PDA

View Full Version : New Dawn back in NC2?

Fur!4
05-11-04, 11:32
Isnt it anyone that think we sould recreat New Dawn on Terra? i know all of u old NDs missing it ;)

Selendor
05-11-04, 12:01
Ah New Dawn...hated and yet grudginly respected. At the time I was leading the one big CA clan that was trying to challenge New Dawn, we beat them a couple of times, but mostly we were on the receiving end of a beating.

To try and keep this from entering flame / troll land, New Dawn were important because they were one of the main clans that grew so much they controlled the map, and caused many other factions and clans to go inactive, including mine. This then resulted in what I'd call the cycle of clan growth, as many clans banded together in an often unorganised attempt to beat them.

Its a feature of Neocron that there is no real check on clan size, which we may see soon on the Neocron 2 servers. People like to join the winning side after all.

Aren't remaining New Dawn members in PAIN now on terra?

QuickFix
05-11-04, 12:08
negative, afaik i am the only remaining ND member in PAIN.

And no there will be no re-apearance of ND afaik, leaders from ND where,

Rizzy - banned
Ste-x - Sold account
Promethius - disappeared
Divide - Banned
Mags - Sold account.

so i cannot see any reason why there would be another ND, as it could not contain any of the original leaders, myself excluded

Omnituens
05-11-04, 12:12

Rizzy - banned
Ste-x - Sold account
Promethius - disappeared
Divide - Banned
Mags - Sold account.

so i cannot see any reason why there would be another ND, as it could not contain any of the original leaders, myself excluded
hm. Wharf?

seen helm around, usually hanging around TH on FNG.

unless he sold up too, because he isnt firing moonstrikes at large groups of mobs like usually does.

QuickFix
05-11-04, 12:22
hm. Wharf?

seen helm around, usually hanging around TH on FNG.

unless he sold up too, because he isnt firing moonstrikes at large groups of mobs like usually does.

er.... nah :angel:

Helm is still playing but he aint in PAIN.

i had forgot you where still playing omni.

Omnituens
05-11-04, 12:36
er.... nah :angel:

Helm is still playing but he aint in PAIN.

i had forgot you were still playing omni.
i wouldnt call camping the ceres caves playing... more like timesinking.

oh wait Revs still plays... and unfortunatly dilly does too.

Crest
05-11-04, 12:39
This is how the game works ....

You have 1 strong clan... People have a choice, either join them or make a plan.... Respect to Cm clans who created an alliance, and they did what people should have done, worked to gether to topel the ND. Others were wqeak and joined ....

Then ND did what they did, and TT were the faction (Templars I think), and now ND had 2 large enemies. The reason given for the demerger of ND was, they disliked another clan in TG ... it just so happened at the same time CM's were strong and so were tangents....

So ND players moved to BD and the cartel became known .. not all the players but a few key players and the sheep.

And so the clans went on, and will go on...
You get a super power , others don't like, and work togther to topel super power, then this upsets others, and so on and so on......

QuickFix
05-11-04, 12:45
This is how the game works ....

You have 1 strong clan... People have a choice, either join them or make a plan.... Respect to Cm clans who created an alliance, and they did what people should have done, worked to gether to topel the ND. Others were wqeak and joined ....

Then ND did what they did, and TT were the faction (Templars I think), and now ND had 2 large enemies. The reason given for the demerger of ND was, they disliked another clan in TG ... it just so happened at the same time CM's were strong and so were tangents....

So ND players moved to BD and the cartel became known .. not all the players but a few key players and the sheep.

And so the clans went on, and will go on...
You get a super power , others don't like, and work togther to topel super power, then this upsets others, and so on and so on......

CM where never a threat or challenge to ND, they did attempt to fight but in most cases we (ND) had to many people.

then we started to loose people who where bored of the same fight against the same 25 clans every night.

ASEN asshats appeared in TG, a few members of ND where banned and/or left to join Cartel.

as far as TT goes, they where never a threat until they allied themselves with Cartel, but that was obvious, ND had no allies, they couldnt, FA was always helping their enemies and Crahn was allied to BD.

that was a far as it got, when everyone else left or quit.

shortly after i was in Cartel (must mean im sheep... eh...Crest?)

Omnituens
05-11-04, 12:45
tbh NAT > ND

particually on Venus.

QuickFix
05-11-04, 12:50
tbh NAT > ND

particually on Venus.

Fuck its a drone
Duck its a drone
Look its a drone

u mean that?

