PDA

View Full Version : Apparently, you *CAN* edit GR List. My bad, KK.

Heavyporker
27-10-04, 17:16
First.... an apology to KK... they DID listen and put in a simple gr list editing ability.

Just found this out by accident when I tried to GR...

Those "move up" and "move down" buttons over "teleport" in the GR window?

They're not for moving the cursor around, but to move the GR DESTINATION!

This means even if you tag some DoY grs now, and then you find some DoY grs you didn't know of before, you can now group all your DoY grs together!

Kudos, KK. Now, please.. make that GR window larger and the buttons farther apart so its easier to use, especially in a hurry.

BlackDove
27-10-04, 17:34
Yeah, kk, please make it larger, so I can be an even faster escaping whore (hey, I've done it) :D

Inchenzo
27-10-04, 17:34
You know you can resize the genrep window right ? in height that is..

Candaman
27-10-04, 19:08
hold on so before u either didn't see the buttons or thought they were for moving ur mouse up and down? o_O o_O o_O :confused: :confused: :confused:

SigmaDraconis
27-10-04, 19:52
thats scary.......i have no complaints about the new GR window..but i do hate the new small ass font KK has chosen :\

Mr Friendly
27-10-04, 19:55
First.... an apology to KK... they DID listen and put in a simple gr list editing ability.

Just found this out by accident when I tried to GR...

Those "move up" and "move down" buttons over "teleport" in the GR window?

They're not for moving the cursor around, but to move the GR DESTINATION!

someone didnt play beta :p

but i do hate the new small ass font KK has chosen :\

well it aint really "small". its actually larger than the nc1 text. just the way it looks on resolution 1024 x 768 or smaller, is a bit twisted or pixeled out of context cuz the text was made to look good with 1280 x 1024 resolution :(

imo, the nc1 text was coo, perfect, etc. didnt need to change the text :\

joran420
27-10-04, 20:05
CDM u commin back? that would be pwn...we got a bunch of old skool....plus some more nibs :P

Mr Friendly
27-10-04, 20:22
not anytime soon, too many things i want fixed (spell animation-bright, playdoh models, nc text, etc...maybe KK support also @_@)
but o/w, plan for around feb. few friends joinin back with me also

joran420
27-10-04, 21:14
maybe by then we wont just be lvlin and collecting shit