PDA

View Full Version : Construction Skill

forcefullpower
28-10-04, 04:09
I'm crating a contructor and want to know how much to put into constuct.

Should i put all int into contruct or is that just a waist as will not be used??

Anyone help me on this very curious for you answers. As have heard many different setup's

Ozambabbaz
28-10-04, 04:17
I'm crating a contructor and want to know how much to put into constuct.

Should i put all int into contruct or is that just a waist as will not be used??

Anyone help me on this very curious for you answers. As have heard many different setup's

u should rather do a forum search on the topic of construction, there's alot of info on that subject, and a few different approaches to what might suit ur needs the best

Smock
28-10-04, 09:29
Well, CST is a skill you can never have enough of. You may be able to construct every item at, let's say 120 CST, but quality and slottage will be poor. I think it's safe to say that 150 is the minimum for a "decent" construcor. construction needs a lot more points than the TL of the item to even succeed, as opposed to other tradeskills like poking where the TL of the item only affects speed of the imping process.

Personally I think CSTing is a tricky trade, on top of that, the prices of the higher lvl tools are insane. (The TL 150 tool costing more than a million).

NEway, no point in CST will be a waste for a long time to come while your char lvls.

Jesterthegreat
28-10-04, 12:10
everyone has their own opinions...

if you are rolling a cst then yes put all points into cst (IMO) simply because you dont have the dex / int to support low cst skill... when you get to a minimum of 100 dex / int (with implants) then you should consider lowering your cst skill, if you decide you want to. but until that kinda time i would go all out cst.