PDA

View Full Version : Im back :)

SuperSeb
06-11-04, 13:06
alright i left nc1 when saturn got screwed, now im back and im starting from new so whats good in nc2?

.Cyl0n
06-11-04, 13:09
change your sig

SuperSeb
06-11-04, 13:15
does it scare you

Tratos
06-11-04, 13:23
Welcome Back :)

Glad to see people returning, also your avatar burns my soul.

Idola
06-11-04, 13:25
I'd advise you to change your avatar before a Moderator does it for you. It could easily trigger a seizure/epiletic fit in someone.

SuperSeb
06-11-04, 13:28
already in the first 5 minutes of entering this forum i have been told that a moderator will do something unless i do something.

SuperSeb
06-11-04, 13:30
happy?

Idola
06-11-04, 13:30
already in the first 5 minutes of entering this forum i have been told that a moderator will do something unless i do something.

If you don't want to abide by rules, then don't be part of a forum. Use your common sense; replace the avatar with something that doesn't try and reduce people to fits.

Tratos
06-11-04, 13:34
Anyway....

I believe this is a welcome back thread, :p

Welcome Back SuperSeb

SuperSeb
06-11-04, 13:52
ive already cancelled my free trial, and uninstalled the game...its as bad as i thought. And i didnt read in the rules that i had to be careful that i dont put my avatar so that it flashes.

___T-X____
06-11-04, 14:01
Hi Seb

What didnt you like about it ?

Can you send me a link to your avatar - I want to see why Idola feels the need to dispense medical advice and forum warnings/troll.

SuperSeb
06-11-04, 15:50
i dont have it anymore, it was a flashing square. I didnt like it because it just doesnt feel right...i hate the cartoony graphics too and i dont have any of my stuff i got in nc1 so basically it sucks ass.

Jesterthegreat
06-11-04, 15:52
ive already cancelled my free trial, and uninstalled the game...its as bad as i thought. And i didnt read in the rules that i had to be careful that i dont put my avatar so that it flashes.

less than an hour after posting here you have quit?

good to see you gave it a worthwhile trial period then :rolleyes:

Tostino
06-11-04, 16:41
Nice long trial there :rolleyes:.

Spermy
06-11-04, 17:13
Hmmm. Oh wow - I can see my doorstep -

now what have I done so far?

I've rolled my character and seen MC 5 and it's vast improvements - but I don't WANT to like it.

Oh look! More things to do - but I can't be arsed to do them.

There fore the game is shit.

That makes complete sense. O_o

SuperSeb
06-11-04, 18:44
in the first minute of playing i didnt like it, firstly my chars werent setup because of the saturn crash before nc2 launch but i knew this anyway, then i saw the cartoony graphics, then i made a new char and jumped off a ledge and died. Then i pressed Esc. To you this is stupid, to me it makes sense. NC1 was the best game i ever played but somehow it got ruined in NC2.

Smock
06-11-04, 19:10
Ah. ^You're the kind of guy that wants to buy a new car and takes it out on a testdrive.

You take a look at the car and think: "hmm. i don't like the colour".
You get in and drive 5 metres and hit a building. Then decide: damn. This car sux.

Too bad flaming isn't allowed, otherwise I'd make an insulting comment on your intelligence. :angel:

Nidhogg
06-11-04, 19:30
Leaving thread. Closed.

N