30-10-04, 00:21
my favourite country is africa
kenya > all

well i love all hot countries

u?

joran420
30-10-04, 00:27
Argentina

they're goverment pays for Breast implants and liposuction.....so the countries full of skinny chicks with huge titties

and now that their economy collapsed its really cheap to kick it down there

second favorite place : Amsterdam (nothin like teh van gogh Museum on shrooms)

r3yka
30-10-04, 00:35
Argentina

they're goverment pays for Breast implants and liposuction.....so the countries full of skinny chicks with huge titties

and now that their economy collapsed its really cheap to kick it down there

second favorite place : Amsterdam (nothin like teh van gogh Museum on shrooms)
*chuckles*
your a funy guy

(yes...im pretty stoned)

hegemonic
30-10-04, 08:32
Hawaii > Anywhere

MkVenner
30-10-04, 13:25
Lanzarote, its not fancy or anything, but its warm, the locals are great, got some nice clubs, and the views from some of the mountains are spectacular....and the place holds sentemental value :p

Tratos
30-10-04, 13:35
Austrailia > All

Been 3 times now and im off there again for a month over Christmas....which just so happens to be there hottest time of the year :D win tbh although i may die from the heat, i mean i am british lol

PERFECT EXCUSE FOR KENYA! (http://www.weebls-stuff.com/data/toons/kenya3.swf) :D
FORGET NORWAY!

Kenya Believe It? :lol:

notneo
30-10-04, 13:35
cyprus

Xeno LARD
30-10-04, 21:17
Austrailia > All

Been 3 times now and im off there again for a month over Christmas....which just so happens to be there hottest time of the year :D win tbh although i may die from the heat, i mean i am british lol

PERFECT EXCUSE FOR KENYA! (http://www.weebls-stuff.com/data/toons/kenya3.swf) :D
FORGET NORWAY!

Kenya Believe It? :lol:

... DAMN YOU

Clownst0pper
30-10-04, 21:20
London.

It all goes down there :)

Opar
30-10-04, 21:40
My top 5....

1) Florida
2) New York
3) Austrailia
4) Edinborough
5) Outside my bedroom ;)

Clownst0pper
30-10-04, 21:43
My top 5....

1) Florida
2) New York
3) Austrailia
4) Edinborough
5) Outside my bedroom ;)

You travel alot for a weee shite :lol:

Personally I love Milan/France/Germany/Greece/Crete/London

Spermy
30-10-04, 22:00
A wee bit strange... Middlesbrough.

Has it all - Hardly rained all the year I spent there - some awesome clubs - wicked bars - cheap living - great shops - some prime beaches nearby - home to the famous Empire club (saw Paul van dyk there)

Oh - and Yarm is just down the road - meaning - you guessed it - TALL TREES! world famous club. And bllody good night out - if expensive.

Opar
30-10-04, 23:26
You travel alot for a weee shite :lol:

Hehe, well, I haven't been to Austrailia since I was a wee likkle tinker, but I had to put it anyway, because, well.... its Austrailia. And I dont care that the wallaby robbers just beat us in teh Rugby!

shodanjr_gr
31-10-04, 00:16
I ADORE London. I would love to live there. Its a great place for vacation, especially in the winter...actually im going there during the xmas hollydays for 10 days. UBER!!!

MkVenner
31-10-04, 01:53
yeah i love london, i honestly wouldnt want to live long term anywhere else, so much history, from whitechapel to westminster to Bow. Theres some great places to visit, tho not at night for alot of places :p

spongeb0b
31-10-04, 22:20
my favourite country is africa
kenya > all

well i love all hot countries

u?
http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/29/ :lol: sry couldnt resist... erm yeah florida was pretty phat... i liked it...

LOST
01-11-04, 00:26
that is one of the best cartoons on the web.

KENYA WINS.

it continually repeats........i don't know how long i watched it..........i couldnt stop................even if there arent any tigers in kenya (or there shouldnt be).......hehehe gonna go watch it some more....:D