PDA

View Full Version : APU con setup

Mr Friendly
28-10-04, 02:57
for those of u that dont know me, ive been a monk since 2 years ago when i started playin this game. ive worked soley on apu/ppu/& hybrid setups, & my 2nd area being con setups.

& seeing as how this is the apu setup thread, ill start it off with a con setup. for a PSI setup thats for u to go with, more than 100 ppw if u want plenty of mana & more than 130 apu if u want ur HL to be easily capped & FA capped or near capped.

[b]-wear APU PA3
-all holy spirit armor
-HVY fire protection belt

*** C O N ***
ATL - 54
HLT - 70
END - 0
FIR - 17
ENR - 15
XRR - 50
POR - 0

-wear the STRENGTHEN HEART 2

& ur done, now all u got left to figure out is a psi setup that fits ur needs

Ascension
04-11-04, 00:16
I find that melee REALLY hurts with 0 poison resist.. i guess its down to personal preference and 'buffs' :)

El Jimben
07-12-04, 21:49
ATH - 60
BH - 55
END - 0
FIRE - 5
NRG - 0
XRAY - 85
POI - 11

This is with all basic bone imps, FH1, experimental reflex 1, pa 2/3 (only 5 nrg difference), holy spirit armour & heavy fire belt.

I like this setup cause it gives softcaps all cept poison (obviously) & x-ray (110 with armour) so I can actually take a fair bit of damage. I prefer to be stand alone than have a PPU riding me like a bitch tbh

Riddle
08-12-04, 02:11
for those of u that dont know me, ive been a monk since 2 years ago when i started playin this game. ive worked soley on apu/ppu/& hybrid setups, & my 2nd area being con setups.

SO how would an PPU CON setup differ from aa APU?

Just wondered thinking of starting a PPU, go for the old heavy fire belt :)

But as i'm new to monks a little helping hand wouldn't go a miss.

And as you have 2 Years exp i would value your comments :)
PM me if you don't want to give away secrets. :cool:

tiikeri
08-12-04, 02:42
asc, PM me ur base con setup... I would like to see how much it differs from mine...

Frotto
09-12-04, 19:19
PPU consetups are not that important. As you will have buffs at your disposal. if you spec for high ath/hlth and put most of the rest in posion (then wear aheavy fire belt) you should be ok.