PDA

View Full Version : Camo Tank PA

Obsidian X
05-11-04, 17:24
I know its available now from CM FSM, but whats the price of it there? Asking around, people were telling me it goes for around 500K these days. During these times of recession-o-cron, I can't afford those prices, I pay less for complete rares. Could someone tell me the retail price of the camo PA, and tell me that 500K is just horrific markup, or is that actually close to its retail value?

Dribble Joy
05-11-04, 17:29
Both sets of camo PA (tank and PE) have a base value of about 500k.
My PE with 0 brt and 67 int get about 480k.

Obsidian X
05-11-04, 18:04
Both sets of camo PA (tank and PE) have a base value of about 500k.
My PE with 0 brt and 67 int get about 480k.

My god, thats criminal. But thanks for updating me anyway, least I know its not just 90 symp Mercs trying to rip me off :rolleyes:

Guess Camo PA will have to wait.

EDIT: 500K for new PA is absolutely stupid, after going away and thinking about it. I lose PA every now and then and can't afford to drop half a million on new PA (hell I could only ever afford that when I got 1mil NC tips for pokes back on Saturn). So if Camo PA has to be this expensive, then do one or more of the following:

1) Make Camo (and other PA) BPable
2) Get rid of this FSM bullshit and stick all PAs back in the shops, cut these middlemen out.
3) Make PA undroppable.

At least one of these solutions would help. I like it that we have a 'real' economy again, but I don't like it that I can drop my essential 500K PA in the middle of nowhere at any given moment, and have no realistic chance of replacing it.

Yin
05-11-04, 18:34
Totaly Agree. Plus, why it costs so mach more then normal pa with nothing but skin changed?

.Cyl0n
06-11-04, 13:12
At least one of these solutions would help. I like it that we have a 'real' economy again, but I don't like it that I can drop my essential 500K PA in the middle of nowhere at any given moment, and have no realistic chance of replacing it.

what about removing the safeslot and bring back real drops instead of belts ?
everywhere .. even in op zones?

:angel:

Cliffraiser
06-11-04, 14:08

amen :P

Jesterthegreat
06-11-04, 16:25
so dont get camo PA? it has no statistical advantage over PA3, if the look is not worth the cost in your eyes simply dont use it

J. Folsom
06-11-04, 18:29
The whole point of the Camo PA is to be a slight moneysink I believe. Statistically they're the same as the level 3 normal PA's, the only serious advantage offered by Camo PA is that it looks absolutely amazing, it even manages to make the PE PA look good, and that's no small feat.

Birkoff
06-11-04, 18:41

I'm down with that.

It even manages to make the PE PA look good, and that's no small feat.

Yea... b/c its camouflaged...... duh :P

Nidhogg
06-11-04, 19:35
It's a luxury and luxuries aren't for everyone. If you can't afford it then buy the standard one - there's no difference in effectiveness.

N

FatDogg
06-11-04, 19:45
It's a luxury and luxuries aren't for everyone. If you can't afford it then buy the standard one - there's no difference in effectiveness.

N
but...but...but...but....WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH I WANT MY CAMMMMMMMMMO PAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAH I WANT IT CHEAP AGAIN. seriously 500k is retarded expensive....

nobby
07-11-04, 03:28
but...but...but...but....WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH I WANT MY CAMMMMMMMMMO PAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAH I WANT IT CHEAP AGAIN. seriously 500k is retarded expensive....

i would give you a slap round the bloody mouth!
GROW UP!

Bushid0
07-11-04, 20:09
500k is a lot to me guess im not as rich as some.

however you compare it to bomber which is 1million i think someone said, so its 1/2 the price of that.

its just a shame its 500k worth you drop if you die, but at the cost i guess its more like a show armour, or somthing to go to op wars in since you dont drop it in those zones

SigmaDraconis
07-11-04, 20:18
Totaly Agree. Plus, why it costs so mach more then normal pa with nothing but skin changed?

its a vanity thing then, normal PA is much cheaper and just as effective, if for some damn reason u wanna look pretty so damn bad, you should be willing to pay for it.

[TgR]KILLER
07-11-04, 20:54
only use camo pa when you want to pimp ? at duel nights etc :p

aelfkins
07-11-04, 21:00

Same reason Gucci costs more than Payless. Designer style costs designer cash.

:lol: