PDA

View Full Version : The biggest problem I have with this game right now.

Seven
29-10-04, 00:17
Is backing up my progress.

I'm wanting to log in tonight and start making weapon parts, something I've been putting off.

I have the time and it's a good night to do it.
I'm worried that tomorrow it will all be lost to a rollback.

My point is, this is something I shouldn't have to worry about everytime I log on.

MrChumble
29-10-04, 00:25
How many rollbacks have their been since Terra started? I can only remember one, and it was only about 12 hrs lost.

Bronx
29-10-04, 01:09
Once is enough, but Terra seems to be another Saturn...the only sever to have so many rollbacks.

Glok
29-10-04, 01:13
3 rollbacks so far. I'm not letting it stop me from playing though, it's better than wasting my time watching TV or playing some single player crap game. If there is a rollback I'll just be pissed for an hour or so and then get on with it. :)

Seven
29-10-04, 01:56
How many rollbacks have their been since Terra started? I can only remember one, and it was only about 12 hrs lost.

You have a bad memory, as pointed out above.

Jesterthegreat
29-10-04, 02:30

3 in the first 3 weeks...

:edit: thats 1 a week (im sure you dont need help working this out but it is worth pointing out...)

sn8
29-10-04, 03:34
I want to know why is it always the international server that has roll backs as problems with lag?

I played Saturn and that had so many problems which u never seemed to have on anyother servers? Seems they put the good hardware on the german servers and maintain them better?

It always bugged me as I had fewer FRE's and lag problems when I played on the german 1 slot server.

Oh well... Considering i barley play now not much point in complaining.

Peace

sn

Jesterthegreat
29-10-04, 15:12
I want to know why is it always the international server that has roll backs as problems with lag?

I played Saturn and that had so many problems which u never seemed to have on anyother servers? Seems they put the good hardware on the german servers and maintain them better?

It always bugged me as I had fewer FRE's and lag problems when I played on the german 1 slot server.

Oh well... Considering i barley play now not much point in complaining.

Peace

sn

all in all (over the entire NC1 period) Uranus had far more problems than saturn... including the server crashing literally every day.

but yeah it sucks that the int servers seem to have more problems than the german ones

Spermy
29-10-04, 15:52
3 in the first 3 weeks...

:edit: thats 1 a week (im sure you dont need help working this out but it is worth pointing out...)

WELL STOP LOMMING! :lol:

As for servers - there must be something we're doing differently...

Like ass f**cking it or summat...

o_O

Jesterthegreat
29-10-04, 17:57
WELL STOP LOMMING! :lol:

As for servers - there must be something we're doing differently...

Like ass f**cking it or summat...

o_O

i finished lomming about 70 dogtags ago :p

Spermy
29-10-04, 18:34
*Watches his back*

!!!!

Doc Holliday
29-10-04, 23:30
*Watches his back*

!!!!

jesus u spam some dontcha sperm. lookin at the post count vs join date i mean f00k me.