PDA

View Full Version : Long time no see

MAJOR
04-11-04, 16:22
To those that remember , Hello . After what seems an eternity i have contemplated a return to this world. Without any knolledge of the present game I would appreciate someone recapping me on what i have missed.

Regards to all
MAJOR

QuickFix
04-11-04, 16:54
NC v's DOY

everyone in doy is enemy to everyone in NC.

everyone in NC is enemy to everyone in NC

everyone in DOY is enemy to everyone in DOY

allieds ganking allieds all the time, and with reasons such as "i love to kill saturn assholes like you guys" and "we have been in this faction for 2 years go to DOY"

Tidus_Origin
04-11-04, 17:49
NC v's DOY

everyone in doy is enemy to everyone in NC.

everyone in NC is enemy to everyone in NC

everyone in DOY is enemy to everyone in DOY

allieds ganking allieds all the time, and with reasons such as "i love to kill saturn assholes like you guys" and "we have been in this faction for 2 years go to DOY"

true, true...Biotech killing Tangent while they're using the citycom in Plaza 2, among other things, lol :rolleyes: :wtf:

They may say that the inner city sectors are 'safer', but really, you're not safe anywhere anymore (apart from your faction's - and your 'allied' faction's HQs). O_o

solling
04-11-04, 18:10
i think its funne that some CA clan takes ops from a PP clan when half the map is doy seriously its just retarded fight red damnit :p

welcome back btw ;)

Darth Slayer
04-11-04, 19:20
Ello.............. :D
Wheres all this Pking then I never see it........ :lol:
In DOY the majority of any pking is done by those brave ickle Pro NC forces who sneak in kill some nibs and then run or die.
Ditto for NC, not really seen any Allied ganking going on.

Scorpius.

Dribble Joy
04-11-04, 19:29
Evening.

Also, TH is now a trade area, CM is neutral to all but TG.
TG have moved out of the canyon, lots of fire mobs there now.

Doc Holliday
04-11-04, 19:54
To those that remember , Hello . After what seems an eternity i have contemplated a return to this world. Without any knolledge of the present game I would appreciate someone recapping me on what i have missed.

Regards to all
MAJOR

WORD!!! another one returns. you took your fucking time too son. maj its good to hear from u. it was only the other week that we were saying we wished you would come back. i reckon venom would be chuffed to know your around, lots of stuff has changed for better and worse and lots is still the same. pony up your credit card and drop in to terra sometime man and say. its easier that way. ;)

QuantumDelta
04-11-04, 20:45

Regards to all
MAJOR
Welcome back mofo :p

Sorin
04-11-04, 20:54
i think its funne that some CA clan takes ops from a PP clan when half the map is doy seriously its just retarded fight red damnit :p

welcome back btw ;)

Yeah, you would think that with the massive amounts of DOY held ops on the map (thereby hostile factions), a CA clan would take DOY ops. But no, what do they do? They single out the PP ops :lol: Allies INDEED.

So allied vs. allied is extremely common, and if you run around without an LE, watch your back or you'll be on it very frequently.

Tyranny
04-11-04, 21:00
Hallo Stranger!!!

Nice to see you back!! I can't tell you shit about NC2 dude cos I haven't done the deed yet! YET!

Tyranny

S a W
04-11-04, 22:57
Yeah, you would think that with the massive amounts of DOY held ops on the map (thereby hostile factions), a CA clan would take DOY ops. But no, what do they do? They single out the PP ops :lol: Allies INDEED.

Talking about a problem when you only know one side of the story is easy.
Truth is, that PP clan along with another allied clan, been pking the menbers of the CA clan for 2 reasons:

1º - Some dont like one menber of that CA clan
2º - They like to pk " Saturn assholes" as one of them said.

Loosing op's was a punishment

Darth Slayer
04-11-04, 23:03
Talking about a problem when you only know one side of the story is easy.
Truth is, that PP clan along with another allied clan, been pking the menbers of the CA clan for 2 reasons:

1º - Some dont like one menber of that CA clan
2º - They like to pk " Saturn assholes" as one of them said.

Loosing op's was a punishment
Buys Popcorn gets the Beer in and settles down to watch.
I love it when my enemies fight.......... :lol:

Scorpius.

Jesterthegreat
04-11-04, 23:29

Regards to all
MAJOR

if your interested in returning contact Inject... i believe hes looking to quit (which sucks) but he may sell your account back (which is good) :D

and greets :)

NC Junkie

greendonkeyuk
04-11-04, 23:54
welcome back maj (preemptive i guess but hehe).

El Jimben
05-11-04, 01:10
Hey Alec, wassup :) You should come to Southend again (one day!) and we'll have a good smoke again, unless you're still planning on RAF love? 8|

Dribble Joy
05-11-04, 01:11
Hey Alec, wassup :) You should come to Southend again (one day!) and we'll have a good smoke again, unless you're still planning on RAF love? 8|
Were you at suking?

Jesterthegreat
05-11-04, 01:13
yeah he was :p

hes a local

:edit: at least im 90% sure he was... cant see why he wouldnt have been

Dribble Joy
05-11-04, 02:12
Man that was fun...

I was wasted.

Jesterthegreat
05-11-04, 02:50
Man that was fun...

I was wasted.

as was i :p

MAJOR
05-11-04, 13:17
Nice warm welcome thanks:) I'll get in touch with inject now see if i can get my stuff back.

Cheers MAJ

Jesterthegreat
05-11-04, 13:19
Nice warm welcome thanks:) I'll get in touch with inject now see if i can get my stuff back.

Cheers MAJ

tell him to gimme an SA too :p

and remind him i have him down as a referance on my CV :p

ArgieD
05-11-04, 14:02
Man that was fun...

I was wasted.

Druggies.... When you take this game too seriously

PS Joking ;)