PDA

View Full Version : Stuff Missing

King_Boa
04-11-04, 07:15
ok

I log on my char sometime this week forgot when and all my GR list was gone put a bug report in on that.

Today i log on all money gone and GR list gone also relog nothing happen.. well shit put bug reports

clan mmeber asked me to sell some spells sence this is my barter fill up my gogo and char with spell and i go to crahn HQ and sell the spell i had on him and then went to gogo all the spells in gogo are gone

either the data on this char is fucked or something is really wrong with it

because this is the 3 rd time i lost GR and also i lost GR on this Char in Neo1

So can someone in KK look into this because this is cost me time and money getting all the GR and loseing money

thanks King Boa

Seven
04-11-04, 08:28
Yeah it blows to lose 95% of your stuff [ edited ]

Try here. helpdesk@neocron.com

Be patient™ :rolleyes:

pharabus
04-11-04, 09:06
I get lost items all the time when I log on, both of my chars can take up to a dozen relogs before I get all my stuff, sometimes everything is gone, sometimes money, sometimes just imps and sometimes i revert back to a 1/2 new character. Last night on one log my 2 slot devourer turned into a crappie hand grenade (that worried me!), I haven't permanantly lost anything yet but having to relog 12 times is a pain (also as I get spammed 2 mails a login from the skill advisor its annoying having to delete them all).

Seven
04-11-04, 09:51
I get lost items all the time when I log on, both of my chars can take up to a dozen relogs before I get all my stuff, sometimes everything is gone, sometimes money, sometimes just imps and sometimes i revert back to a 1/2 new character. Last night on one log my 2 slot devourer turned into a crappie hand grenade (that worried me!), I haven't permanantly lost anything yet but having to relog 12 times is a pain (also as I get spammed 2 mails a login from the skill advisor its annoying having to delete them all).

Yeah you have to wonder O_o they're charging more money..

Selendor
04-11-04, 12:25
Its a real worry, especially without item tracking. We're walking a tightrope of disaster. What worries me more is the implementation of item tracking could be so complicated or troublesome that it will never happen.

The more I see of Neocron 2 the more I realise nothing has changed. How long until the citycoms break down, the ingame forums get wiped etc etc. While theme weeks are going to be good for specific ingame issues I think the underlying problems with the game's design and coding will never change.

Seven
04-11-04, 22:00
Its a real worry, especially without item tracking. We're walking a tightrope of disaster. What worries me more is the implementation of item tracking could be so complicated or troublesome that it will never happen.

Now that would be very screwed up as we were told we had to leave 90% of our items behind in NC1 because of the implementation of item tracking in NC2.

Ascension
04-11-04, 22:18
Seven, you've gone very bitter! I appreciate ya pretty angry with NC 2, if so why are ya still here? :confused:

[TgR]KILLER
04-11-04, 22:50
meh gl king :( hope they retrive the shit fast for ya.

let me just edit this..

just walked into my clan app and went trough an opening in my plant ( scrub ) wall that shouldn't be there so i was like WTF.. i turned around and noticed the bottem cabinet of 2 stacked ones missing to.. a cabinet with all weapon / implant / armor blueprints in them and stacks.. almost mailed kk but just relogged got stuck in a sync a few times ( whats new ) and the cabinet and the scrub are back again.. but this IS fishy :rolleyes:

Freaky Fryd
04-11-04, 23:18
I've had my GR list almost disappear (going from almost every GR down to 5 or 6 of them) before but it's always come back on relog...
Do you continue playing while it's like that, or try relogging a bunch until it's fixed? Sometimes 1 relog isn't enough...

Luckily, I haven't lost anything too valuable (various low level armor parts) due to them just disappearing, but...

Yesterday, I logged on, and everything was fine except that my faction list said that I had completed 5 epics, instead of just the one I was in & have completed.
I relogged to fix it, and again everything was fine except that my faction list. This time it said that I had completed 9 epics...
Yet another relog, more emails from the Personal Skill advisor and I was fine...

Yes relogging is a pain, but thankly it sorts most of these errors out.

Seven
04-11-04, 23:20
Seven, you've gone very bitter! I appreciate ya pretty angry with NC 2, if so why are ya still here? :confused:

I upgraded two accounts and payed for 3 months in advance.

Spermy
04-11-04, 23:32
[ edited ]

Seven
05-11-04, 01:15
[ edited ]