PDA

View Full Version : Fenix beat me too it

Candaman
28-10-04, 00:12
Well it seems the fever is catching and i'm outta here aswell all my thoughts are echo'd in fenix's post i would just like to say my own goodbye list.

Carbonite, Iorghe, Snowcrash, Liquidmetal, Mercuri (ixxy) U've all been wikid and have made my time in game a lot of fun for the last few months through the end of nc1 and closed beta many thanx to all u guys and keep up the good work u do dealing with the moany bitches in game and on the forums.

Names from Jnky my first mentor in FLA all the way through to Cryptochronic who taught me to ppu and all the guys in "Old school DarK" Tupac for helping me prove that dark pwnd all the king of the op tourny's man those were fun mistake for getting me into dark in the first place. Old timers who don't play like vicotnic, nikita, joe pinapples and even barak who made brtf what it was.

All the people who let us kill them when we were in AYB trying to make some comotion in the latter days of NC1. All of the guys in AYB who gave me a reason to play the game again. Parasyte u dirty ex-ff but still a wikid laugh. SvK the most sarcastic and lazy bastard on the whole of neocron thnx mate and everyone else in the AYB that kicked ass.

Jupiter all of FAnG when were fighting day in and day out sayoko, skyline, swork, hinch, chichi <3, hatzer, Razzor, PULSEH!!!!!, storm, and of course LEFF

I've made lots of friends in the game and lots of enemys i jsut want everyone to know to me it was all a game anyone i was friends with ingame i still consider friends now and all the enemys that i shit talked thnx for giving such a run for my money i felt i had to shit talk u made me wanna play it more.

To all the NC community

Adios

bye df :P

Jesterthegreat
28-10-04, 00:13
again didnt see you in NC much but sorry to see ya go.

btw who will lead fang?

Birkoff
28-10-04, 00:14
Meh well if you 2 are leaving i might as well reactivate my Ebay account.... lol

I was lookign foreward to getting boredshitless leveling WOC with you :D

evs
28-10-04, 00:14
Glad you liked my mock up mspaint editted glove enough to use it as a avatar.

Had some good fights on pluto.

Cya dude

Nidhogg
28-10-04, 00:15
Leaving thread. Closed.

N