PDA

View Full Version : First Theme Week Topic: Drones

Holger Nathrath
28-10-04, 17:45
The first theme week will be about drones. This is an important topic the community has been discussing for a long time. It also allows us to introduce new content and events, so we will be able to show you how we imagine these theme weeks. We will take two weeks for this first theme. After a short interruption, the next theme will be covered.

We are aware that the choice of themes for the theme weeks is a sensitive and important decision. Based on the current situation, we decided to deviate from our initially planned path to add the missing features as soon as possible. We estimate that remedying issues with the present issues is a bigger priority. However, this doesn’t mean you’ll have to do without new features. It simply means they will be postponed a little.

Concerning the topic FREs: We are discussing whether this or a related topic would be suited for the theme weeks. FREs can have many causes and it is very difficult to predict the success of such a theme week. After all, the theme weeks system is not a magic wand that will make all problems magically disappear. If the elimination of all FREs was a simple task, it would obviously have been done a long time ago. Unfortunately, the FREs are hiding within far more than half a million lines of code.

I will reveal details concerning content and form of the Drone Theme Weeks at the begging of next week.

Jesterthegreat
28-10-04, 17:47
fantastic news

FREs can have many causes and it is very difficult to predict the success of such a theme week. [snip] If the elimination of all FREs was a simple task, it would obviously have been done a long time ago. Unfortunately, the FREs are hiding within far more than half a million lines of code.

pretty much what a few of us have been saying for long time :p

depending on the result of this theme week i may not lom my spy from drone to hack / vehicle use :D

Shadowbreed
28-10-04, 17:53
w00t dronefixes woohooo

MrChumble
28-10-04, 17:58
Drones are a great place to start. Two weeks...I can think of enough drone related ideas to keep you busy for a year ;)

40$Poser
28-10-04, 17:59
well, on the subject of FREs. Could you not at least combined it with memory leak fixing? Maybe entitle it 'stability week'

because honestly, the more that fatal runtime errors get ignored, the more code (or so I understand) will be added. Thus being more and more unlikely it'll ever be attempted to be fixed. Maybe there could be a thread of when people commonly get FREs, to help the search narrow down?

Tratos
28-10-04, 18:04
Well i guess what could be done during each 'theme' week when reviewing the themes any fatal run time logs related to that theme should be attached here and sent to KK which would then hopefully clear out most FREs in each theme as we go along.

-----------------------------

Ontopic, sounds very cool to be honest :) i hope it works well.

Also: Would it be possible to have the details of events in theme weeks forwarded to the AD staff so Pandore people dont miss out?

Xeno LARD
28-10-04, 18:49
Brilliant. Thanks KK. It's starting to look up again.

jernau
28-10-04, 19:02
YAY for drones!! :D

I've waited >2 years for this.

Based on the current situation, we decided to deviate from our initially planned path to add the missing features as soon as possible. We estimate that remedying issues with the present issues is a bigger priority.
This too is good to hear. Please, please, please carry through on all these promises and commitments this time and don't make it another "small patches". There finally seems to be some sign of sense and direction over there. Keep it up and people may finally move on from saying "NC(2) has great potential...." ;).

dem0n
28-10-04, 19:25
FREs can be caused by many things, it isn't possible to devote time to fix them. The only thing that can be done is to locate them in future development. Concerning NC2, I've been having minimal, almost NO FREs at all [the only FRE I get is the on when exiting NC, and the citycom crashes which aren't to freequent also]. I can go about playing for 3 days and not get a FRE.

I've heard people get strange crashes which could have resulted by faulty interpretation of system components [like alt+tab FRE which I've never gotten]. Basicly I believe if all of us set up our computers properly that we could reduce the FRE frequency for ourselves.

QuantumDelta
28-10-04, 19:52
Good luck to you droners, it's been so long since I played one I can't give any valid comentary;
Hope you get your issues resolved.

well, on the subject of FREs. Could you not at least combined it with memory leak fixing? Maybe entitle it 'stability week'

because honestly, the more that fatal runtime errors get ignored, the more code (or so I understand) will be added. Thus being more and more unlikely it'll ever be attempted to be fixed. Maybe there could be a thread of when people commonly get FREs, to help the search narrow down?

Read the last ....6 patch notes.
They are fixing memory leaks.

