PDA

View Full Version : Finally got C2P to work, but..

Dr Strange
05-11-04, 14:43
card went through fine, called me less than 5 minutes later to verify it all. activated my c2p account via the email they sent

not long later, i get an email with the subject "Recieved Voice Confirmation" yet the body of the email says;

"unfortunately the CLICK2PAY Service Team could not contact you at
the phone number *** ******** you provided.

For security reasons we had to deactivate your CLICK2PAY account.
To reactivate your CLICK2PAY account please contact the
CLICK2PAY Service Team."

Now, I can log ingame and play fine. i can obviously activate my forum account for a paid customer just fine, and I can login to the c2p site and all just fine. My nc2 account status is listed as Active 11-5-04 through 11-15-04 till my trial ends and thus payment is required to continue.

Did i miss something? i answered all the c2p dudes questions right, activated the c2p account through the email activaction link as required...

Idola
05-11-04, 14:47
Private Message Odin. If I remember correctly he handles these sorts of problems. Other than that, I don't know what else to suggest.

Jesterthegreat
05-11-04, 15:09
a c2p person said that these were "false" emails. he/she said just ignore it

Dr Strange
05-11-04, 15:19
a c2p person said that these were "false" emails. he/she said just ignore it

I don't wanna come off rude but can you link me to that? it's just that now i finally got c2p to work, i dont want a little technical detail such as an email sent like this to make me go through it all again :(

Xian
05-11-04, 15:24
Well - I got the e-mail that said my payment had failed to go through, yet I can still play fine.

Dr Strange
05-11-04, 15:27
Well - I got the e-mail that said my payment had failed to go through, yet I can still play fine.

Well this is saying they never called me, when they did. I talked to a foreign accented man (I'm American) for a few minutes while I answered various questions about my account, he even reminded me to activate my c2p account via the email they sent which I promptly did.

Jesterthegreat
05-11-04, 15:33
That depends: if you live in the US and the email says that "WE could NOT call you" - then you'd have to do the callback before your account would be reopened. If you live in any other country and your C2P account is locked because of "We could NOT reach you" - send an email or call C2P and they will open your account again. Please mention that you are from Neocron.

If the email says something like "Voice confirmation blabla" and you don't live in the US - just ignore it.

This procedure is a little bit difficult to explain but basically if you're outside the US you won't be called and should not get any emails regarding a call.

Please remember - this is no official statement and company policy about who will be called might change.

Ninel

linky (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?p=1652638#post1652638)

not a 100% official statement... but said by a C2P employee.

your choice if you believe him or take it further i guess but ive had no problems and i got that email too

Dr Strange
05-11-04, 19:25
Oh another thing.

A friend of mine has a problem of his account being suspended cause C2P couldnt take off more than $25 USD on his card at a time which was like 19 euro....

So um how do you go about setting how much to be taken what and when?