PDA

View Full Version : Let's talk about vehicles.

superfresh
30-10-04, 05:45
Are the reqs on vehicles purely requirements? It would be cool if VHC skill affected speed and handling, and maybe even dmg taken, IMO. Talk to meh.

Clive tombstone
30-10-04, 05:47
thats something I would like to know myself, personally, as a pilot of all craft reachable by PE, Ive found that skill doesnt affect handling or speed, or at least not enough for me to notice.

Omnituens
30-10-04, 06:37
plus, who can pilot the highest DoY glider (adv bomber i think) except a drugged up, very gimped spy?

Cytaur
30-10-04, 06:44
you mean adv assault... it's quite useless, it's same as regular rocket glider except has tail gunner

Clive tombstone
30-10-04, 07:54
sorry to change topic for a sec but, you know, its funny, but I knew people would find the reqs on the glider vehicles a tad to high, and I polled to see if the reqs would be good to be lowered just a tick, but NO, some people are afraid that there would be "balancing" issues. The only balancing issues would be if a PE got to actually use an Adv assault glider or hover carrier (heaven forbid ) Krike, why not make the flying vehicles more readily accessable to other classes as well?

back on topic, I just tested it, NOPE no differences in handling or speed.

Bugs Gunny
30-10-04, 10:02
plus, who can pilot the highest DoY glider (adv bomber i think) except a drugged up, very gimped spy?

My research tl 179, hacking 119, repairing 163 spy.
I wouldn't call him gimped :-)