PDA

View Full Version : Whats this airship thing?

Grevian
05-11-04, 06:59
Well, this was odd, went to my Clan's apt, and see... and airship? A coffee table? A mini-hovercab? I dunno what the heck it was, but I couldnt move it, and it kept me from moving through it, but my clanmate Solomance couldnt see it?

Yeah... what the heck...

Seven
05-11-04, 07:00
LOL, Terra Server right?

darknessfairy
05-11-04, 07:03
aye terra

i wanted to go see it (im le'd and stuff) but he wouldnt let me :'(

eprodigy
05-11-04, 08:12
Haha - look in dre shop in p1 they usually have a similar problem :P

Lot's of strange things - I've had dead birds in mine many a time.

Glok
05-11-04, 08:22
My clan apt has 6 GRs (and yes they all work)... each of the screens is a GR. At first I was :wtf: then I was :rolleyes: ... now I kinda http://eastsdomain.com/site/people/skronk/love.gif it.

http://eastsdomain.com/site/people/skronk/clanapt1.jpghttp://eastsdomain.com/site/people/skronk/clanapt2.jpg

What? I like smilies ok? :p

dem0n
05-11-04, 09:25
Yup one of those things that takes 30 minutes to get fixed but doesn't even after 3 years [DRE p1]

Grevian
05-11-04, 09:50
heheh, sorry if I wouldnt let you in to see it, But you probably wouldnt have anyway's, my clanmates didnt see anything, I'm just a little aprehensive about letting people into the clan apt. as we already an assassin come in and smoke two clanmates, (It was well deserved, but they let him in just because he rang the doorbell), and I'm not sure if other people, clan, LE or no, can just grab stuff out of the cabinets, that wouldnt be cool :P

Anyways, weird... but it was gone after I relogged, too bad, woulda made a nice table for the clan :)

so, hint hint KK, track down what model that was, and add it as a table!

Bugs Gunny
05-11-04, 10:34
I wonder how many unfinnished or not implemented models KK have in the database.
Maybe they even have trial versions of the mech suits in it.

superfresh
05-11-04, 11:04
Ah the DoY cleaningbot. DoY's a mess because NC has hoarded them all.

MasterBee
05-11-04, 11:08
I'm not sure if other people, clan, LE or no, can just grab stuff out of the cabinets, that wouldnt be cool :P

Only people from your clan can open these cabinets :)

Grevian
05-11-04, 23:08
Really? I'd heard of people getting their apartments robbed? was that just cuz they made a stupid choice, and gave someone access to the clan apt. when they werent a trusted member of the clan?

J. Folsom
05-11-04, 23:09
Really? I'd heard of people getting their apartments robbed? was that just cuz they made a stupid choice, and gave someone access to the clan apt. when they werent a trusted member of the clan?
Basically yes.

Necrosadistic
05-11-04, 23:32
Thats one of the old police drones! :lol:

Tratos
06-11-04, 00:11
Thats one of the old police drones! :lol:

old? next time your in plaza look up ;) they work, but P1 Diamond Store still has one, that police bot and "The Jumpy" bit in the aggies, MAKES neocron, lol :p

Brammers
06-11-04, 02:30
When I read "Airship" I was expecting a great big Hoverbomber - not the NCPD's little remote hovercab! :D