PDA

View Full Version : Having a crap day because of Quickbelt bug.

Zheo
31-10-04, 23:41
Hey folks, today is a bad day for me.

A really REALLY bad day, i've submitted a bug report and mailed helpdesk, because im rather upset atm.

My quickbelt didnt spawn, and i lost a 3slot devourer in it, i know it wasnt hacked because the person that killed me couldnt hack.

I lost 32 soul light, because my CS missed with a stray bullet and killed a weak NPC or so i believe didnt see which one died. because of that the hybrid killed me again, and i lost alot in my belt, i was over joyed to find it unhacked until i reliesed that it had taken more than 6 items and i didnt get them back... so much was lost in the belt, that i've almost given up on my tank has he's completed screwed, i know i lost my camo not sure what else, i was too upset to try and sort the mess out.

I dont see why i should lose soul light for a stray shot, how is that my fault? how is that murdering an NPC?

It's days like this u want to stop playing NC because u know Reakktor and helpdesk...dont really help, you let em know but nothing changes, same thing happens the next day.

I didnt wanna fight this guy I really didnt but see i needed his blood for epic kill, something i was forced into if i wanted to complete the epic.

Why was it 8 of us couldnt kill this hybrid, why was it that 5 of us died and he was still on full health... how is that balanced?

Anyways enough of my complaining im just having a bad day, i think i'll lay off NC for a while might concider giving it up completely as this is the second time this has happened.

Ascension
31-10-04, 23:50
I Killed him :D

I saw ya die, I tried to get ya belt but it wasnt there.. I saw ya red SL :(

Hope ya can sort it.

Killfly
31-10-04, 23:58
Sorry to hear you've had such a crap time, but DON'T GIVE UP!! We've all had crap days like this and it is disheartening, but take a short break and maybe you'll come back with a bit of restored enthusiasm :) All the best!

Sakletare
01-11-04, 00:13
The belt might have fallen under ground or something like that. A GM might be albe to find it for you with some luck, wait for the responce to the help request.

Hell-demon
01-11-04, 00:31
Least you have your skills :)

dem0n
01-11-04, 00:40
Least you have your skills :)
I don't see why your so overpissed? I read a post somewhere where MJS said 3 months ago that GoGu's will get a transfer. I come to NC 3 months later, transfer my chras, and find out that they have no imps, armor, weapons, because all of that was put in my GoGu. With the starter cash bought a tl83 hightech melee, bashed and bashed for cash, in the next 2 weeks I bought myself a full Dura and Inq 4 set, a melee pa 3 [duranium], marine, move on [for which I traded my TS epic], zerk 3 and pp resistor [for which I traded my other TS alts epic], although I admit a arti CS is irreplaceable.

Glok
01-11-04, 00:54
although I admit a arti CS is irreplaceable.That's why every capped tank has one, or several, right? :p

Idola
01-11-04, 01:01
How much Soul Light were you on before? I don't recall anyone losing over six items due to one NPC kill. o_O

G.0.D.
01-11-04, 01:05
I brought 5 arti cs's over :p

Edit:
2 arti devs
1 arti moon
1 arti mal
1 arti doom
1 arti rav
etc etc

inforMation
01-11-04, 01:22
I don't see why your so overpissed? I read a post somewhere where MJS said 3 months ago that GoGu's will get a transfer. I come to NC 3 months later, transfer my chras, and find out that they have no imps, armor, weapons, because all of that was put in my GoGu. With the starter cash bought a tl83 hightech melee, bashed and bashed for cash, in the next 2 weeks I bought myself a full Dura and Inq 4 set, a melee pa 3 [duranium], marine, move on [for which I traded my TS epic], zerk 3 and pp resistor [for which I traded my other TS alts epic], although I admit a arti CS is irreplaceable.

i don't know where u read that gogu's would transfer over cus that was never said just forum speculation

-Demon-
01-11-04, 11:07

Find that MJS quote...I doubt you will because nothing like that was ever said.
Were you even active during those 3 months? Technically your chars should of been wiped anyway!

Back OT : Don't give up...sometimes it sucks.

..i..DemonX
01-11-04, 11:11
I brought 5 arti cs's over :p

Edit:
2 arti devs
1 arti moon
1 arti mal
1 arti doom
1 arti rav
etc etc

God = sex :p

OT: Wait for response may they can find the Belt, as well i would bet it was hacked ...

Crest
01-11-04, 11:19
Hey folks, today is a bad day for me.

