PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got a Small or Large PP apartment in NC2?

05-11-04, 13:13
I'm just interested if the Small and Large are still the same as the ones listed in my guide (see sig) or if they have been swapped around (since it was always suspected they were the wrong way around)

08-11-04, 14:50
I take it thats a 'no' then?

trigger hurt
08-11-04, 14:52
i bought an unfurnished one for around 200k the other day. Will be furnishing it later this week, after i make some more cash. Furniture is far too expensive for "rp" items. It's not like we can buy it and sell it back for more money.

08-11-04, 15:16
Trigger - which one did you buy and was it the same as the one listed in my guide?

Cheers

Heavyporker
09-11-04, 00:47
What 5210 means is....

is the "small PP apt" the two-floor, 7 cab apartment, and the "large PP apt" an one floor and 4 cabs affair?

trigger hurt
09-11-04, 00:51
from what I can tell, they still have them bass ackwards.

Back in nc1, the big apts were actually the small, one level apartments and the small apartments were the nice, 2 level ones. Thinking that KK would not have released NC2 and overlooked this small error, I purchased a BIG apartment, only to have it turn out to be the small, 4 room, one level apartment. I wonder if it is possible to exchange this apartment for another.

Tratos
09-11-04, 01:29
just a general appartent thing, aint the DoY starter appartment the "small" one?

09-11-04, 10:04
just a general appartent thing, aint the DoY starter appartment the "small" one?

Dont think so. Its been a while since I've looked at the DOY vendor list but I'm sure that Normal and Small are different options - unfortunately until someone buys a small (and it wont be me for a loooonnnggg time) we're not going to know (and to be fair people will probably skip the small and go for a large so we might never know)

Thanks for the info Trigger

J. Folsom
09-11-04, 13:05
Dont think so. Its been a while since I've looked at the DOY vendor list but I'm sure that Normal and Small are different options - unfortunately until someone buys a small (and it wont be me for a loooonnnggg time) we're not going to know (and to be fair people will probably skip the small and go for a large so we might never know)

Thanks for the info Trigger
I'm not completely certain the DoY starter appartment is the small one, but I'm reasonably sure.
I had someone give me a big wad of cash at the end of beta and bought myself the normal and large DoY appartments, the normal one looks completely different from the small one, and the large one is the same as the clan app.
The only DoY appartment still remaining would be the small one. ;)

No screenshots unfortunately, I forgot to back them up when I uninstalled the beta client.