PDA

View Full Version : Idea: club cards

bounty
05-11-04, 19:44
Just a simple idea. For a certain faction, the FSM will sell various club cards, and these would be different for every FSM, and they would be VERY expensive. These club cards would fluctuate in price depending on inflation in the game. And they would have to be renewed every so often.

Now, what does the club card give you? It gives you access to different clubs throughout the city of neocron and in BDOY. This is like a hang out. A culture for each club might develop and certain people will hang out in one club, others in the others. You might even have to go to someone to gain access to the club of your choice if your own FSM doesn't offer it.

But why would someone want to hang out here? :-/?
Well, there are perks for the high rollers of neocron. The main thing you gain access to through these club cards is gambling. The clubs main focus is gambling. And i'm not talking about stupid shitty little games like you have in the jail (as addictive as they can be). But i'm talking a full functioning gambling system. Games would include but not be limited to:
roulette
blackjack
craps
slot machines
poker(with other players or have an NPCD if there aren't enough to fill a table)

Another idea would to be to have like a mini showbiz :) where you gain "tickets" and after winning so many tickets, you can go to an NPC, and it will show you a big display of everything from shitty novelty items all the way up to something of value and you could exchange your tickets for prizes, much like little kids do at a place like "showbiz"(sorry euros, not sure what youre equivilent place would be over there).

There could be other functions to these clubs.

The main reason for these clubs is to start a social status separation among NC much like there is in the real world. It is also a fee you have to pay in order to access certain things such as gambling. And i'm not talking stupid fees like 150nc, i'm talking millions per month for access. The main reason is, this value could be easily changed to fluctuate with NC's economy. It would be another money sink, and that is what this game needs.

Another idea that could stem from this might be to change the real estate economy in general by charging a monthly "rent" or "property tax."

*shrug* just an idea.

Jesterthegreat
05-11-04, 19:47
i wanna go to a BD drug filled slum... :D

or a Tsu whore house... :cool: