PDA

View Full Version : lowtech pistols: disappearing...?

Color Me Plaid
30-10-04, 18:01
Is it just me, or have higher TL lowtech pistols just kinda disappeared? I've ran into a few smugglers with up to TL 42, but that's it. That's the only ones that I get referred to. I've asked around, haven't found anyone that can tell me where to get 'em, from a FSM or DB or what. Argh...

MrChumble
30-10-04, 18:32
Seems the same to me. Same with the higher TL T-C pistols. Can't find them anywhere O_o

renton
30-10-04, 18:48
i think i seen em on the th wep smuggliler or one of the doy smuggliers, maby they are now in hack net and u have to hack em out of hacknet now.

theres deffinitally high tl rifles on the th vender, but that wont hpl much if they got no pistols.

J. Folsom
30-10-04, 18:51
Seems the same to me. Same with the higher TL T-C pistols. Can't find them anywhere O_o
I seem to remember a post a while back saying they were in the Canyon, of course having to get your weapons from a place filled with flying fire mobs and black scorpions usually isn't healthy if you're still levelling.

Haven't heard anything about or seen Low Tech pistols anywhere however.

Glok
30-10-04, 19:29
It's the 'level 2 imps aren't dropping' thing all over again, but with almost every item class in the game... O_o

Color Me Plaid
30-10-04, 19:39
...hm. So, i haven't been out that way to the canyon yet; that's pretty much the only area I haven't checked yet. Why the hell's there scorpions out there now? Do they still ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICAYYYNNNEEE?!?!

...sorry.

So are there still guards out there? THose fuckers hurt. Can run past 'em though. What guards have dissappeared? I remembered there were random TG guards all over near the canyons.

the_MAD_one
31-10-04, 00:47
...hm. So, i haven't been out that way to the canyon yet; that's pretty much the only area I haven't checked yet. Why the hell's there scorpions out there now? Do they still ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICAYYYNNNEEE?!?!

...sorry.

So are there still guards out there? THose fuckers hurt. Can run past 'em though. What guards have dissappeared? I remembered there were random TG guards all over near the canyons.

Nope, no Guards there. Just tons of 90/90 Flying firemobs and 90/90 Scorpions. I think I've also seen some 95/95 variant of both there.

Seven
31-10-04, 01:01
It's the 'level 2 imps aren't dropping' thing all over again, but with almost every item class in the game... O_o

Yep, same shit with Rifles..

jini
31-10-04, 18:22
Yep, same shit with Rifles..
it's worst with rifles. Atleast with the pistols the spitfire gat pistol is there. And its a very nice low tech pistol

SyncError
31-10-04, 19:19
I don't even play anymore, but I keep coming back to the forums cause I seem to find a thread like this about once a week.

All the high TL low-tech pistols are controlled by the Tsunami Syndicate. If you want a Rapidfire SMG or the like, you need to find a member of the syndicate and make him an offer. They are sold by the TS FSM and built by the TS constructors.

This is my only regret of not playing right now... this is the way I always wanted it... I played for over 3 years and the entire time I wanted the Syndicate in control of the low-tech guns... finally they are. If I was still in-game I'd be trafficking the hell out of those to my allies... hopefully there is a guy on the inside who is doing the same. Good luck in finding him.

J. Folsom
31-10-04, 19:22
I don't even play anymore, but I keep coming back to the forums cause I seem to find a thread like this about once a week.

All the high TL low-tech pistols are controlled by the Tsunami Syndicate. If you want a Rapidfire SMG or the like, you need to find a member of the syndicate and make him an offer. They are sold by the TS FSM and built by the TS constructors.
Hate to burst your bubble, but that's changed since you quit. TS are no longer the ones selling the low-tech pistols.

SyncError
31-10-04, 20:14
Hate to burst your bubble, but that's changed since you quit. TS are no longer the ones selling the low-tech pistols.

LOL. HAHA.. Okay I'm never coming back. Thanks for the update Folsom.

Anti-troll Constructive Criticism KK: I think that many of the steps taken in NC2 to adjust the markets and importance in factions were a possitive step, but it seems that no one really *cares* about the factions. They have no life to them. As for the lowtech gun market, I'm not sure if they were removed from the Syndicate on purpose or on accident, but it was how it should have been and I would hope that someone would have the right mind to finally set some of the faction items and importance straight.

Color Me Plaid
31-10-04, 21:45
So then, can anyone tell me where to get 'em? There's no way in hell that they've all just disappeared.

WORK WITH ME HERE PEOPLE! WORK WITH ME! ...