PDA

View Full Version : Juggernaut Facility Borked?

hegemonic
30-10-04, 08:13
Was on Terra, in Juggernaut Facility with a PPU strapped to my ass (Thanks Mighty Mouse!). Anyway, I noticed a few problems in the JuggieFac.

1- Untargetable mobs shooting at you from behind walls in first room (80/80) in one of those open steel-frame crate thingies. [oh and beware, the mobs open the doors like crazy]

2- Lag got so bad at times (and this is non-peak playing time) that my PPU couldn't heal me at some points.

3- Get to the 127/127 Juggies and after finally killing one with my PE's Libby (2 hours worth of RL time), I go to hack it and as I hit the mouse button to hack, I FRE!!
I come back and I'm stuck in Synch... so I have to go back to title screen and hit "RESUME". I get back in and my dead mob disappears!!

4- The "pushback" of the rockets is so much that it makes the mobs untargetable at times. [you get hit with about 10 rockets at once]

Funny thing happened though, when we were pinned down in a corridor between 80/80's and 127/127's both doors opened simultaneously and I got hit with so many rockets, I levitated before dying, then shot back 15 feet from my QuickBelt.

A tip/criticism/observation on the 127/127 Juggies; when you get them down to almost dead, they fall behind the healthier Juggies and hide there, making them untargetable. Perhaps we should nerf their INT a bit?

Me and Mighty Mouse got so damn frustrated, we just logged out now. So any teams on Terra that want easy kills on 127/127 Juggies, go now while they're low on HP.

athon
30-10-04, 10:54
As far as I can see the whole point of the new high level places like the juggernaut facility is that it generally takes a team to clear them. You're not supposed to be able to go down there just as a pair.

Athon Solo

inforMation
30-10-04, 11:57
so basically ur saying that the hard dungeons are hard? i think its good and its what high lvl players have been beying for since nc1

Sorin
30-10-04, 12:03
As far as I can see the whole point of the new high level places like the juggernaut facility is that it generally takes a team to clear them. You're not supposed to be able to go down there just as a pair.

Yeah, unfortunately. I was soloing the 127/127s on my Spy near the beginning of this month until Snowcrash kicked me out (I finally found a way to level Spy INT at a good rate, but alas....:(). He said it's meant for teams. So there you have it, it seems. I solo the chaos caves on my tank sometimes, but I gather that's supposed to be a team place too.

=/

Spermy
30-10-04, 13:17
Yar...

Teams = Win - Pairs = Deathwish.

Using these 2 equations - formulate a plan for juggy killing.

GO!

phunqe
30-10-04, 14:00
I have apparently missed the "only for teams" sign outside the Juggernaught facility o_O

?!

MkVenner
30-10-04, 14:04
a group from skulls went down there, 2 tanks 2 PPUs and an APU, plus there was a Crahn Spy there already, took us 2 hours to clear the 127/127 room

Spoon
31-10-04, 04:42
Yeah, unfortunately. I was soloing the 127/127s on my Spy near the beginning of this month until Snowcrash kicked me out (I finally found a way to level Spy INT at a good rate, but alas....:(). He said it's meant for teams. So there you have it, it seems. I solo the chaos caves on my tank sometimes, but I gather that's supposed to be a team place too.

=/
That's totally absurd....

He think I would have told him where to get off...

If your smart enough, good enough to solo them mobs, then more power to ya....

I was soloing one of the Cere's Launcher Labs on my Droner(till I lost all my drones), what's next?, they going to ban me for soloing, wtf?...

Sorin
31-10-04, 04:58
That's totally absurd....

He think I would have told him where to get off...

If your smart enough, good enough to solo them mobs, then more power to ya....

I was soloing one of the Cere's Launcher Labs on my Droner(till I lost all my drones), what's next?, they going to ban me for soloing, wtf?...

Er, well, I erm, sorta neglected to mention. . . . . . . .::complete, total, and utterly innocent look:: :(

LiL T
31-10-04, 05:43
Er, well, I erm, sorta neglected to mention. . . . . . . .::complete, total, and utterly innocent look:: :(

hahaha

let me guess you found a way to be untargetable BAD bad bad .....

StryfeX
31-10-04, 10:10
Er, well, I erm, sorta neglected to mention. . . . . . . .::complete, total, and utterly innocent look:: :(Bad Sorin! :p

--Stryfe

Omnituens
31-10-04, 11:00

=/
The 127/127 juggs are the only things im yet to solo in this game, might accually try it.

oh wait, ive not done the biomechanics lab, but i dont think this is possible solo due to zoning on the face of a 127/127 y rep.

Sorin
31-10-04, 11:03
hahaha

let me guess you found a way to be untargetable BAD bad bad .....

I respectfully hereby plead the 5th.

Omnituens
31-10-04, 11:11
I respectfully hereby plead the 5th.
so thats a "yes" then.

there is a fine line between exploiting and good tatics though.

Sorin
31-10-04, 11:19
so thats a "yes" then.

there is a fine line between exploiting and good tatics though.

Yeah. Sometimes I wonder if the only thing people DON'T consider exploiting is standing face to face with a mob on level ground out in the open with no obstructions for 1000m. :mad: Seems like everything else is exploiting. :rolleyes: