PDA

View Full Version : MB Entrance Citycom gone.

Seven
30-10-04, 07:56
Where did it go?

It used to be here. (see pic)

Heavyporker
30-10-04, 08:02
made leveling too easy, I suspect.

KK no likey easey leveley.

Seven
30-10-04, 08:04
[ edited ]

hegemonic
30-10-04, 08:14
[ edited ]
OMG ROFL!

I don't hunt in the MB anymore anyway... too much lag for me...

woOpin
30-10-04, 09:53
Yeah how come City can do missions easy Like Aggy missions but if your DOY or CM then you have to run 1000 miles to get a mission to go do it :/ While the City guys goto the Term right next to aggy pits and do missions in like 2 mins.

Seven
30-10-04, 10:05
Yeah how come City can do missions easy Like Aggy missions but if your DOY or CM then you have to run 1000 miles to get a mission to go do it :/ While the City guys goto the Term right next to aggy pits and do missions in like 2 mins.

That's why the CM entrance Citycom was put there, but they decided to take it away for "gameplay" reasons. (I guess, since nothing was said about it) :rolleyes:

Or it's a bug, which would make much more sense.

Xeno LARD
30-10-04, 12:18
It was never there on Uranus, why should it be on terra?

Sorin
30-10-04, 12:21
I don't think it was removed intentionally. I think it was one of those GM spawned objects, which have a notorious habit of disappearing after patches or other things. And maybe they just haven't noticed and gotten around to putting it back yet.

Ascension
30-10-04, 12:35
My claim to fame.. :D

Anyways yes.. I requested the first city-com to be placed there on Pluto back when I was CM. It was then spawned on every other server. Hence the reason it has disappeared because it wasnt a generic item :(

Maybe a GM could spawn em again?

Sorin
30-10-04, 12:39
My claim to fame.. :D

Anyways yes.. I requested the first city-com to be placed there on Pluto back when I was CM. It was then spawned on every other server. Hence the reason it has disappeared because it wasnt a generic item :(

Maybe a GM could spawn em again?

Nah, I see this as being more of your claim to fame:

http://www.csun.edu/~kkb76210/wankers.gif

:D :D

One of my favorite sigs

Tratos
30-10-04, 12:40
Request for it to be patched in :D

Twill be there for EVAR! unless they wanna loose it, lol

Ascension
30-10-04, 12:44
Nah, I see this as being more of your claim to fame:

http://www.csun.edu/~kkb76210/wankers.gif

:D :D

One of my favorite sigs

OMG :lol: I remember that, Lol thats classic.. ;)

phunqe
30-10-04, 14:08
OMG :lol: I remember that, Lol thats classic.. ;)

It is indeed one of the best sigs ever seen.

Dribble Joy
30-10-04, 15:11
Only ever on saturn for any period of time.
Was on uranus for about a week I think, along with those laser turrets.
Like the gogu in closed beta in the bunker, it got removed.

Nidhogg
30-10-04, 15:21
It was originally placed by a GM which means that it needs to be re-placed after a server shutdown. I'll see about getting one put back on each server.

N

P.S. Seven, tone your attitude down please.

/edit - I can't promise they'll get put back, but I'll bring the issue to the attention of the right people.

Seven
30-10-04, 21:43
It was originally placed by a GM which means that it needs to be re-placed after a server shutdown. I'll see about getting one put back on each server.

N

P.S. Seven, tone your attitude down please.

/edit - I can't promise they'll get put back, but I'll bring the issue to the attention of the right people.

Thank you.

Mr Kot
31-10-04, 20:59

Thanks for that, Niddy. :angel:

Now could i be reeeeeeally cheeky here? Seeing as the kind GMs stick in a citycom at the request of players, what say we sod the MB entrance..... stick one in the bunker near the cyclops??????

Hell, it's worth a try :D

We love u, GMs !!!!!

*waves a large box of kinderschokolade in their faces as incentive* :p

Nidhogg
31-10-04, 21:05
It's not even in MB Entrance yet and it may well not be. There's zero chance of one being put in the bunker.

N

-Demon-
31-10-04, 21:14
Thanks for that, Niddy. :angel:

Now could i be reeeeeeally cheeky here? Seeing as the kind GMs stick in a citycom at the request of players, what say we sod the MB entrance..... stick one in the bunker near the cyclops??????

Hell, it's worth a try :D

We love u, GMs !!!!!

*waves a large box of kinderschokolade in their faces as incentive* :p

LoL you really think they would make that easy? Even the aggie missions involve you running more that if they put a citycom in the bunker.

msdong
31-10-04, 21:14
...There's zero chance ...

zero as in 0% or as in a row out of 0-9 :D

Ascension
31-10-04, 21:56
zero as in 0% or as in a row out of 0-9 :D

0 % as in extending the play time, making you travel further im afraid :rolleyes:

Seven
01-11-04, 00:37
Well at least he is asking about getting it put back in, gotta give a thumbs up for that.