PDA

View Full Version : Log in.

Seven
04-11-04, 06:16
Can't select anything from my quickbelt.
Log off.
Log back on after 1 minute, stuck in sync.
Log off.
Exit game and reboot for shits and giggles.

Log in, quickbelt works, but can't select anything (known as right click bug depending on your key config)

Log off, exit the game and wait 2 minutes (yes i have a clock with a second hand right next to me just for Neocron logins)

Back in game but stuck in sync.
Log off and go get a beer.

Check my inventory before I go level and there's nothing in there.

Log off and wait, relog, stuck in sync.

Cursed alot and logged off, went to the deserted forums to vent as calmly as I can.

*sings happy happy joy joy while bouncing up and down and wonders where I put my Ren & Stimpy marathon tape*

Vim
04-11-04, 06:29
Same with my spy & ppu tonight pretty time sinking and annoying ...
And it's like that everyday.

Reakktor thought about an uba tech for improving nc, moving all fatals from playing time to login time so cool spending half of my time wacthing 50 hp 50 sta 0 psi bug / select bug / 0 SL bug ...

It would be better than NC1 fatals if ... i hadn't fatals Ig actually like nc1 + login problem.

Not only spies uses stealth, fatals uses them too :rolleyes:

Birkoff
04-11-04, 08:26
dude u missed the 50 health and right click bugs :P

Yea i know the feeling to well. its called NC.

Don't forget thoughg NC3 will have a perfect 3d engine and all the bugs will be fixed plus lots of new content for capped players.

Seven
04-11-04, 08:30
Don't forget thoughg NC3 will have a perfect 3d engine and all the bugs will be fixed plus lots of new content for capped players.

:lol: You can only milk people for so long.

Sorin
04-11-04, 08:47

Nah, I think you're thinking about player shops and item tracking for NC3 in 2006, the perfect 3d engine, lack of bugs, and content is planned for NC5 in 2010.

pharabus
04-11-04, 09:10
and dont forget all the spam mails this logging builds up from the skill advisor (I get 2 per login from the soldier one at protopharm and it has taken me 12 login attepts to get all my stuff before, thats 24 mails!)

MISS WHIP
04-11-04, 09:16
and dont forget all the spam mails this logging builds up from the skill advisor (I get 2 per login from the soldier one at protopharm and it has taken me 12 login attepts to get all my stuff before, thats 24 mails!)

I also get that all the time but only on two of my characters , after deleting the damm mails 20 times i found the best thing is to acknowledge them but dont delete them and in that way they wont be sent again,you also wont get that mail icon next to your QB anymore. :)