PDA

View Full Version : Yup Another

james_finn
04-11-04, 02:49
Yup this is another leaving thread. Im echoing the thoughts posted by evs in his thread.

I too am cancelling two accounts, and before you all say Im not a fanboi I have stuck through and through with this game from Beta 4 for Neocron 1. I have seen it go downhill massively and not be able to recover.

With the competition that will be coming this way over the next few months (MX:O, EQ2, WoW, [And the one Im not allowed to mention]), I personally dont see this game lasting.

My shouts go out to R&D|NESW (pluto), P.I.M.P. (Best clan ever!), $n (luv u guys! see ya in EQ2 :D), and also to Heavyporker (who made being a PPU bareable) and to mablet (who was a laugh on Teamspeak!). Im sure Ive missed other people off that list so I'll say thanks to you now! Cheers for making this game fun, you know who you are!

Well finally Id like to wish KK good luck for the future as they really do have a niche market and could do so much with the game :mad: but well thats for them to see and work out! Maybe Ill be back again, If KK works on some of the promised content and continuous Bugs!

Cheers people

Delphi

[Edit : 42] :p

Glok
04-11-04, 02:57
You picked an odd time to give up hope, considering the first of many theme weeks has just begun...

Have fun out there. :)

nEo-1664
04-11-04, 03:31
/closed - leaving thread. Sorry to cya go.

N

PS: :angel:

Omnituens
04-11-04, 03:33
bah, your avatar always made be chuckle.

cya around in MxO maybe

Seven
04-11-04, 04:56
Wasn't NC2 supposed to bring in MORE people?

Ah well, GL in what you do.

Gotterdammerung
04-11-04, 05:24
closed as per forum rules and guidelines.

if you wish to express any further wishes to james please feel free to use pm's or e-mail