Jesterthegreat
05-11-04, 12:50
CM where never a threat or challenge to ND, they did attempt to fight but in most cases we (ND) had to many people.

another clan who relies on numbers?

no please dont reform we have enough of those already

Omnituens
05-11-04, 12:52
Fuck its a drone
Duck its a drone
Look its a drone

u mean that?
and when venus first came online, and pliskin took the whole map on his 1 hacker lol

owned by a drone as well

Bugs Gunny
05-11-04, 12:56
Aaaah, the sweet sounds of history :-)
Empires rise and fall.

Crest
05-11-04, 12:58

then we started to loose people who where bored of the same fight against the same 25 clans every night.

ASEN asshats appeared in TG, a few members of ND where banned and/or left to join Cartel.

as far as TT goes, they where never a threat until they allied themselves with Cartel, but that was obvious, ND had no allies, they couldnt, FA was always helping their enemies and Crahn was allied to BD.

that was a far as it got, when everyone else left or quit.

shortly after i was in Cartel (must mean im sheep... eh...Crest?)

As I said eveloution, to determins if you are a sheep, we would need to justify why you went to BD.

Sheep always go to the winning side, While True leaders create a winning side .....

I know BD was a little weeker, then a mass move from TT and TG and they were strong ...

I ask you why BD, why not Bio, or PP ... Your answer will determine if you are a sheep.

(ND) had to many people.

Proof that numbers wins over skill. If you through enough numbers at the problem, the amount of skill needed is greatly reduced.

ND No allies, I remember a certain Alliance between CM and FA that pissed off ND, hence they lost alliances... Sure the NAP was the undoing of the then FA community

QuickFix
05-11-04, 13:00
another clan who relies on numbers?

no please dont reform we have enough of those already

well i did not mean that.

we had 20 active people, and due to having that many actives, who where all imo pretty decent players we could more often than not beat 2 or 3 times as many players, this quickly got boring, people left, arguments raged after people where killing each others alts.

and so it came to an end.

and no jester there will be no reform

on the topic of your comment jester, i would say there are not that many clans that i have fought that rely on numbers, all the ones ive seen have rouhtly 10-15 max

[edit] ive missed what you are trying to say Crest?

please explain

Jesterthegreat
05-11-04, 13:03
well i did not mean that.

we had 20 active people, and due to having that many actives, who where all imo pretty decent players we could more often than not beat 2 or 3 times as many players, this quickly got boring, people left, arguments raged after people where killing each others alts.

and so it came to an end.

and no jester there will be no reform

on the topic of your comment jester, i would say there are not that many clans that i have fought that rely on numbers, all the ones ive seen have rouhtly 10-15 max

it all depends how many those 10-15 are needed to kill...

frequantly now FF send in 10-15 vs 4 of us, and at least once even called in FAnG vs 4 of us... and the fight still lasts a long long time.

:edit:

I ask you why BD, why not Bio, or PP ... Your answer will determine if you are a sheep. sheep mentality or loyalty to friends?

when NCAT moved to BD on Uranus i may have disagree'd with the decision, but the majority of the NC players i know IRL were part of NCAT, and NCAT is the best clan i have been in (when VENOM and NCAT were merged). i wouldnt leave the clan just because the faction was populated... i disagree with joining the winning side, but when im in a clan i want to stay in the clan.

Xadhoom
05-11-04, 13:05
venom vs FF? O_o

Jesterthegreat
05-11-04, 13:07
venom vs FF? O_o

yup... from what i hear over alliance we arent the only ally they kill.

however im sure we started it :p

djskum
05-11-04, 13:08
ND had some very skilled players but mainly just numbers. Oh look I can join clan X with no OPs or join clan Y with all the places to level? I think u'll find that alot of runners will go clan Y.

Respect to those clans that tried to fight the onslaught of ND, we lost more often than won, but are you suprised? I'm not. Please lets not have a clan with half the server in please. It gets boring quick...

DjSKum

Xadhoom
05-11-04, 13:09
yup... from what i hear over alliance we arent the only ally they kill.

however im sure we started it :p

ok, thx 4 info

Jesterthegreat
05-11-04, 13:11
ND had some very skilled players but mainly just numbers. Oh look I can join clan X with no OPs or join clan Y with all the places to level? I think u'll find that alot of runners will go clan Y.

Respect to those clans that tried to fight the onslaught of ND, we lost more often than won, but are you suprised? I'm not. Please lets not have a clan with half the server in please. It gets boring quick...

