PDA

View Full Version : Need help from Clan leaders

02-11-04, 11:22
I need a favour from clan leaders - can you compare your new NC2 clan apartment with the appropriate one listed in my guide (see sig) and tell me if the listing is accurate.

I'm specifically interested in...

1. If the skin has changed (I think all the DOY skins are the same anyway)

2. The number of Cabinets, terminals, GR's etc (obviously if you went unfurnished this doesnt apply)

Thanks

Carinth
02-11-04, 18:17
All DOY factions have the same clan apt, so yes your picture is accurate.

Glok
02-11-04, 18:37
Biotech plaza clan apt: 8 cabinets (4 on each side), cityterm, gogu, medical bed that doesn't work, and 6 GRs (each of the 5 pictures on the walls is a GR...) :o

J. Folsom
02-11-04, 18:39
I think 5150 is more interested in the DOY things Glok, considering the NC ones haven't changed. ;)

EDIT: As a side-note, CityAdmin and NExT get that same clan appartment BioTech get's.

02-11-04, 19:11
I'm actually trying to verify all my NC1 stuff is still accurate as much as get the low down on the new DOY stuff - Since I know of at least 3 cases where City apartments have had the number of cabinets changed I'm just as keen to hear from City clans (if only to confirm what I already have) as DOY clans

Thanks for all the info guys

Mr Kot
03-11-04, 00:49
My DoY clan apartment (Crahn) contains (amongst a crapload of tyres, boxes, bricks and rubble... :rolleyes: ):

24 chairs (of which 17 are usable, the other 7 are toppled over)
9 cabinets
3 recreation units (all working)
2 tables
2 wireless R.N. stations
2 goguardians
1 generep

...and a partridge in a pear tree :p