PDA

View Full Version : KK! Something is seriously wrong with (blue) drugs!

Heavyporker
05-11-04, 02:33
Come on KK. I've spoken about this before.

Drugs (and medikits) STILL TAKE CHEMICALS! What's the fucking point of Medical Substances, then, eh?!

And, oh, man, omfg!

ONE <1k tube of TIBERAL to make a blue drug, while it takes about 20k worth of 4square mob organics to CLONE ONE!

WHAT THE HELL?!

Come on!

Make all drugs and first aid/medi- kits require medical substances to be made in the first place.

And Blue drugs should take eleven medi.subs. 10s to make, so as to make everyone weep at the cost!

Xylaz
05-11-04, 02:45
agree, its definitely too easy now.

BlackDove
05-11-04, 02:56
Shut up and start stockpiling damnit :p

IceStorm
05-11-04, 06:11
What's the fucking point of Medical Substances, then, eh?!Anti-shock and anti-poison drugs.
ONE <1k tube of TIBERAL to make a blue drug,It's not Tiberal, but Trisol which is required to make a blue drug. It costs about $1k, and is not easily salvaged from junk - it takes Tronix Parts or Large Hydraulics to get a Trisol.
Make all drugs and first aid/medi- kits require medical substances to be made in the first place.Why? So you can't obtain them?
And Blue drugs should take eleven medi.subs. 10s to make, so as to make everyone weep at the cost!Uh, at my 114 barter that's $3.7k per Substance 10.

Drugs are supposed to be viable, not an exception to the rule...

Spy XX
05-11-04, 08:17
It costs about $1k, and is not easily salvaged from junk - it takes Tronix Parts or Large Hydraulics to get a Trisol.

Isn't trisol made out of 2 Solantium and 2 Metalplates?

eprodigy
05-11-04, 08:19
Anti-shock and anti-poison drugs.

Was wondering about these.. AFAIK they can't be researched or cloned...

Bugs Gunny
05-11-04, 10:42
Drugs are hard enough to get as it is, most drugged spies are now realy cheap in using them, sicne they no longer have a stash of them in the gogo.

Stuff is expensive enough as it is.

Try gring a few places, losing a pa while hunting and you'll know what i'm talking about.

IceStorm
05-11-04, 16:29
Isn't trisol made out of 2 Solantium and 2 Metalplates?It's recycled out of those materials, yes. I'm talking about salvage, where you put an item and a salvage tool in the processor box and click start. I have 125 Recycle skill on my PE. He gets Trisol out of very few junk pieces, hence why it takes so much junk to make a blue drug.
Was wondering about these.. AFAIK they can't be researched or cloned...I think they can be researched and constructed, but not cloned. I'll try to check later today.

J. Folsom
05-11-04, 16:31
The medical substances, as I recall, were able to be used to recycle drugs at some point. And I don't mean recycling as in cloning, but that the right recipe would give a certain type of drug.

Unfortunately, I've lost most of that data a while ago.

IceStorm
05-11-04, 16:51
Unfortunately, I've lost most of that data a while ago.
But www.rpgplanet/neocron (http://www.rpgplanet.com/neocron/guides/recyclingrecipes.asp#drugs) hasn't...

Xeno LARD
05-11-04, 16:55
Out of interest. Where do you get the blue drugs from?

kurai
05-11-04, 16:58
After blowing through 57k's worth of bloody anti drugs crossing a single zone because of YAFJS [Yet Another Fucking Jawa Swarm] I heartily agree that it needs attention.

Heavyporker
05-11-04, 17:44
Lets look at the issue.

You whine about how hard it is to GET illegal drugs.

I'm looking at the point where the making of these illegal drugs are borked.

Honestly. One 1k chem to make versus 11 VERY EXPENSIVE GUTS to clone with.

THIS is where it's wrong.

Fine, you guys want to keep the "make" cost at around less than 3k. have the blue drugs be made out of one medical substance 10.

All I'm asking is that the drug-making system make more sense (drugs should be made out of medical substances, not direct from elemental chems), and that it is more equitable in being created from all points of tradeskill (res/cst and clone.)

And also, KK... only one kind of antistun can be made from medical substances.

Oh, how I long for the days when high level mobs dropped SOMETHING OTHER THAN FUCKING ARMORPARTS! FFS!

And Grims dropping armorparts 4s... fucking suck. How about making anything above 70/70 drop ONLY in the ranges of 7-10 from armorparts, medical substances, weaponparts and vehicle parts?!

EXPAND the range of itemparts dropped, ffs!

IceStorm
05-11-04, 18:18
One 1k chem to make versus 11 VERY EXPENSIVE GUTS to clone with.It doesn't take 11, it takes two or three Large Hydraulics or Tronix Parts per Blue Drug. Again, not all junk parts yield trisol. The ones that do require less to clone a blue drug than the ones which don't.
Fine, you guys want to keep the "make" cost at around less than 3k. have the blue drugs be made out of one medical substance 10.That's fine, but when you say 11, it's kinda insane.
EXPAND the range of itemparts dropped, ffs!Originally, NO parts were to drop. Only junk and chems. Be happy some are dropping.

Jesterthegreat
05-11-04, 18:35
i bought 1 redflash and 1 nightspider... i have a stock of 60 of each in my gogu now from recycling... thats just using one particular item to recycle.

1 item gives me about 4 blue drugs, and its something i find alot. i only have 10 recycle (25 with glove... just enough for drugs), if i had more i would make way more drugs just during every day leveling.

ridec
05-11-04, 18:38
Well if you haven't noticed the drugs is a big part of the game, so if they make it wronger, some other people will whine about it etc etc... So just forget it tbh...

(eXo) Opaleye
05-11-04, 19:15
Seems to me that KK has made things the way they are to allow players to make and profit from making the "blue" drugs from a 1K chemical. This is for the most part done away from the typical hunting/leveling zones. And using the parts from mob drops to "clone" drugs is less viable for this same reason.

All "blue" drugs that I have needed have been purchased from other players for about 3k each and I see no problem with things the way they are at this time.

The parts that are dropping now seem to make up for the way the old organics were able to be recycled to clone the drugs,ie. armor part 10's drop enough to make cloning drugs and psi boosters stil viable.

TBH I dont see a problem here

J J
05-11-04, 19:43
Can we have word from someone who's tried whether you can recycle anti-para and anti-db drugs (most conc ones) as I don't want to waste valuable dex points to reach the tl only to find it's not possible lol Cheers in advance....

Heavyporker
05-11-04, 19:44
jester... more recycle does not give more of a return from cloning.

Jesterthegreat
05-11-04, 19:48
jester... more recycle does not give more of a return from cloning.

nope but it would allow me to make more armour 10's :p

atm i dont bother with the others as its alot of hassle for 1 drug per part... i just use a 9 every half hour for ammo

if i had 50 rec i would collect armour 8+'s and make many more drugs

:edit: @ J J i tried it but i forgot they were TL 45 (20 higher than blue drugs) so i couldnt do it anyway... sorry :)

J J
05-11-04, 19:51
hehe thx anyway. Thats my problem, they're the only thing I need to recycle anywhere near that TL so it's a lot of points wasted if they can't be recycled.

sn8
07-11-04, 01:18
Leave drugs as they are.