Omnituens
28-10-04, 21:01
check on line 1

you got divide by 0 error :rolleyes:

yey, i used to be a droner, until i got majorly screwed over by bugs.

we'll just see what happens

Brammers
28-10-04, 21:11
My main character is a droner, has been for...nearly 18 months? (With a few brief spell in rifles and pistols) I Lost my only PN I took over from NC1 to NC2 to the black box bug. 8| Just as well I have other combat chars. :)

Anyway, good news to hear Drones are going to be this weeks (Or next weeks) Theme week. I'll be staying glued to those threads KK, and if you get it wrong, my Revenge drones will be flying your way... :D (Just Kidding...)

Good luck KK.

Xylaz
28-10-04, 21:24
Basicly I believe if all of us set up our computers properly that we could reduce the FRE frequency for ourselves.

Basically i believe that i have set up my computer FAR MORE BETTER than yours. And i'm freeing every 5 mins in NC2...

and i agree with the 40$poser. If you ignore the FREs they will multiply - as they already did with the nc1->nc2 transfer.
NC1 stability and performance was 500% better performance than NC2. By ignoring stability issues you just multiply them, adding new bugs to the code. It is barely playble now...

Darth Slayer
28-10-04, 21:45
Brammers message me I'll fix you up with a PN drone.
Drone bugs contrary to patch notes 115-116 are not fixed. Not even close to being fixed....... :mad:

Scorpius.

40$Poser
28-10-04, 21:58
Good luck to you droners, it's been so long since I played one I can't give any valid comentary;
Hope you get your issues resolved.

Read the last ....6 patch notes.
They are fixing memory leaks.

I did ....thanks

^^

anyways, good to see drones are getting attention. Could be extremely fun class if it gets fixed up nicely.

Basically i believe that i have set up my computer FAR MORE BETTER than yours. And i'm freeing every 5 mins in NC2...

and i agree with the 40$poser. If you ignore the FREs they will multiply - as they already did with the nc1->nc2 transfer.
NC1 stability and performance was 500% better performance than NC2. By ignoring stability issues you just multiply them, adding new bugs to the code. It is barely playble now...

Exactly! It's just that, you might as well make a sticky saying 'fatal runtime errors aren't important enough to invest time to fixing and minimizing them' I'm no where saying take 3 weeks to fix fatals all together. What I'm trying to say is, at least try with every patch or when there is some free time to look into them at least. Effort is appreciated.

And, good to see Reakktor putting together theme weeks like these. Keep up the work.

Carinth
28-10-04, 22:31
Well I'm glad Droners are going to get attention, but that means it'll be another few weeks before anything relevant to me gets attention. Oh well, can't be helped I guess.

[VP]Orion
29-10-04, 12:15
Most people say that NC2 is far more stable than NC1.. Me for example. And loads of people I know. Dont know why the game gives you so much problems now. Sounds like you need to look into the driver issue though. Perhaps your comp aint setup as well as you think? I mean, you cannot claim that a game crashes less on a badly setup system and less on a good...

woOpin
29-10-04, 13:10
Lost over 50 drones today due to bugs :(

1 Due to me crashing and 49+ due to drone spawning in an empty space "god knows where" kinda anoying can't wait to see that fixed untill then i'm laying off my droner not worth loosing the time and money making them.

Endar
29-10-04, 15:07
Awesome! I lost one single drone yesterday and havent bothered to play after that (I have been coding with C++, maybe thats the reason...).

Im glad to see the drones are being fixed :D

manderf
29-10-04, 16:26
droners week.............. So basically this themed week thing is kk programmers doing nothing new, but you just try to spice it up and say they are working on a particular thing so we dont quit and actually think your doing something more?

reddog
29-10-04, 17:11

They will be working on new content and on known issues. so yes they will add code. but they will also be working on parts of the existing code. While working on the existing code they might locate some fre faster than when they dedicate time to it. When working on very big code finding fre's is the most horrible thing a programmer gets to do.

So maybe while focussing on smaller parts of the code the fre caused by bugged Droner code can be found and removed.
then in the comming theme week (eg citycom) they can find Fre located in that portion of the code.

besides same goes for the memoryleaks.

jernau
29-10-04, 17:21
I'd love to know what debugging apps KK use so I can avoid it.

You're right though - concentrating on single topics should allow for some proper code reviews and maybe even bulk re-writes.

