PDA

View Full Version : Good morning Neocron Commmunity

System
03-11-04, 15:25
Good NEWS!!

For all those who remember and fear the ppu Ubel Mort from saturn and the evil apu Diablos get ready because I'm coming back on the 18th of this month bitches :-p

All Hells gonna break lose!

OMFG I havent had the internet for over 2 months and since my life is going into game development i'm going in shock not being able to play my fav. games damnit.

But anyways College is the shit, been drunk more times then I can count. So hows everyone else doing. And my old clan mates whats up hope to see us all together when I return!

-- System --

Herbitt
03-11-04, 18:57
Coming to get back your 5 slot fire apoc ? ;p

Ascension
03-11-04, 19:16
Onoz! O_o ;) Just curious what faction?

Spermy
03-11-04, 19:21
Ah Americas college system - Raising pregnacy and drug abuse rates for centuries.

I hope you're getting some work done fella.

I'll make sure to stop by and show you how the brits do it when I'm at South carolina next year (HOORAY FOR YEARS ABROAD!)

THE_TICK!!!!
03-11-04, 19:28
south carolina huh..look me up spermy ill show you how us REDNECKS get er done :)

plague
03-11-04, 19:31
I remember Diablos, but i feared not. I rember getting him pissed by ganking his alt repetedly so he had to call his clan over(ND) and they killed they hole caving team(buncha noobs) sept for me ppu :p ....lol was funny... well god to c er coming back maby we can have some more funn lolerz :lol: :lol:

Spermy
03-11-04, 21:52
south carolina huh..look me up spermy ill show you how us REDNECKS get er done :)

Drink you under the table geezer. ;)

trigger hurt
03-11-04, 23:06
Ah Americas college system - Raising pregnacy and drug abuse rates for centuries.

I hope you're getting some work done fella.

I'll make sure to stop by and show you how the brits do it when I'm at South carolina next year (HOORAY FOR YEARS ABROAD!)
Where will you be in South Carolina? I live in columbia. Wouldn't mind meeting the jackass behind the name.

ridec
03-11-04, 23:08
Goodnight TBH :eek:

Spermy
03-11-04, 23:22
Where will you be in South Carolina? I live in columbia. Wouldn't mind meeting the jackass behind the name.

And I wouldn't mind paying "social visits" to people either.

Tit.

ridec
03-11-04, 23:23
ridec says: Goodnight TBH :eek:

mishkin
04-11-04, 01:31
Woot, another thread filled with threats and vile sarcasm, and seeing as it is a reversed leaving thread, I guess we'll see it [closed] and [edited] :D :D

trigger hurt
04-11-04, 02:52
And I wouldn't mind paying "social visits" to people either.

Tit.
wasn't a threat. was actually my odd way of offering a beer and a meal. there's a few nc players that live in this area. was actually thinking it would be swell to meet someone from across the pond that plays neocron.

but you are still a jackass.

StrongSad
04-11-04, 04:40
but you are still a jackass

cant we all just be friends? :(

THE_TICK!!!!
04-11-04, 06:53
Drink you under the table geezer. ;)
(YAWNS) any time there young buck :)

Spermy
04-11-04, 12:05
Apologies to trigger -

Usually when people use the word jackass and are talking to me it's because of my comments.

:(

@ Tick...

Young buck I may be.

Line em up and I'll carry you home afterwards. ;)

THE_TICK!!!!
05-11-04, 06:48
lol gotta love confedence in the young :) its sooo refreshing :)

trigger hurt
06-11-04, 00:42
I dont do the heavy drinking anymore. No doubt you could put me under the table in about 3 or 4 shots of good whiskey.

System
09-11-04, 19:51
LoL I remember one time when i got ganked in the caves back in the day when i was in ND and the whole clan came. I forget why but i remember everyone dieing that ganked me, funny as hell.

And I go to college in the CIty of Philly so if anyone is around me wanna party? drop me a line.

Good news is I'll be back before the 18th. All I'm waiting for is my modem to come in and I will be connected but still gotta download nc2 and shit. Then do epics and shit and find out what everyone is up to and pick what I wanna do.

But right now most my chars are Crahn, Don't know might stay might not. depends who pisses me off first :-p

Oh and yea, about getting my work done. I do, just drink on the other 5 days i dont have class :-p

BUt yea hopefully see you all within 3 days.

-- System --

StrongSad
10-11-04, 05:52
Anti city = newbs

LONG LIVE REZA!!!

what college system?

System
10-11-04, 06:16
The Art Institute of Philly

Aww I got the fucking INternet now download NC2 over night and tomorrow w00t!!!!!