PDA

View Full Version : PE Soldier?

FatDogg
29-10-04, 17:46
I'm workiong on making a hc pe and I cant seem to come up with anything good, looking for suggestions, will post the setup I'm working on when finished

Tostino
31-10-04, 01:32
Dm me your email and I will send you one.

Koth
02-11-04, 13:30
with the correct imp setup

moveon, backbone zerks i think you can get to about 83 str, which is enough for the marine, although you need to drug to get it to work (after which it sustains itself) This allows you to use the second level plasma cannon/speedgun, add that to the PE buffs and the damage boost and i think you can easily be doing TPC damage with it. (increased aiming). ALso you can drive a trike to blow PPU's away

FatDogg
03-11-04, 16:47
I'm only able to get 81 strength without drugs on my PE. Here's my setup so far:

http://freakmachines.net/~chekerhead/HC%20PE.JPG

I'm sacrificing pretty much all my runspeed in favor of driving and planning on using the tl 81 tangent plasma wave, epic cannons, and if it comes down to it the TG grenades like a kamikazee jihadic madman.... hmmm... that may be his name... but anyway, tell me what you think. I'd be able to pop some beast and use a TPC if I needed but trying to mess with alphas skill manager takes to long so I'm not posting shots of that, use your imagination.

netster
03-11-04, 17:11
so u allready need a drug .... to activate the marine :P

FatDogg
04-11-04, 01:34
so u allready need a drug .... to activate the marine :P

I guess, but not a prob...

digitalfreak
04-11-04, 10:16
You don't need Drugs for the Marine the Marine is exactly at STR81, so it will hold himself active... I know it I use it too.

STR81 + Beast + X-Strong = Storm Laser :)

I think you maybe should change the eye. If you can life with 10 few WEP then you should use the DOY VHC eye. So you have more free points for AGL or maybe REP.

I just looked at your PSI.... thats a very optimal skill.
It is not necessary to skill so much PPU, its actually worse. Here is a part of the Skill Guide, its a bit old and the APU/PPU Malus is not longer existing, i think:

PSI Energy: 0.65(65%) PPW + 0.1(10%) PSI + 0.15(15%) PSU

PPU Damage: 0.65(65%) PPU + 0.35(35%) PPW + -0.3(-30%) APU

APU Damage: 0.65(65%) APU + 0.35(35%) PPW + -0.3(-30%) PPU

PSI Range: 0.4(40%) APU/PPU + 0.4(40%) PSU

PSI Frequency: 0.4(40%) APU/PPU + 0.4(40%) PSU

You can see PPU is going in with 65% and PPW with 35%.
So when your PPU is over 50 and PPW under 50 you are wasting points, ok you still need to fulfill the requirements for the spell, but you should not skill more into PPU, so if you want to use Hazard Resist Boost you should skill 75 into PPU, 50 into MST and the rest into PPW.
This is not only theory I have also tested this, damage and freq is realy higher if you consider this.

FatDogg
06-11-04, 03:48
Wow, nice info, thanks dude

edit: wait a pe can use haz...

edit2: ummm.... is that with a drug?

Jesterthegreat
07-11-04, 14:05
Wow, nice info, thanks dude

edit: wait a pe can use haz...

edit2: ummm.... is that with a drug?

yes.

nightspider = 40 psi

haz / heat 1 = 40 psi

hell if you double drug DB sanc is 41, meaning anti DB drugs are useless...

FatDogg
08-11-04, 07:01
ok new build, more of a focus on combat on foot, still able to clone drugs, but I was wondering if anybody new the TL's to vhc ammo because I'll be doing a lot of gunning from that so I may spec rec up to that point (with glove). use tpc, haz, 2 drugs, decent resists (I think), drives all ground vehicles (guns them too), gimme opinions

edit: oh I think I can hack WB's too now and cast a mean parashock lance

MaGn0lia
01-12-04, 15:28
You should put in H-C eye 2 works like a charm.

Jesterthegreat
02-12-04, 03:16
You should put in H-C eye 2 works like a charm.

or use a speedgun, lom hc down to 150 and have more resist force / trans