Carinth
29-10-04, 18:22
droners week.............. So basically this themed week thing is kk programmers doing nothing new, but you just try to spice it up and say they are working on a particular thing so we dont quit and actually think your doing something more?

No, mander, before patches were a mixed bag of changes that effected random different aspect of the game. For example you could have an exploit fix for city term, a script fix for an epic npc, new content for WoC, etc. Now you will have everyone at kk focusing on Drones. Patches will be like: Coding fixes for Droners, Content for Droners, Drone damage decreased, etc.

joran420
29-10-04, 20:57
lol tbh if drones worked all teh time id be tempted to say their overpowered :P

sanityislost
29-10-04, 22:33
Nice way to start know brammers will prolly cream himself about this one :p

SiLl:...

FatDogg
30-10-04, 19:30
how about some form of droner armor (helmet, pa, glove, w/e) that adds a little to droner skills, I personally wouldnt care if it added defence or not, but the skills bonus would be nice, or higher quality built drones...

Jesterthegreat
30-10-04, 19:44
how about some form of droner armor (helmet, pa, glove, w/e) that adds a little to droner skills, I personally wouldnt care if it added defence or not, but the skills bonus would be nice, or higher quality built drones...

you can get more +rcl an +wpw than any other combat skill from imps last time i checked... drones need something, but this isnt it

jernau
30-10-04, 19:51
you can get more +rcl an +wpw than any other combat skill from imps last time i checked...
No-one else has a 79% cap on all their weapon stats last time I checked ;).

Nonetheless I tend to agree with this part :

drones need something, but this isnt it
I'd rather see the weapon stats improved to be inline with all other weapon classes and then maybe even reduce the imps a bit.

Tratos
30-10-04, 19:51
Sort of OT

How about "Clan Week" for a future theme week?

Clan Wars/Clan App GR etc :)

shenten
30-10-04, 21:03
long time asked stuff:
- Add piece of armor that gives rcl and wpw like the power armor dont care about defense as someone else said
- Remove droners from local when in droning mode
- Add Compass when in droning mode
- Add an arrow showing us where our body is !
- crouch , jump keys to move up and down !!
- remove the damn screen effect when drone gets hit.

new ideas ?:
- Give us new toys , remote toys: remote cams , remote mines (spike mines), stuff like this can be cool so we can secure a place for our body for example, or setup traps ?
- remote hacking drone ? low resist: one hit it blows.
- make it so we can more easily capp drones, since we can't use rare ones (not BPed) because it is so easy to loose them , even without bugs.

I guess community has more idea to come ...

Carinth
30-10-04, 21:40
long time asked stuff:

- Remove droners from local when in droning mode

- remove the damn screen effect when drone gets hit.

You do realize there are supposed to be negatives, you can't have everything. If you made these two changes, droners would rule pvp. You could never find their bodies, they would in effect be invulnerable until they run out of drones. Then they can just stealth and go get more. Even being able to see them in local it's often hard to find really clever droners. The fuzzy effect likewise is because it should hurt to be hit. The drone isn't just some remote control toy you're controlling, it's actualy linked to your nervous system. When your drone is damaged, you feel it. When your drone is destroyed you really feel it.

It's easy to go too far and forget that balance needs to be maintained. It's good to boost a neglected class, not good to overpower them. That's what happens to Monks all the time, and spies in general are getting similar treatment.

Clownst0pper
30-10-04, 22:01
You do realize there are supposed to be negatives, you can't have everything. If you made these two changes, droners would rule pvp. You could never find their bodies, they would in effect be invulnerable until they run out of drones. Then they can just stealth and go get more. Even being able to see them in local it's often hard to find really clever droners. The fuzzy effect likewise is because it should hurt to be hit. The drone isn't just some remote control toy you're controlling, it's actualy linked to your nervous system. When your drone is damaged, you feel it. When your drone is destroyed you really feel it.

It's easy to go too far and forget that balance needs to be maintained. It's good to boost a neglected class, not good to overpower them. That's what happens to Monks all the time, and spies in general are getting similar treatment.

Carinth have you ever played a droner?

If you have, you wouldnt be saying such things.

Imagine your a tank, and every time you get hit by ANYTHING, even if its a single bullet from a wyartt earp, your screen goes COMPLETELY blank for 3 seconds.

Further more, if you are hit again, before the 3 second blindness is over, it adds another 3 seconds, making it 6, then 9, until your drone is destroyed.

