PDA

View Full Version : C2P Still Fails...

Viktor
02-11-04, 23:25
I'm starting to get pissed off here. I received an E-Mail that said there was a technical problem with my payment, with them at fault, that would be fixed. It continued to say that the payment would be captured again in "a few days."

Three weeks later, I'm still on the trial account, and account information displays "Suspended" and that it expired October 30th. I was able to play October 30th, 31st, and well into November 1st.

Now I got an E-Mail (that I believe was automated) stating that my account was closed because the payment failed to capture. I remember a thread that said if your account was banned, you should send a PM to [the thread poster] with your account information, and he would have it sorted out straightaway. If someone could inform me what to include in the PM and who to send it to, I'd really appreciate that.

Oh, if anyone in .:SA:. on Terra reads this, I'm coming back as soon as C2P gets its shit together. And, if this results in me losing my character, I may just have to go ballistic.

Maui
03-11-04, 00:00
got the same problem :x

Idola
03-11-04, 00:02
I believe it was Odin you had to PM, but don't quote me on that.

Also, in other news: MJS has stated, a couple of times, in the Newbie forum that PayByCash will be available "soon". Whether that's a good thing or not, I can't say; Personally I didn't have any problems with Click2Pay.

Dim
04-11-04, 14:47
PBC was good.. always used it.. never had a problem.

Nidhogg
04-11-04, 14:48
Please send your details to Odin and he will try and get the problem settled.

N