DjSKum

last time i checked FF held a large chunk of the server... showing numbers do mean alot in this game

QuickFix
05-11-04, 13:30
last time i checked FF held a large chunk of the server... showing numbers do mean alot in this game

personally i think FF win by good team work, having fought against them several times over the past few weeks they have some very well organised players, they do have their faults though.

but the main reason FF seem to be able to beat us atm is the number of PPU's we can muster up in an OP war.

we struggle to get more than 2 ppu's, and on the occasion we have 3 one of them is being played by someone who cannot play a ppu.

if and when we manage to get the same number of ppu's as FF we will be able to hold our own and ever OP war will be interesting.

Currently it is just a matter of time until one of our ppu's die then we get steam rolled.

6 ppu's + team > 2 ppu's + team.
regardless of whether its even numbers

ND had some very skilled players but mainly just numbers.

DjSKum

i can name 15 highly skilled people that where in ND, so the numbers comment doesnt wash imo.

but opinions being what they are neither of us can be wrong :p

Jesterthegreat
05-11-04, 13:32
personally i think FF win by good team work, having fought against them several times over the past few weeks they have some very well organised players, they do have their faults though.

but the main reason FF seem to be able to beat us atm is the number of PPU's we can muster up in an OP war.

we struggle to get more than 2 ppu's, and on the occasion we have 3 one of them is being played by someone who cannot play a ppu.

if and when we manage to get the same number of ppu's as FF we will be able to hold our own and ever OP war will be interesting.

Currently it is just a matter of time until one of our ppu's die then we get steam rolled.

6 ppu's + team > 2 ppu's + team.
regardless of whether its even numbers

our 1 ppu, 1 apu, 1 tank and 1 PE held off a FF / FAnG team for an hour and a half... they had 5 PPU's...

PPU's are a big factor... but its not all there is. a good small team can beat a big team,if they are well prepared and organised (and teamspeak / ventrillo is a big advantage too)

J. Folsom
05-11-04, 13:38
Fact: Clan resurrection is a tried and failed enterprise.

djskum
05-11-04, 13:56

Yes and no mate. Some clans are able to hold off significant Zergs. Skill > numbers. Skill + numbers > all. Oh and TS is vital!

DjSKum

djskum
05-11-04, 14:00
i can name 15 highly skilled people that where in ND, so the numbers comment doesnt wash imo.

but opinions being what they are neither of us can be wrong :p

LOL, I won't argue with that, but those 15 players had the same number (if not more) of cannon fodder to soak up alot of attacks. I'm not dissing ND, far from it, Phoenix now have some of the old ND guys and having fought beside AND against then I *know* they are fucking good! But it was a pretty fucking big and active clan in the day.

DjSKum

Bugs Gunny
05-11-04, 14:06
I like being cannon fodder :-)

Nothing has given me more purpose in my, granted, very short life.

deac
05-11-04, 14:18
sigh I dunno whats up with jester but he seems too pissed at FF...

yes we kos em but thats becuase they started to attack us at cycrow some weeks ago... and trying to rez ppl we killed.

atm I havent seen 15 FF in a op fight yet on terra... at most we have around 12-13 ppl online and like 10 fighting...

last night vs pain, soldierz and the lunatic we had max 10.
oh btw teamwork>skillz

:wolfpower made a small vid from last nights fights btw
http://217.215.48.30/download.html

Jesterthegreat
05-11-04, 14:21

yes we kos em but thats becuase they started to attack us at cycrow some weeks ago... and trying to rez ppl we killed.

atm I havent seen 15 FF in a op fight yet on terra... at most we have around 12-13 ppl online and like 10 fighting...

oh btw teamwork>skillz

that at gab? about 10 of you ganged up to kill me before that fight... a few of our guys ran in to attack you but didnt do so good this time :(

and as i said... it was FF and FAnG on that particulat occasion, not just FF

deac
05-11-04, 14:28
that at gab? about 10 of you ganged up to kill me before that fight... a few of our guys ran in to attack you but didnt do so good this time :(

and as i said... it was FF and FAnG on that particulat occasion, not just FF

ahh soo avrage joe is you? well like we said on vent... poor guy. at the wrong place at the wrong time...

we just came from the chester fight to take gaba.... soo ofcourse we had a full force.

dunno about the fang guy. didnt see one. we didnt call him and tbh (<-omg) we wouldnt call for fang help untill hell froze over.