THIS should be fixed. You get hit, it should splash for a second and then clear again, not prolonged aggony.

shenten
30-10-04, 22:20

if i ask for few things, i won't have any, if i ask for a lot , i might get some :D
I do realize this, I cant get both, so one of the two would be great :p
KK won't put everything in it , they 'll have to keep balance, in the end they'll choose what to put and what not to put in of course :)

EDIT: Clownst0pper is definitly right, when the drone gets hit, you dont see a damn thing and it is linked to the frequency of the gun. So the local thing wouldn't be really fair, but the screen fuzziness should be removed or turned into a low drug flash, diminushing your ability to see but not turning your drone in a useless thing.

Carinth
30-10-04, 22:40
There's a difference between reduce and remove. He was asking to entirely remove the effect. I have no problem with a reduction...

I may not have played a droner but I've had lots of experience fighting droners. That's what lots of people forget when offering ways to boost their class, to take into account the other point of view. What would it be like to fight yourself with these abilities?

Heavyporker
31-10-04, 01:24
Dudes...

Melee drones.

I mean, you seen the mechbeetles in the TH energy cores?

Big circular sawblade in front... that'd rule.

Tl 30, 65, and 100 Ripper Drones.

That'd be absolutely awesome.

And give Scout Drones a mag-push to open doors, and no local presence for Scout Drones. So they can ACTUALLY SCOUT/SPY!

Jesterthegreat
31-10-04, 01:37
No-one else has a 79% cap on all their weapon stats last time I checked ;).

no one else has their rares massproduced from weapon parts last time i checked :p

get some real Raptors and sex it up (considering that 90% of the playerbase wants to get rid of rone parts the "too many drones to replace" excuse doesnt fly... i know i am a *** combat rank droner myself.)

jernau
31-10-04, 13:27
no one else has their rares massproduced from weapon parts last time i checked :pCan they really still be called "rares" now they are available in BugNet?

In fact even before that it was pretty sketchy. The main advantages of "rares" is that they get higher stats and more chance of slots when built. Neither is true of drones.

get some real Raptors and sex it up (considering that 90% of the playerbase wants to get rid of rone parts the "too many drones to replace" excuse doesnt fly... i know i am a *** combat rank droner myself.)I'm not sure I get what you mean there.

If you mean fly the "proper" ones? LOL. Even if you could make enough to fill a QB bugs would eat them all in less than an hour.

MrChumble
31-10-04, 14:50
If you mean fly the "proper" ones? LOL. Even if you could make enough to fill a QB bugs would eat them all in less than an hour.
I used real rare drones for OP warring back in NC1. I don't now cos of the bugs, but assuming the bugs were fixed it's sensible to have a 'sunday best' drone for serious combat. Would you use your 5 slot CS for leveling? It's the same thing.

Noldus
31-10-04, 15:05
I don't get it :confused:

How about starting in the proper end and fixing game-breaking issues with the client in general before doing profession specific theme weeks...?

The Neocron 2 client can eat all of my 1 gig physical RAM + 2 gig pagefile in a few hours! My NC2 folder on harddrive is ~1.7 gig but the game keeps expanding into ~3 gig 8| of memory and then crashes within a few hours of use. WTF?!?!?

At the moment I'm not interested in ANY fixes/additions to the gameplay. I am just too sick and tired of being constantly lagged and bothered by the ULTRA HEAVY disk paging and the resulting crash when there's no more RAM or paging space left. KK, PLEASE FIX THE MEMORY LEAK BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING ELSE :mad:

Jesterthegreat
31-10-04, 17:00
I used real rare drones for OP warring back in NC1. I don't now cos of the bugs, but assuming the bugs were fixed it's sensible to have a 'sunday best' drone for serious combat. Would you use your 5 slot CS for leveling? It's the same thing.

well said.

as for the rare drones not being "rares" anymore cos they are available in hacknet... it makes no difference cos so many people sold them or the BP's in NC1. they have never been "rare" in the standard form.

and im not disputing the drone bugs... im saying that in PvP on NC1 if i was at an OP war i would use rare drones with like 110-120 stats. however in hindsight i assume that raptors with these stats no longer appear... so keeping that in mind i agree drone stat caps should be increased. if all the best PvP drones are unavailable higher than the 89(guess...)% stat cap then droners are being chafted once again :p

:edit: by "proper" dronesi meant ones made from rare parts... but im now thinkin raptors etc dont drop as parts so it was a stupid thing to say :p

flawl3ss
31-10-04, 17:13
Maybe FIX the droning so they dont dissapear 50% of the times u launch it, and THEN add more content and features... O_o

Jesterthegreat
31-10-04, 17:29
Maybe FIX the droning so they dont dissapear 50% of the times u launch it, and THEN add more content and features... O_o

well done... i think you just found the reason for "drone week"...

sarcasm never comes across well online :(

Clownst0pper
31-10-04, 18:00
The additions I want, and have wanted for years.

