PDA

View Full Version : KK when can you fix this???

tomparadox
27-10-04, 21:44
ok, ill admit i let 2 ppl use my account ( i trust them a lot and know they whont do anything so dont bitch at me about it ). So my problem is, when im loged on and someone trys to logon, it dosent say that there is someone loged onto the acc and kicks the person loged on off the acc with no worning at all. i dont blame the people i let use my acc because i cant, but im geting sick of haveing to change my password when i whant to play because if i dont ill get kicked off.

So, any ETA on when this will be fixed? or is this even a bug? is it just me?

forgive me if this post is kinda hard to understand im kinda tired and outa it atm...

Birkoff
27-10-04, 21:53
Used to get that with a researcher.

It was weird 10+ ppl had access to the account (it wasn't mine)
It was fine for everyone except me and 1 person. Usually when people tried to log on to it it said "Proxy error" or something but when me and this person tried we logged each other out and we both had to wait for 20 seconds before either could log on again. It was weird :S Was only that account as well.

Jesterthegreat
27-10-04, 22:23
while KK may not endorse people shaing act's / act details... a "account is already logged on" message instead of a boot to login would be a nice touch

tomparadox
28-10-04, 02:48
while KK may not endorse people shaing act's / act details... a "account is already logged on" message instead of a boot to login would be a nice touch
i agree. its on NC classic.

Used to get that with a researcher.

It was weird 10+ ppl had access to the account (it wasn't mine)
It was fine for everyone except me and 1 person. Usually when people tried to log on to it it said "Proxy error" or something but when me and this person tried we logged each other out and we both had to wait for 20 seconds before either could log on again. It was weird :S Was only that account as well.

same with mine, just i ownly have 2 or 3 ppl useing mine but its only me and one of my other m8s O_o but when i try to logon i dont get any errors, it just gos to a black screen, then returns to the logon page with no error.

Tupac
28-10-04, 09:27
it only really happens when someone else that has access to the runner ur on is spammin the login procedure none stop

Cubico
28-10-04, 09:35
I am waiting for the next "omg my account was hacked! KK, give me back my rares !1" thread.

tomparadox
28-10-04, 11:43
I am waiting for the next "omg my account was hacked! KK, give me back my rares !1" thread.

lol, they whont do that to my acc, because they dont have an acc of there own. if you have a problem with it go someware else im not complaining about items im complaining about the stupid logon screen not working right...