Jesterthegreat
05-11-04, 14:31
ahh soo avrage joe is you? well like we said on vent... poor guy. at the wrong place at the wrong time...

we just came from the chester fight to take gaba.... soo ofcourse we had a full force.

dunno about the fang guy. didnt see one. we didnt call him and tbh (<-omg) we wouldnt call for fang help untill hell froze over.

yeah i dont mind gettin killed once in a while... hell i killed about 4 pro city's there that day before you guys came.

the fang werent that fight, it was the 15 on 4 (cycrow i believe), cannings himself was there from what i heard (i personally wasnt, heard it all ver ventrillo). FAnG later said they came for fun :rolleyes:

FF were then going around saying they "pwnd" VENOM and PAIN (there being 1 runner with a VENOM tag and no PAIN runners there)which annoys me more than anything your clan does in combat. its more the talking big and bullshitting... NCAT (which included VENOM at the time) fought the whole of FA on many occasions on Uranus so we are no sranger to fighting zerg forces :)

Bugs Gunny
05-11-04, 14:32
Hmmmm. dunno, the first op fight we were in in NC2 we took tristar and 2 minutes later we saw a horde of DOY storm the place.

Can't realy say that was one clan either, more like all of em.

So i tried to park my reveler in front of the gate, and gently tried to persuade the 5 tanks that jumped me to leave the premises.
The rudeness ! They just killed me, blew up my reveler to gain access to my body and then proceeded to do foul things to my corpse.

Then at Yutano they had the courtosy to bring along a Diamond realestate melee tank, surely for negotating reasons.
However this pro-city tank just kept making use of our hospitality to come down the ug to kill people.

Surely this shows off the great skill these troops have, and it will never lead to the same "skillful tactics" being employed by pro-city in the future.

Jesterthegreat
05-11-04, 14:34
Hmmmm. dunno, the first op fight we were in in NC2 we took tristar and 2 minutes later we saw a horde of DOY storm the place.

Can't realy say that was one clan either, more like all of em.

So i tried to park my reveler in front of the gate, and gently tried to persuade the 5 tanks that jumped me to leave the premises.
The rudeness ! They just killed me, blew up my reveler to gain access to my body and then proceeded to do foul things to my corpse.

Then at Yutano they had the courtosy to bring along a Diamond realestate melee tank, surely for negotating reasons.
However this pro-city tank just kept making use of our hospitality to come down the ug to kill people.

Surely this shows off the great skill these troops have, and it will never lead to the same "skillful tactics" being employed by pro-city in the future.

i have been zerged by pro city clans too... just not as often (Lunatic Asylum have sent 10+ people after me knowing i was alone...)

deac
05-11-04, 14:46
well listen jest... clans dont SEND a squad of 10 after you... its not like a boss screams on vent : YOU 10 GO KILL JEST!!

its more likely they are boored out of their mind and hear some sort of action and go there....

Jesterthegreat
05-11-04, 14:48
well listen jest... clans dont SEND a squad of 10 after you... its not like a boss screams on vent : YOU 10 GO KILL JEST!!

its more likely they are boored out of their mind and hear some sort of action and go there....

is 10 people after an uncapped low tech PE action?

i dont mind admitting it was fairly one sided :p

Idola
05-11-04, 14:51
is 10 people after an uncapped low tech PE action?

i dont mind admitting it was fairly one sided :p

Shoot with your left hand. That should make things fair. :p

But anyway; I'll have to echo what Folsom said above. Clan "revivals" very rarely, if ever, work that well and I've yet to see a Clan that actually stays around after being ressurected. They either work first time round or collapse altogether.

That's from what I've seen, anyway. Not a big Clanner myself.

/EDIT - Added a word. The post makes more sense now.

Jesterthegreat
05-11-04, 14:55
Shoot with your left hand. That should make things fair. :p

But anyway; I'll have to echo what Folsom said above. Clan "revivals" very rarely, if ever, work that well and I've yet to see a Clan that actually stays around being ressurected. They either work first time round or collapse altogether.

That's from what I've seen, anyway. Not a big Clanner myself.

