PDA

View Full Version : Ts Fsm Sux?

Frotto
04-11-04, 18:24
Why is it that the only thing Tsunami FSM sells is the stupid parts? why dont we have any "unique" items that only we sell? Seems kinda pointless to be in the faction as you dont have any advantages to it? Anyone know if there are plans to add stuff to our FSM? We did have holovests but so did the stores so that was pretty pointless.

Frotto

MrChumble
04-11-04, 18:28
To balance the TT FSM I guess. Combat eyes. Whoo.

Compared to Biotech who get all the level 3 imps.

I hope the system is a work in progress :)

superfresh
04-11-04, 18:34
PP isn't too hot either. A couple of hearts. :wtf:

Birkoff
04-11-04, 18:37
TS used to have holovests, why did they change it?, was it a bug?

J. Folsom
04-11-04, 18:40
TS used to have holovests, why did they change it?, was it a bug?I think that got changed because there was no point to it, holovests are available in normal shops.

---

Anyway, let's do some thinking, which items are currently missing in-game...

Ah, I know, low-tech pistols, those would be nice for the TS FSM.

Frotto
04-11-04, 18:46
To balance the TT FSM I guess. Combat eyes. Whoo.

Compared to Biotech who get all the level 3 imps.

I hope the system is a work in progress :)

They dont get all the Level 3 Imps... because Crahn has their own imps. And besides... Name one char (other than a monk or an HC tank that doesnt need a Pistol/rifle/melee eye? it is a necessary item.

xkal_elx
04-11-04, 18:52
you can have the exp bones from the FA FSM if you want :p

Glok
04-11-04, 18:53
Does the PP FSM have filter heart 2?

superfresh
04-11-04, 18:56
Nope.

Just exp STR heart 1 & 2

Carinth
04-11-04, 19:28
In beta TS sold mid/high level low tech rifles/pistols. It fit with our epic reward being a lowtech rare rifle. As to why Tsunami would be involved in lowtech weapons, who knows. At least it was consistant tho : )

As a side note our DB has Drones and Droner stuff, tho you can't get anything cause it's broken.

Really the only reason Tsunami's are ever wanted is to kill for Crahn Epic.

LOST
04-11-04, 19:35
the TS fsm should sell specific ts only clean appys, we may be an ex criminal faction but tsunami was all about forceful business and property.
its why we were friends with dre (and should be neutral to them really).

an all 100% dev would be a handy wep for TS since all the guards had flamethrowers (dreaming)..but in nc2 they have reverted to rifles...which fits the epic i suppose.

maybe the fsm should give you access tou your own strippers that you place in your appy like any other object.

give us high lvl, low tech weapons....at least.....it might make me return to the faction.

Birkoff
04-11-04, 19:40
maybe the fsm should give you access tou your own strippers that you place in your appy like any other object.

OMG that would be to good to be true :P

Only 1 person i knew with a stripper in there apt and she didn't dance :(

Liebestoter
04-11-04, 19:58
The TS FSM should have 'pimp' furniture you can buy for your apartments, along with strippers you can place strategically on the said furniture. I'm not joking. :|

Frotto
04-11-04, 21:47
That would be awesome. Thats all i'll say. Big purple leather couches. Leopard skin coats on a coat rack... I want a purple hat with a feather on it. NOW :)

dem0n
04-11-04, 22:05
the TS fsm should sell specific ts only clean appys, we may be an ex criminal faction but tsunami was all about forceful business and property.
its why we were friends with dre (and should be neutral to them really).

an all 100% dev would be a handy wep for TS since all the guards had flamethrowers (dreaming)..but in nc2 they have reverted to rifles...which fits the epic i suppose.

give us high lvl, low tech weapons....at least.....it might make me return to the faction.
I agree with you, TS should be handling appartment keys (which they currently don't) and furniture items.

Carinth
04-11-04, 22:24
The problem with apartments is that's Black Dragon turf. They deal in drugs and real estate. For DOY, BD is the equivalant of DRE+Protopharma. And in nc1 it was bd that sold the pepper park apartments.

That aside though I agree some nice looking apartments would be perfect for TS FSM. DOY is seriously lacking in anything near what NC has apt wise. And it would make sense that Tsunami does it because we're the most classy/style oriented faction in DOY.

MkVenner
04-11-04, 23:09
i cant figure out why BD have all the PEPAs, i say give PEPA 3 to Tsu, and camo PEPA to CM, or vica versa

and the SMG224, wasnt that a Tsu item? why not now? and the Dev, aint that in HN somewhere still? why not Tsu, there guards used to use flamers, no one else

and give the chain guns to CM again :p

BlackwooD
05-11-04, 01:03
The TS FSM should have 'pimp' furniture you can buy for your apartments, along with strippers you can place strategically on the said furniture. I'm not joking. :|

AGREED. FFS open the clubs or give us stripper NPC's to put in our apts.

Mr Kot
05-11-04, 17:22
PP isn't too hot either. A couple of hearts. :wtf:

Yeah, that does suck. In beta, we had all the +3 drugs and anti drugs. Although PP sells the med substances to recycle them from, it seems that half the recipes on the various websites don't work.

Give the PP FSM the anti-drugs back!!! It will at least save us the trip to the outzone or wherever.

Kierz
06-11-04, 08:30
5 stars for the pimp furniture / strippers idea ;D

jernau
06-11-04, 09:48
Really the only reason Tsunami's are ever wanted is to kill for Crahn Epic.Not true. There's the PP Epic as well.:p

I've made a small fortune off those two. More than anyone has made reselling FSM items I'll bet.