PDA

View Full Version : Total N00b!!!

Spermy
30-10-04, 16:29
Oh my oh my! :lol:

Where to begin!

So - I was in DoY centre on my new tankeh. And I was looking for a resser, When a Procity spy takes a lovely chunk out of my head from behind.

So what do I do?

I respawn in the City centre... Like an idiot :)

And I die again - And I respawn again!

I go to get my back pack - I die!

I respawn - crying DON'T SHOOT MEH! - Being low level - /18, I would think he would show mercy... Nah.

I dunno what possessed me to carry on spawning though... Ah well - at least the con was good.

Okay - Point and laugh at the noob/ :)

Lightpipe
30-10-04, 16:32
noob :lol:

Mechanicus
30-10-04, 16:34
i would have spammed i owned you on trade also

Smock
30-10-04, 16:42
*reads Lightpipe's siggy*

Nah, 't wont. :p

Spoon
30-10-04, 16:44
What a noob.....

btw, did you check your CON after zoning or relogging?

You probably lost alot of it when the server updated you...

I've never been able to get much more than a level on the "lowbie punches guard for CON" game.....

MrChumble
30-10-04, 17:09
I do that all the time O_o

My thinking is if they get bored and go away before I do, then I win :p

StryfeX
30-10-04, 19:06
I do that all the time O_o

My thinking is if they get bored and go away before I do, then I win :pWell, we all know you're just a glutton for punishment. :p

--Stryfe

ZyproN
30-10-04, 19:20
lol spermy, it was me..

My spy is nrg..

and the reason I kill everyone there I don't know is couse, ANTI- doing the same thing at plaza1, And you probaly have a capped alt, that you PK with so why should I care?

MrChumble
30-10-04, 19:27
lol spermy, it was me..

My spy is nrg..

and the reason I kill everyone there I don't know is couse, ANTI- doing the same thing at plaza1, And you probaly have a capped alt, that you PK with so why should I care?
And so the cycle of violence continues.

Can't well all just be friends? Come on now everyone, gather round, lets have a rousing chorus of Kumbaya.

ZyproN
30-10-04, 19:30
And so the cycle of violence continues.

Can't well all just be friends? Come on now everyone, gather round, lets have a rousing chorus of Kumbaya.

TBH; After he asked to stop attack, I told him go take your belt and gr away.. And so he did..

Its a part of the game we have to live with it, just anoying me that those fucking guards have the worst para I ever have seen.

Spermy
30-10-04, 19:44
lol spermy, it was me..

My spy is nrg..

Woah Slow down Cowboy - Incase you didn't see the smilies - I was laughing.

Was a wee bit lame tho - I was on a lowbie tank - with a lowbie PE as a buddy - Now guess who he shot first...

Afraid of something tougher are we dude :p

/Me doesn't PK - Me Opwars.

ZyproN
30-10-04, 20:30
Woah Slow down Cowboy - Incase you didn't see the smilies - I was laughing.

Was a wee bit lame tho - I was on a lowbie tank - with a lowbie PE as a buddy - Now guess who he shot first...

Afraid of something tougher are we dude :p

/Me doesn't PK - Me Opwars.

Hehe, But I dont have time to check ranks always.. I have to take care that somebody don't rush my bag or guards. But I love to go raid at DOY CC.
And I know that if you raided p1 you will not care just kill as many as posible :p