PDA

View Full Version : Fsm Stuff!?!

r3yka
28-10-04, 16:56
fsm stuff..
once u have enough fac symp can u buy the fsm stuff?
can u buy them same thing more than once?
are they BPable?
if not do you buy them with slots?
:confused: is confused :confused:
not in game yet

example the low tech rifle thing - similar to PE..how do you get it etc.
the 110 CS thing too?

Killfly
28-10-04, 17:05
You need 90 faction sympathy to buy items from your faction FSM.

As long as your sympathy stays at or above 90, you can use your FSM as often and for as many times as you wish... You can buy the same item as many times as you wish... For example, hacknet items require MNPU parts available only from faction FSMs, so many constructors are going to be visiting quite regularly :)

I don't have too much experience with BPing FSM items, but I know for a fact that MNPU parts are not BPable... I would imagine the majority of items will not be BPable, as this would ultimately result in no-one actually needing to buy from an FSM...

Not entirely sure which 'low-tech rifle thing' you're talking about :)

I think the CS-type weapon you're talking about is the Special Forces Plasma Cannon, which (if I recall correctly) is only available from the City Admin high-security database in hacknet...

Jesterthegreat
28-10-04, 17:24
low tech rifle thing = tsunami epic reward... same rules as NC1 epic rewards (except epics now seem to do TL based damage i think)

Morganth
28-10-04, 17:29
I think the CS-type weapon you're talking about is the Special Forces Plasma Cannon, which (if I recall correctly) is only available from the City Admin high-security database in hacknet...

Correct, and it is a City Admin faction only item :D

Argent
28-10-04, 19:50
Wave. Plasma wave.

Glok
28-10-04, 20:11
Wave. Plasma wave.Also only CA runners can use it.

Morganth
28-10-04, 20:25
Correct, and it is a City Admin faction only item :D

Also only CA runners can use it.
:rolleyes:

Glok
28-10-04, 20:32
:rolleyes:hmph. :lol: