PDA

View Full Version : GM Timetable

ch0ppy
31-10-04, 04:47
I just want to know if NC gets 24 hour GM coverage
the reason is because i usually play at crazy times and sometimes i need help
but the ticket system doen not seem to go down until the morning.

The thing is that when i send in a ticket i cant wait around till they get to it,
im usually asleep when they do so i have to send in another.

Its no big thing i just wanna know.

HTEC9900
31-10-04, 05:21
I'm kinda wondering the same .. are there any GMs located in the U.S. (either east or west coast) that can provide support during late evenings? Also, just out of raw curiosity, how does one get onto the GM team?

Dirus
31-10-04, 09:04
Right now at 2am EST/6am GMT there is 2 GM's kicking around for the english side of things not including me. Someone is usually around now or so, sometimes later from the North America side of the ocean. I generally don't do much ingame support myself these days unless theres a heavy backlog since I do alot of other work.

Gotterdammerung
31-10-04, 09:39
someone [in one form or another] is usually around

Omnituens
31-10-04, 09:45
lupus is too godly to do GM work.

Pay him KK.

I would apply to be a GM as i can put in the hours, but my rota at work is too random so i dont know at what times i can be on.

i used to help out noobs alot in NC1, but since they've moved all the shops and changed the vendors its getting a bit tricky.

Carbonite
31-10-04, 10:18
I'm kinda wondering the same .. are there any GMs located in the U.S. (either east or west coast) that can provide support during late evenings? Also, just out of raw curiosity, how does one get onto the GM team?

Yes there are to answer your first question...

second question is send a mail to Gmjobs@neocron.com and say that you want to apply.. Include your age - location (where you live in the world) and a reason why you wanna apply.

Omnituens
31-10-04, 11:39
bah you have to be 21 to apply

i thought it was 18.

damnit.