PDA

View Full Version : NC2 matrix style!

Tostino
30-10-04, 01:51
When ever i log in i have this wierd bug were me and everyone around me moves in slowmotion. it was cool for the first 5 min but now i cant stand it... taking 5 secs to cast a fucking heal. Any help???
P.S. i did a file check

Omnituens
30-10-04, 02:02
undocumented feature.

never heard of this one before.

Tostino
30-10-04, 02:05
same here :confused:

Gunner_turret
30-10-04, 05:49
errm...
FPS: 3 maybe?

Tostino
30-10-04, 06:12
umm no i had my normal 90 fps...

Glok
30-10-04, 06:21
I would rather that than what I get in crowded areas. My screen freezes for up to 5 seconds when I enter a populated area. I could end up dead in that 5 seconds... :(

Endar
30-10-04, 09:14
That cant really be possible. If it would be FPS you would know it. It could be that you run out of memory and the game starts using virtual memory but you would notice that too.

One thing I would suggest is that you check the temperature of your CPU and Graphics Card. If the computer would be working fine theres no way you would get some "slow motion" game. It could be that the CPU is overheating but I dont realyl know.

Seven
30-10-04, 09:24
That cant really be possible. If it would be FPS you would know it. It could be that you run out of memory and the game starts using virtual memory but you would notice that too.

One thing I would suggest is that you check the temperature of your CPU and Graphics Card. If the computer would be working fine theres no way you would get some "slow motion" game. It could be that the CPU is overheating but I dont realyl know.

If it's only happening when playing Neocron and not any other game or application than his machine is fine.

Tostino
30-10-04, 17:15
did a re install and it worked fine... and i have videos of when it was hapning if you want to see it just let me know :rolleyes:
and my comp was not over heating and it did work fine in all other games but it did take 15 min to run from plaza 2/3 borber to plaza 1/2 so thats not that fun :p

LiL T
30-10-04, 18:26
You are the one....

:lol:

nah thats really weird if you say you have 90fps something bad happing there I would check you PC out

dem0n
30-10-04, 20:01
dear child, steer away from drugs... the answer is not in them. we can predict everything but the future! YOU ARE TEH 1!