1. Reduce the Flash taken when your drone is being hit by the 60% that was originally intended.

2. Add a compass that points towards your body when your drone is launched.

3. Implement droner helmet: Dex Requirment 114: Class Restriction: Spy*

*+6 Dexterity +16 RCL -6 Intelligance -8 hightech

(The droner helmet acts as a greater amplifier for the Riggers Remote Control ability also removing them from the "local list" however, because of the greater "intune" with the Riggers Drones, if their drone is destroyed, the helmets ability to hide them on "local list" is difused, making them vunerable for 3minutes and also gives a greater impairment of 10%)

4. Increase the damage of the Punisher by 25% - It is afterall a TL 122 Drone, and at present does almost no damage to players over 0/2 level.

5. Remove the "poison" damage type from the Raptor, It was an unessary addition to a drone which is already incredibly powerful.

6. Increase the constructed quality of all drones to 100% instead of the present 79%

7. Remove the "bounce" effect on drones, instead implement damage when they collide into an object or floor (they are britle afterall)

8. Implement a new rare drone based on the RK drone series (the homing rocket) Make it orientated towards Vehicle and Turret damager
The Hammer (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=98528&page=1) Something I wrote ages ago ;)

9. Reduce the range a Revenge can travel; at present they can cover an entire zone without the flash begining to appear- because of this, they are used to find droners too easily, a quick run around the zones sky with a Revenge and any droner is found in seconds.

10. Revise the Raptors animation- At present its very boring, and hard to tell if your actually hitting your target with the anti heal- Make it a barb like a Mosquito fires, or a psi effect, anything to sex it up.

Issues ive had with drones for years, enjoy :D

jernau
31-10-04, 18:30
as for the rare drones not being "rares" anymore cos they are available in hacknet... it makes no difference cos so many people sold them or the BP's in NC1. they have never been "rare" in the standard form.As I said ;). If they came out with realistic stats I would consider them "rare"

if i was at an OP war i would use rare drones with like 110-120 stats.I doubt many people would. There are too many bugs and too many ways for competant players to pop them for people to be expected to risk SEVEN tech parts every launch.

/edit @ clown - as in all these threads I agree with pretty much all the items you've listed. The only thing I'd add is a map in the drone HUD (well I probably can think of more actually but it's food time).

Heavyporker
31-10-04, 18:42
RK drones are the dumbfire AoE drones.

I think you want the missile rockets for that Hammer thing. I have to say, that's a interesting thing.

And about that melee drone, it CAN be made with "simpler" electronics and heartier armor.. maybe something SIMILIAR to the missile drone body type - nearly impervious to head-on damage, and JUST enough speed to make it possible to use in combat... OR it could be based on the gatling drone's body type - no armor at all, just pure freaking speed.

And, please, keep some of that bounce - realistically, everything with a rigid body bounces off another rigid body.

I support a Punisher damage increase drastically. 25% damage increase may not be enough for a slow firing AoE drone intended for PvP.... hmm.

Compass, oh fuck yes.

Tratos
31-10-04, 19:05
With the joys of Neocron i think if bounce got changed to impact damage youd all be VERY pissed VERY quickly ;) i mean drones catch on like everything O_o and it wouild make it alot harder to navigate in places as youd have to stay well clear of the wall to ensure saftey and for a newbie droner im sure *"The Jumpy Bit" ™ in the aggy captains would piss droners off alot as they would be colliding with nothing, lol

*Neocron just isnt Neocron without having to jump twice to get into the second aggy captain room ;)

jernau
31-10-04, 19:14
With the joys of Neocron i think if bounce got changed to impact damage youd all be VERY pissed VERY quickly ;) i mean drones catch on like everything O_o and it wouild make it alot harder to navigate in places as youd have to stay well clear of the wall to ensure saftey and for a newbie droner im sure "The Jumpy Bit" ™ in the aggy captains would piss droners off alot as they would be colliding with nothing, lol
Drones fall through the floor into the water there anyway (or used to last time I used one down there - a long time ago now I come to think of it).

