View Full Version : [CbT] Crahn Epic bugged.

Doc Holliday
31-10-04, 20:06
Ok. crahn epic is bugged pretty darn bad. what do i do. i sent a ticket to helpdesk. theres 10 peeps waitin so i dunno how long thats gonna take it bein sunday and all. im doin the mission where u have to get the 2 monsters to drop the gear u need for the the monk at the graves. forgive me im not good on names.

i went to crystal caves and catlock bay and then to yucida ( the graves ) i have since spoken to morpheous at crest village and he said mission complete and nothing else. the sl went up. i have been advised to go to the abbey in oz 9 n speak to the guy there but nothing. the registrar in crahn hq said go speak to morph. i went back. got nothin from him. the ticket is submitted. what do i do.

Birkoff
31-10-04, 20:10
Wait for a reply?

Doc Holliday
31-10-04, 20:13
get your plus 1 in. sometimes mods respond or can give insight as to what to do. but cheers for your helpful advice birkoff. this was for their attention not yours :D

Birkoff
31-10-04, 20:15
If everyone posts on the forums that made a help ticket thre wouldn't be any room for normal subjects.
Its like ppl that spam Trade "I NEED A GM"... send a ticket in FFS your not anymore special than the people in the que in fron't of you.

TBH

Doc Holliday
31-10-04, 20:27
sorry did u say somethin ???? its askin for a simple bit of help. maybe someone else was advised of the same problem. maybe kk arent aware of it. maybe just maybe someone sees this and the epic gets fixed.

go troll somewhere else. hmmmkay?

Birkoff
31-10-04, 21:41
lol

some1s cranky :D

Doc Holliday
31-10-04, 21:46
if i post up what else happened birk im gonna get edited. lets put it like this. if others are gettin the problem and the results i got its an exploit. i was hopeing for a mod to get on this and give me a pointer on what to do. i need to report it.

Nidhogg
31-10-04, 22:15
Take it easy, guys.

N

[VP]Orion
31-10-04, 22:41
Just a note.. I did crahn epic yesterday and today without any probbz at all.

sultana
02-11-04, 12:24
Just cancel the mission and start it again, if you've only killed the mobs, talked to the guy at the graves part, then it shouldn't be too hard to do it again... You must of just had some bad luck with the npc or something.

BlackDove
02-11-04, 13:28
You got the two black crystals (loot the mobs) and then went to graves to give them to the fucker near the VK graves, right?

After that, you talk to Morpheus, and the mission should be done.

Next mission = registrar at Crahn HQ. :wtf:

After that, you need to go to point red and kill that PSI Spider, and loot him.

Then it's Mark Cole, Taylor Gomez and OZ9 and that's it.

QuickFix
02-11-04, 14:57
You got the two black crystals (loot the mobs) and then went to graves to give them to the fucker near the VK graves, right?

After that, you talk to Morpheus, and the mission should be done.

Next mission = registrar at Crahn HQ. :wtf:

After that, you need to go to point red and kill that PSI Spider, and loot him.

Then it's Mark Cole, Taylor Gomez and OZ9 and that's it.

you missed going to kev critter after the spider

Bugs Gunny
02-11-04, 16:06
I've done 10 epics for my chars now and that's one i'm NOT going to do again. I had blisters on my feet :-)

eLcHi
02-11-04, 16:51
Crahn epic ... two more times to go O_O

I hate myself for beeing so greedy ... and yes, i consider NOT doing it because it`s the most annoying epic ever ;)

Akasha
02-11-04, 19:01
*looks around confused*

i thought there was already a *f'ked epic thread*! :angel:

~A~

t0tt3
03-11-04, 01:21
Chran epic is far WORST shit ever played...... For me a PPU and 130 base ress thats hard to deal with 100/100 ******* mobs...

Ooooh well I am just cranky for loosing my haz 3 in gaya... :(

fucking epic :rolleyes:

eLcHi
03-11-04, 12:49
Chran epic is far WORST shit ever played...... For me a PPU and 130 base ress thats hard to deal with 100/100 ******* mobs...

Ooooh well I am just cranky for loosing my haz 3 in gaya... :(

Did the Epic on a PPU too, killing the mobs was annoying ...

And about loosing that haz3: NIB NIB NIB ! :P

Doc Holliday
03-11-04, 18:16
*looks around confused*

i thought there was already a *f'ked epic thread*! :angel:

~A~

well judging by the fact i sent a ticket one day reporting the exploit and the next day it was fixed in patch 117 i thought it a good idea to report it here too. Mods u can close this now.

Chess -
03-11-04, 18:21
well judging by the fact i sent a ticket one day reporting the exploit and the next day it was fixed in patch 117 i thought it a good idea to report it here too. Mods u can close this now.

Thread closed :eek:

plague
03-11-04, 18:46
i did crahn epic with no problems, i think u have to talk to some one in crahn hq...but just wanted to say good luck with help desk, nc help is the WORST f***ing thing eva. i send bunch letter saying my chars bugged to the point they r unplayble and no responce...to bad kk don't give a damn about support other wise we might have bigger pop...

Nidhogg
03-11-04, 19:24
but just wanted to say good luck with help desk, nc help is the WORST f***ing thing eva.
I guess you missed the part where the epic problem was fixed the day after then. Closed by thread starter.

N

/edit - tell me your ticket number and I'll try and find out why you didn't receive a response.