplayed a police force...
so what do you understand under RP?

Asurmen Spec Op
08-11-04, 01:24
doesnt that sound exactly like how its done irl? ;)

and i ask again, what kind of RP you looking for?
phoenix for example roleplay a store, a certain clan on pluto few years ago roleplayed a police force...
so what do you understand under RP?
hmm... tbh I dont care that much

Idola
08-11-04, 01:34
hmm... tbh I dont care that much

Why did you ask which Faction has the strongest Roleplay if you don't even care about Roleplay in the first place? o_O

Genuine question. Just seems a little self-contradictory to me.

Asurmen Spec Op
08-11-04, 01:35
Why did you ask which Faction has the strongest Roleplay if you don't even care about Roleplay in the first place? o_O

Genuine question. Just seems a little self-contradictory to me.
no no no I meant I dont care about the indepth as much as I just want a home with some RPers

Idola
08-11-04, 01:36
no no no I meant I dont care about the indepth as much as I just want a home with some RPers

Ah, fair enough. :)

Well....you'd probably be best off going with Fallen Angels as Spermy said. There are quite a few Roleplayers dotted about the place, but the majority of them seem to group together in that one Faction. It's no bad thing, though.

trigger hurt
08-11-04, 04:04
Wich faction on Terra has the most RP? CA is just a big bag of CS players so Im looking for a new home
you sure you arent looking for a new home because your clan removed you from membership because you wanted to declare war on half the faction because of our affiliation with a different faction in NC1?

I think, if anyone, the city admin clans that are around right now do rp a bit, even though they dont realize it. Most of em kill people who attack others inside the city. Most of them fight against the enemy factions of DoY, especially TG.

Morganth
08-11-04, 04:08
you sure you arent looking for a new home because your clan removed you from membership because you wanted to declare war on half the faction because of our affiliation with a different faction in NC1?

I think, if anyone, the city admin clans that are around right now do rp a bit, even though they dont realize it. Most of em kill people who attack others inside the city. Most of them fight against the enemy factions of DoY, especially TG.

sexsexsexsexsexsex

tbh.

(Its 2:05 AM and I haven't had any sleep in 16 hours!!!!!! :p )
(Trig is anything interesting happening in PAIN right now, I might log on in about 15mins)

Asurmen Spec Op
08-11-04, 05:13

o_O o_O o_O o_O
what are fuck are you talking about??????
ooohh wait I know now, I wanted to see the attitude of you guys, you responded with flames and KOS KOS KOS KOS and I laughed. go back to playing your monks and dont call that RPing
edit: this is why I put it in the RP forum to avoid the uber leet hacker nija noobmonks who are so uber that they should be put to the status of gods

trigger hurt
08-11-04, 05:16
o_O o_O o_O o_O
what are fuck are you talking about??????
ooohh wait I know now, I wanted to see the attitude of you guys, you responded with flames and KOS KOS KOS KOS and I laughed. go back to playing your monks and dont call that RPing
edit: this is why I put it in the RP forum to avoid the uber leet hacker nija noobmonks who are so uber that they should be put to the status of gods
I have a monk. I dont play him. I have a tank and a pure hacker spy that lives in hacknet, except when he dies.

Calling it a bet is just as childish as someone screaming KOS. Truth is, you aren't welcome by anyone in City Admin. Your own clan told you to sod off.

Asurmen Spec Op
08-11-04, 05:18
I have a monk. I dont play him. I have a tank and a pure hacker spy that lives in hacknet, except when he dies.

Calling it a bet is just as childish as someone screaming KOS. Truth is, you aren't welcome by anyone in City Admin. Your own clan told you to sod off.
lol, I dont care what you think about me taking a bet but saying my own clan told me to sod off [edited], guess what [edited] I left because all my friends also left(crazy mainly)
edit: im not going to respond to the posts, I made the bet because Im on a tight budget and it helped get my mom something nice for mothersday so sod off ye self

trigger hurt
08-11-04, 05:20
lol, I dont care what you think about me taking a bet but saying my own clan told me to sod off is why you are a fucking moron, guess what smart ass I left because all my friends also left(crazy mainly)
edit: im not going to respond to the posts, I made the bet because Im on a tight budget and it helped get my mom something nice for mothersday so sod off ye self
uhm.

mothers day was in may. it's november. why did you wait so long to get your mother a gift for a holiday she's forgotten about until next year?

I smell bullshit.

Dribble Joy
08-11-04, 05:21
Terrorists have always called themselves freedom fighters and the goverment have always called freedom fighters terrorists. Nothing new, it's been going on for millenia. It's just propaganda, you need to know the backgroud to tell who is right.
Actaully there is a difference (in definition) between a freedom fighter and a terrorist.
However either side will call eachother and themselves different things to validate thier cause wherever possible.

/edit
OnT, I would probably say FA.
CM (skulls) try to RP, but due to my lack of capped players and the whole ability to play a merc in NC hampers it somewhat.

Asurmen Spec Op
08-11-04, 05:22
uhm.

mothers day was in may. it's november. why did you wait so long to get your mother a gift for a holiday she's forgotten about until next year?

I smell bullshit.
because im ass broke and I ment her birthday its ass late at night and im tired sheez
Im not respond here out call me an asshole all ya want I dont care what you think

BlackDove
08-11-04, 05:34
FA

I've been to all other factions.

I could give you elaborate reasons, but answer is simple.

FA.

Asurmen Spec Op
08-11-04, 05:42
FA

I've been to all other factions.

I could give you elaborate reasons, but answer is simple.

FA.
looks so.
MODS close please thanks

solling
08-11-04, 13:22
I smell bullshit.

[edited]

Tyr
08-11-04, 13:51
Thread closed.