Love is a Hypodermic Needle... fantastic name for an album :D

inspiration strikes! :p

Tupac
05-11-04, 14:55

yeah i tend to agree however on the recieving end it may seem that way :p get used to it if ur fighting with FF :p and also FaNG dont really exist anymore as cannings has quit the game and the remaining members have joined DarK

Jesterthegreat
05-11-04, 14:57
yeah i tend to agree however on the recieving end it may seem that way :p get used to it if ur fighting with FF :p and also FaNG dont really exist anymore as cannings has quit the game and the remaining members have joined DarK

they existed at the time... cannings even logged on to join in :p (it was after he announced he was quitting / selling)

never really fought FAnG properly... heard the talk but i guess it will never be now. ah well

DarK and NCAT are the only clans we dont attack... mainly cos Tupac was NCAT and we know / respect him :p

:edit: and im not egotistical enough to think they need 10 people to kill me... but thats no fun for them. if they sent 1 or 2 they would have had a good fight, instead they had a few seconds of spamming the left mouse button... 20 secs of random emotes, then they went back to doing nothing

[TgR]KILLER
05-11-04, 15:14
work that well and I've yet to see a Clan that actually stays around being ressurected. They either work first time round or collapse altogether.

dit that a few times already waiting for a rezz.. if your with like 12 people and in the end 1 ppu can escape we just lay there.. most of the time we'r fighting over 2/3 op zones at a time so we just wait till they leave to hack the other op back and the ppu comming to rezz us :p

Jesterthegreat
05-11-04, 15:15
KILLER']dit that a few times already waiting for a rezz.. if your with like 12 people and in the end 1 ppu can escape we just lay there.. most of the time we'r fighting over 2/3 op zones at a time so we just wait till they leave to hack the other op back and the ppu comming to rezz us :p

he means he rarely sees clans who reform staying together... not actually "ressurected" ingame :)

QuantumDelta
05-11-04, 15:35
Fact: Clan resurrection is a tried and failed enterprise.
Unless yer me :p

--

God the more I read about the fuxed situation on terra the more I wanna come back and sort it out.
SSX don't seem to be all that active, the last two times I was on they weren't around.
I did always wonder how Uranus' politics would survive from NC1, and I know from proxi that quite a bit of it did....really weird.

J. Folsom
05-11-04, 15:42
Unless yer me :p
Some part of your clan was still alive during all the time it was inactive, which means it wasn't as much a resurrection as a revitilization. ;)
Most are bound to fail however as they're done by former normal members of the clan, it really needs support from the original leadership in most cases, because otherwise you just get a completely different clan which has the name of an old clan.

Selendor
05-11-04, 15:47
You know the more I think about 'clan size cycles', the more I think Neocron 2 is going to to be poor.

A lot of the fun in Neocron 1 was that each faction's official alliances were different, politics was ripe, balance of power was changing a lot. But now, there are two sides, it seems to just be a matter of numbers, and eventually we could see 2 large clans, NC/Doy sides, and that will get very boring in the end.

I truly wish that clan wars gets implemented as soon as possible, as well as a strong role for CityMercs as a 'third' element.

QuantumDelta
05-11-04, 15:48
Not so much Neocron, but as to FreeSpace2 ..
You're right in NC we never fell truly inactive.

However one thing to note that you rightly point out;
The only people who can truly revitalise/ressurect a clan, is the original leader/founder/originator, whatever they wanna call themselves, or someone that took on that role and held it for a while in the clan.

SSC was reborn a lot of times in a lot of games.
As will be SSX.
But then, I suppose, we're something different.
FaNG and uTs are the only two clans I've met even remotely like it in NC heh

deac
05-11-04, 17:00
hmm well lore left FF on ice for a few months, but its great to see all the old timers coming back :)

about the only ppl FF is missing from its pluto days are dank ba and kayne... and im not seeing those joing ff anytime soon :P :( :confused:

QuickFix
05-11-04, 17:14
hmm well lore left FF on ice for a few months, but its great to see all the old timers coming back :)

about the only ppl FF is missing from its pluto days are dank ba and kayne... and im not seeing those joing ff anytime soon :P :( :confused:

dank is leader of PAIN, Kayne is on our Vent not sure if he has clan chars? and Ba never heard of him?

oh btw teamwork>skillz

[/url]

it wasnt pain soldierz and lunatic.

1) we are at war with Lunatic.

2) we never called soldierz and never would.

3) we had a 3 man team their trying to help my noobie char, no combat skill. (driver/hacker/hacknet/repper) complete the PP epic)

and as i recall, 1 apu, 1 ppu and a tank took out 1 ppu 3 tanks and a spy then we attacked lunatic, only to be killed by the full force of FF and lunatic.

I respect FF, from what i have seen they are more organised than any clan i have seen since being in ND/Cartel.

good luck to you, i hope when we manage to get some active, experienced ppu's you will still have a similar number to what we have.

