PDA

View Full Version : where do they sell

manderf
29-10-04, 05:46
str heart 2's im tired of all these fsm bull shit i just want 1 heart, kk if you want some advice, dont take things that where sold in crytons and move them around. Can anyone tell me where to buy a strengethen heart 2 i checked pp and bt fsm.

Mal
29-10-04, 10:38
str heart 2's im tired of all these fsm bull shit i just want 1 heart, kk if you want some advice, dont take things that where sold in crytons and move them around. Can anyone tell me where to buy a strengethen heart 2 i checked pp and bt fsm.

*Looks a little embarrassed*

What's a FSM? :confused:

QuickFix
29-10-04, 10:45
faction supply manager

also they are the worst idea KK ever had

cMz
29-10-04, 10:47
FSM = Faction Supply Manager
You need 90 symp and to be in the faction to deal with them.
They are inside the HQ's of the different factions, and they sell different things that you can not get anywhere else.

..i..DemonX
29-10-04, 11:02

Normaly PP should have that ..

Mal
29-10-04, 11:05
faction supply manager

Right...thanks. :D

(I'd figured out the faction part, but I couldn't figure the other 2 words heheh)

SynC_187
29-10-04, 11:33
I quite like the FSM stuff.

Yes for some items it is harder to get them, but a lot of things were drop only or rare. Now we have an infinate supply if you can just find the right trader.

I'm working on getting all gloves and ex rare imps (SF, SS etc). I have 90 FS on 3 out of 4 of my chars (other one bugged...). So I can buy stuff from PP, BT and CA.

I've also managed to get const licenses for FA and BD so far.

This is the first time I've bothered to spend a significant amount of time on my tradeskillers.

Killfly
29-10-04, 16:12
Normaly PP should have that ..

PP only have the experimental hearts...

manderf
29-10-04, 16:23
PP only have the experimental hearts...
ya, i dunno why its so fucking hard to get a non rare heart implant...

manderf
30-10-04, 03:28
wait so no one fucking knows where they sell this heart??? nidhogg??

Glok
30-10-04, 03:54
Bugged. Missing. Hidden.

Take your pick. The new item distribution system is awesome in theory, in practice it has fallen flat into a pile of shit.

manderf
30-10-04, 04:23
gah!!! wtf someone spawn me one

Glok
30-10-04, 04:29
I need FH2 for 2 of my chars. They were sold by the BT FSM in beta... now they aren't sold and don't drop. Oh yay. :rolleyes:

BlackDove
30-10-04, 05:10
Yeah, a good deal of the implants are missing.

The "good" implants so to say. Ones you need for proper balance.

We - who took our chars from NC1 are lucky they remained in our bodies, and are serving us still. It's tough luck on those who haven't transfered their chars.

manderf
30-10-04, 06:04
well they should spawn it

Omnituens
30-10-04, 06:39
both my spies have Strengthen Heart 2, maybe i should get it BP'ed.

Shadowbreed
30-10-04, 06:50
I'm working on getting all gloves and ex rare imps (SF, SS etc). I have 90 FS on 3 out of 4 of my chars (other one bugged...). So I can buy stuff from PP, BT and CA.

Ehm... all those are hacknet items not FSM items....

manderf
30-10-04, 09:41
both my spies have Strengthen Heart 2, maybe i should get it BP'ed.
they dont bp :(

Feuerkind
30-10-04, 23:40
none the less does it encourage barters to lvl for each faction, so it boosts barters by 12 ingame. IMHO barters had a very hard job to find customers, since 3 bartes in nc1 could basically serve the whole server.

dem0n
31-10-04, 00:07
faction supply manager

shut up, it's the best thing that ever happened to the NC economy.

Glok
31-10-04, 00:08
shut up, it's the best thing that ever happened to the NC economy.It will be when all the items are available, until then it is broken and useless.

MrChumble
31-10-04, 00:29
Do you need to belong to a faction to use their FSM, or just have 90 symp?

Glok
31-10-04, 00:30
You have to be in the faction.

MrChumble
31-10-04, 00:36
Well on the plus side that means I can stop doing Biotech missions, but on the down side thats some seriously poor game design.

Getting basic items in NC2 is harder work than the work I get paid for...and I'm paying KK for the 'fun' of doing it O_o Why do I feel like I've just been sold a timeshare on the moon?

Burgeri
31-10-04, 01:24
I too get a feeling that the game might have become a little too... German.

"Still some energy left after a long day? Take a second job at trying to find items and services in Neocron. Do some adventuring and fighting if you can find the time. On a negative salary, of course!"

I quit NC1 but came back to check out NC2. None of the basic faults have been corrected and in some cases, like with FSM, they have only been made worse. Objectives should not be tools, but the things we use them for. This has not become a serious problem yet, but there are evil portents. And ffs KK, add some NPC tradeskillers! Finding player tradeskillers has become so difficult and time-consuming that I am willing to pay arm and limb for non-slot weapons and shoddy repairmanship.

Join a clan? Bah, my LE stays in until I see some evidence of clan formation! In DOY central everybody is constantly ganking everybody else without the guards ever moving a muscle. Faction HQ is a safe zone, but there is no one there because there are not enough players in the game.

Great setting! XP system rocks! Interface is cool (except for those stupid window frames in RPOS view)! I hope the present incarnation supports a big enough player base to keep it alive, even after I am gone when my current subscription ends. Until then I'll be blowing up mutants with my prettly little grenade launcher.

And looking for tradeskillers.

Jesterthegreat
31-10-04, 01:34
I too get a feeling that the game might have become a little too... German.

"Still some energy left after a long day? Take a second job at trying to find items and services in Neocron. Do some adventuring and fighting if you can find the time. On a negative salary, of course!" the only time i spend not fighting / leveling is getting reps / pokes / res's / talkin to mates.

I quit NC1 but came back to check out NC2. None of the basic faults have been corrected and in some cases, like with FSM, they have only been made worse. Objectives should not be tools, but the things we use them for. This has not become a serious problem yet, but there are evil portents. And ffs KK, add some NPC tradeskillers! Finding player tradeskillers has become so difficult and time-consuming that I am willing to pay arm and limb for non-slot weapons and shoddy repairmanship. if the item distriution system worked properly (IE all items were somewhere... not missing things) and the game had a bigger population the FSM system would be great. as for dadding NPC traders... that would kill all of the actual player traders. no, no and no

Join a clan? Bah, my LE stays in until I see some evidence of clan formation! In DOY central everybody is constantly ganking everybody else without the guards ever moving a muscle. Faction HQ is a safe zone, but there is no one there because there are not enough players in the game.
TH is a safe zone...

personally i join clans cos i know and get along with the people in them. VENOM is like this. NCAT is like this.

Great setting! XP system rocks! Interface is cool (except for those stupid window frames in RPOS view)! I hope the present incarnation supports a big enough player base to keep it alive, even after I am gone when my current subscription ends. Until then I'll be blowing up mutants with my prettly little grenade launcher.

And looking for tradeskillers.

greets