PDA

View Full Version : NC1 saturn players

Shelty1
06-11-04, 18:50
Iv been away for ages so i apolagise for a boring post.

Although i dont have much time for NC atm i was wondering if there are many people still playing from early on on Saturn.
Alot of ppl told me they were comming back for NC2 (as did i), was just wondering if many did.
Specifically NCCC/New Dawn/101 ,days.

Give me a PM if u remember me (Legend etc) and are still playing, i need an update.

Spermy
06-11-04, 21:47
You're in luck - the oldies are making a comeback. Hope ya stick around long enough to get a taste dude.

Welcome back :D

Herbitt
07-11-04, 03:12
hi legend

if you wanna get in touch with some FLR/101st players , we're still around, merged yonks ago, as phoenix mercs, then moved ourself to NExT to cos KK made a mock of CM.

PM if you need more info :)

jernau
07-11-04, 06:22
You're in luck - the oldies are making a comeback.
Keep dreaming.

WB Shelty.

Revslad
07-11-04, 06:36
welcome back ;)

Morganth
07-11-04, 13:57
101st are still about under Phoenix, and there are a handful of New Dawn people about (System/Diablos, Devils Grace to name two), a fair number of which are in P.A.I.N. now. I'll try and get them to send you a PM or something.

J. Folsom
07-11-04, 14:00
I'm apparently still around, though I somehow doubt most of the Saturn population knows who I am in the first place.

Spermy
07-11-04, 14:04
Keep dreaming.

WB Shelty.

*Jumps on Jernau*

*Whine*

Well Fine I will!

PSST! The oldies are comin' I 'as seen it I 'as!

Bushid0
07-11-04, 20:18
i wish some of the old people would return, lot of people i dont know now.

tho i guess that is good means there are new people playing

QuickFix
07-11-04, 20:21
101st are still about under Phoenix, and there are a handful of New Dawn people about (System/Diablos, Devils Grace to name two), a fair number of which are in P.A.I.N. now. I'll try and get them to send you a PM or something.

devils and system where never in ND.

welcome back shelty

Morganth
07-11-04, 21:07

welcome back shelty

I believe I was misinformed then. :(

Omnituens
07-11-04, 21:44
We don't serve there kind here!

SilKK
08-11-04, 21:27
i dont play very often if you care to know,but do play

[D]est
08-11-04, 23:03
Devils Grace was in new dawn yo nibish, he was the one with the highest rank :lol:

COLD
08-11-04, 23:55

welcome back shelty

System = Diablos=***

trigger hurt
09-11-04, 00:49
System was in New Dawn on Diablos. Devils Grace claims to have never been in New Dawn, although I could have sworn I remember him from there...I guess he was just TG and I remember him from the canyons.

Morganth
09-11-04, 18:06
System was in New Dawn on Diablos. Devils Grace claims to have never been in New Dawn, although I could have sworn I remember him from there...I guess he was just TG and I remember him from the canyons.

I didn't think I was completely mad. Renegade was in ND with both of them I think for a while, however he got himself banned at the end of NC1 so he wasn't tempted to pay for NC2 :lol:

System
09-11-04, 20:17
I dont remember DG being in ND but that was a long ass time ago and my memory is fade.

BUt yes I'm Diablos and I was in ND with him. Also was in ND with *** the PE thats now a spy and gotta think of a new name before i come back.

Shelty1,

I think I kinda remember you, i think. You would have to remind me of something that happened or some shit.

ch0ppy
09-11-04, 20:24
hahahah System
get out of the forums bi*tch
and start playing again punk. :lol: :D

QuickFix
09-11-04, 20:34
Im pretty sure DG never had a char in ND, he was often on TS but he did not join the clan.

i dont remember you being in ND system.

but in our largest we had 190 members :wtf: admittedly a vast majority of which where alts.

System
09-11-04, 20:41
lol I wish i could but on a buddies PC doing a 1500 word essay on how gaming "doesnt" currupt childrens minds. But few more days and I'll be BACK!!! I'm going in shock becuase I havent been able to play any of my games for 2 months AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

-=Blinduk=-
10-11-04, 01:34
im sure dg was in a city admin clan called black cell :angel:

S a W
10-11-04, 10:33
tbh, I was in ND aswell but no one new which char I was :angel:

@blind just after that CA clan.

-=Blinduk=-
10-11-04, 14:13
black cell was fun :D i wub wu saw

Fur!4
11-11-04, 01:05
ND 4 ever =) Dont think that DG has been in ND cus I didnt hate anyone in ND... so.. he wasnt in ND. I remember that he was in Cartel

S a W
11-11-04, 14:03
I think he was in ND with his tank, might have been some funny name that had to be changed or he'd get banned.

Transformer
11-11-04, 15:59
i never was in ND but i chilled in their TS since know/knew mr.peepers and divide in RL. back then i was known as officer jimmy tinkle the noob tank, and tibbles the crap judge pe. although now i renamed my new tank officer jimmy tinkle for the few that might know him.

Shelty1
18-11-04, 23:22
soz for bumping the post.....but

Shelty1,

I think I kinda remember you, i think. You would have to remind me of something that happened or some shit.

im Legend (main char) not Shelty 1, i was the leader of NCCC, we fought the original TG clans (and NAT *sigh*) before they merged to form New Dawn, then soon after new dawn came on the scene i left to go traveling..and came back 2 months later to find the server in a pretty bad way :(

anyway..then templars started taking an intrest in op wars and nccc merged there.