A really REALLY bad day, i've submitted a bug report and mailed helpdesk, because im rather upset atm.

My quickbelt didnt spawn, and i lost a 3slot devourer in it, i know it wasnt hacked because the person that killed me couldnt hack.

I lost 32 soul light, because my CS missed with a stray bullet and killed a weak NPC or so i believe didnt see which one died. because of that the hybrid killed me again, and i lost alot in my belt, i was over joyed to find it unhacked until i reliesed that it had taken more than 6 items and i didnt get them back... so much was lost in the belt, that i've almost given up on my tank has he's completed screwed, i know i lost my camo not sure what else, i was too upset to try and sort the mess out.

I dont see why i should lose soul light for a stray shot, how is that my fault? how is that murdering an NPC?

It's days like this u want to stop playing NC because u know Reakktor and helpdesk...dont really help, you let em know but nothing changes, same thing happens the next day.

I didnt wanna fight this guy I really didnt but see i needed his blood for epic kill, something i was forced into if i wanted to complete the epic.

Why was it 8 of us couldnt kill this hybrid, why was it that 5 of us died and he was still on full health... how is that balanced?

Anyways enough of my complaining im just having a bad day, i think i'll lay off NC for a while might concider giving it up completely as this is the second time this has happened.

Lets understand this, here you got a possitive SL, 1 shot on NPC who dies and you went to -32 ?

From experience , you have 3 chances from possitive to -16 , ie you can kill a runner 3 time who is allied / neutral before your SL is that bad....

I understand the hacking thing may be a bug, and thats KK's responsability to resolve, but your SL is your, Action = Re-Action, action is you got bad SL, reaction = Lots in belt....

And you afre screwed mate, no tracking DB = no compensation ... For that I feel ... If it was not hacked (and it would have been a easy hack), and its gone then I feel for you....

KK wher eis the tracking DB you sold to us

StryfeX
01-11-04, 19:53
Lets understand this, here you got a possitive SL, 1 shot on NPC who dies and you went to -32 ?

From experience , you have 3 chances from possitive to -16 , ie you can kill a runner 3 time who is allied / neutral before your SL is that bad....

I understand the hacking thing may be a bug, and thats KK's responsability to resolve, but your SL is your, Action = Re-Action, action is you got bad SL, reaction = Lots in belt....

And you afre screwed mate, no tracking DB = no compensation ... For that I feel ... If it was not hacked (and it would have been a easy hack), and its gone then I feel for you....

KK wher eis the tracking DB you sold to usDude, lighten up. What needs to be fixed are the underlying issues. Such as belts dropping into the ground, the CS spraying in all directions like an errant firehose (*AND DOING DAMAGE*), etc. And while we're at it, item tracking would be a nice thing to add to that. ;)

--Stryfe

dem0n
02-11-04, 02:02
Find that MJS quote...I doubt you will because nothing like that was ever said.
Were you even active during those 3 months? Technically your chars should of been wiped anyway!

Back OT : Don't give up...sometimes it sucks.
pretty damn sure he said it, I've even read a few other people cheering MJS for the GoGu, armor and quickbelt transfers. No I wasn't active, but I have a 6 months subscription.

Zheo
02-11-04, 17:11
How much Soul Light were you on before? I don't recall anyone losing over six items due to one NPC kill. o_O

Sorry i've been off for a few days taking a break form NC, due to early work shifts and being ill.

I did have about 20SL, i must have killed the NPC twice, but didnt even notice till i saw they werent their after the fight and my soul light was on -26 odd

Zheo
02-11-04, 17:13

KK wher eis the tracking DB you sold to us

I dont know how many times they died cos i didnt even notice they where 90% left of me when they died, how i shot them i'll never know, Also i must add I was killed by a pro city team afterwards cos of my soul light, they took my belt, (nadda worth taking) but wouldnt respond to my DM's I love pro city folk!

greendonkeyuk
02-11-04, 17:22
careful to mention names in the forum. shit flinging is at an all time high, in other news today i might have spare 1 slot cs or rav knocking about zheo, all isnt lost tbh. Doc and i are clubbing rares together atm to get a new cs built so if one turns out ok then might be able to sort something out with you to replace the one you lost. regards to the helpdesk thing, my best advice is make copies of the emails you send, be polite, and be patient. I know its easy to sit this side of a monitor and say all this as im not the one who lost stuff but its best to just chill out tbh. if youre on this afternoon pm me and we can go rare hunting somewhere if you want, i need a fortune still to change factions for all my epics etc so i need to go cash making.

peace out.