S a W
05-11-04, 17:20
dank is leader of PAIN,
I thot i was o_O

QuickFix
05-11-04, 17:26
I thot i was o_O

i thought u quit?

hey thats how organised we are 8|

deac
05-11-04, 18:23
I respect FF, from what i have seen they are more organised than any clan i have seen since being in ND/Cartel.

thx but it doesnt seem like it on ourside :) total and utter chaos most of the time

and omg dank is the leader? o0 didnt know that, you guys better keep him stoned... since the tends to suck when hes not :)

anyways good luck with the op waring and the same to dank ;)

Fur!4
05-11-04, 21:11
The funniest time in NC was when the massive clans were in the game =( ND PRO 101st and some other CMs clans =) we sould do that again :D

Sigma
06-11-04, 01:39
The funniest time in NC was when the massive clans were in the game =( ND PRO 101st and some other CMs clans =) we sould do that again :D

Would you mind telling me your iG-Nick?

Because I want to kill you myself. :)

pro was NEVER massive.

trigger hurt
06-11-04, 03:08

Rizzy - banned
Ste-x - Sold account
Promethius - disappeared
Divide - Banned
Mags - Sold account.

Am in PAIN, was one of the last members of New Dawn and one of the first members of Cartel.

Yeah. I have a long streak of hatred following me.

trigger hurt
06-11-04, 03:19

oh btw teamwork>skillz

:wolfpower made a small vid from last nights fights btw
http://217.215.48.30/download.html
When i can count the number of fighters your clan brings to a 10v10 op fight on one hand and still have room to count the number of ppu's you have on the same hand and one more hand, then I don't think it has anything to do with teamwork.

I'll admit, your para spamming, damage boosting team of ppus is great, but the only thing you really have going for you is DarK shoved firmly up your keister whenever you are set back on your heals by one clan who brings 2 or 3 ppus to an op fight versus 8 ppus you bring.

Of course, it works and that's a good reason to keep using it, but that doesn't automatically mean your teamwork is great. After I get para'd 12 times and run out of antishocks, im pretty much a sitting duck. Doesn't take any teamwork to bring me or anyone else down.

Sorin
06-11-04, 03:22
Am in PAIN, was one of the last members of New Dawn and one of the first members of Cartel.

Yeah. I have a long streak of hatred following me.

Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to mourn the loss of another dearly departed Saiyan leader. :(

;)

Xadhoom
06-11-04, 03:35
well I dont want to talk about my skill, ur skill and the skill of ur mother but I dont think FFs teamplay/ skill is THAT good. Their biggest advantage is their activity. it looks like FF has always enuff ppl (8 - 15) online at the prime time to defend their ops. Other clans login with 15 ppl at sunday evening but from monday - saturday they hav like 3 - 4 ppl online and thats not what I call a clan with activity.

and yeah paraspam sux.

Fur!4
06-11-04, 10:05
Would you mind telling me your iG-Nick?

Because I want to kill you myself. :)

pro was NEVER massive.
Well my IG-nick is Duplo Krigarn Uchiha Sasuke Kankurou and Karl Marx

Omnituens
06-11-04, 10:43
dude, fix your sig, you look like a complete internet n00b :p

Jesterthegreat
06-11-04, 14:40

agreed...

who links to their computer? O_o it just doesnt work :p

Fur!4
06-11-04, 15:14
WTF ur whining about my uber sig? it pwns everything! :)

Jesterthegreat
06-11-04, 15:16
WTF ur whining about my uber sig? it pwns everything! :)

yeah... a local adress is phat...

either you deserve a slap or you have it cached and it shows up on your screen :p

Fur!4
06-11-04, 15:33
yeah... a local adress is phat...

either you deserve a slap or you have it cached and it shows up on your screen :p
Happy now? huh? =)

jernau
06-11-04, 15:37
Fact: Clan resurrection is a tried and failed enterprise.Almost always true. Though NAT was a reformed clan.

NAT and ND were both great clans but their time has passed unfortunately.

You know the more I think about 'clan size cycles', the more I think Neocron 2 is going to to be poor.

A lot of the fun in Neocron 1 was that each faction's official alliances were different, politics was ripe, balance of power was changing a lot. But now, there are two sides, it seems to just be a matter of numbers, and eventually we could see 2 large clans, NC/Doy sides, and that will get very boring in the end.
This was said many many times before NC2 but KK didn't listen :(.

Jesterthegreat
06-11-04, 15:38
Happy now? huh? =)

well... its visable now at least :)