I'm not too keen on the idea of impact damage as things stand now (just look at all the problems with gliders to see why) but IF they ever fixed all the other problems I think it would make sense. Certainly they could be a bit less energetic in collisions, especially the bug where you hit at 1mph and bounce off at close to 1000.

Clownst0pper
31-10-04, 20:07
Drones fall through the floor into the water there anyway (or used to last time I used one down there - a long time ago now I come to think of it).

I'm not too keen on the idea of impact damage as things stand now (just look at all the problems with gliders to see why) but IF they ever fixed all the other problems I think it would make sense. Certainly they could be a bit less energetic in collisions, especially the bug where you hit at 1mph and bounce off at close to 1000.

I raised the collision point, as all too often players just hammer there drones anywhere, and dont treat them delicately.

Like you charge 1000mph into a wall and you just bounce back, it should cause the drone dmg.

jernau
31-10-04, 20:52
I raised the collision point, as all too often players just hammer there drones anywhere, and dont treat them delicately.

Like you charge 1000mph into a wall and you just bounce back, it should cause the drone dmg.I agree but that's preferable to constantly hitting invisible nothings and blowing up which seems the only other option in NC :(. Somewhere in between would be nice.

Clownst0pper
31-10-04, 20:53
I agree but that's preferable to constantly hitting invisible nothings and blowing up which seems the only other option in NC :(. Somewhere in between would be nice.

Optimist Jernau :p

StryfeX
31-10-04, 22:16
Drone control in general needs a rework. As it is, they can be incredibly frustrating to fly in small spaces, or places that require a lot of fine tuned flying.

The knockback from certain things needs to be worked on as well. For instance, the snakes in the graves lob spit at you... yet it knocks the drone around like a ping-ping ball? Give me a break! I can inderstand things like a Launcher Cyclops rocket or a Warbot rocket doing that... But not things like energy beams.

--Stryfe

Miss Naughty
01-11-04, 16:39
I've only just started playing with drones and I found them quite difficult to control, especially in tight areas. If everytime you bumped into something your drone got damaged it would be very frustrating.

As for the controls I found it odd that you aren't able to control it's elevation. It would be nice if you had control over the drones elevation to allow you to get over obstacles without having to bump into them first. Restricting altitude might be difficult though.

I really like droning, but it seems that a lot of the low - mid level drones are very similar, just with different visual effects. Surely they should do different damage types? They may already, I don't know. The laser one could do energy, plasma do xray and fusion do fire? At the moment there isn't a whole great deal of tactics in droning against mobs, either you use a drone that does area of effect or you don't. Drone mods would also be cool, things like extended ammo capablity and extra armour.

I'm not sure if the hud is restricted like it is for a reason, but typing while droning is kinda difficult (ie you can't actually see what your typing or what channel your typing into).

Marshall1
01-11-04, 16:46
miss you tried goig backwards that takes you up into the sky the mr1000 and rg1000 i ok hieght wise the war drones cant get very high but the partical drones and laser drones can fly really high just press backwards and use the arrow keys to turn the drone around and it will go up

jernau
01-11-04, 16:57
miss you tried goig backwards that takes you up into the sky the mr1000 and rg1000 i ok hieght wise the war drones cant get very high but the partical drones and laser drones can fly really high just press backwards and use the arrow keys to turn the drone around and it will go up
You have to wonder which engineering genius thought it made sense to put the main thruster pointing forwards. I'm never sitting on a toilet that man designed.

Marshall1
01-11-04, 16:59
yea lol when you try to kill someone you have to go backwards first to get the hieght then you can go foward sbut lose hieght the more you o forward slol
sucks

Asurmen Spec Op
01-11-04, 21:24

it doesnt sound to well set up if you FRE every five min... Ive FREd five times in all of NC2

bounty
01-11-04, 22:32
I think drones are a peice of cake to fly. The big fusion, raygun, or missle launching drones can be a bit bulky to fly around, but the PN/mosquito/raptor drones are simple and i can fly them in and out of small passes, around corners, even through caves I can navigate them without once hitting a wall with ease. So i don't think they are that hard, personally.