PDA

View Full Version : who lives in the SE USA ? (atlanta area) or close :)

THE_TICK!!!!
27-10-04, 16:40
just wondering who lives in the south east USA..maybe we can do one of those get togethers.. :) any mods live out that way..as well feel free to post away :)

Nidhogg
27-10-04, 16:55
Thread moved. Please change your sig immediately as it's waaaaaaaay too big. Thanks.

N

P.S. I live in the UK. ;)

Xeno LARD
27-10-04, 17:10
Thread moved. Please change your sig immediately as it's waaaaaaaay too big. Thanks.

N

WOAH English Nidd :D. w00t.

hudsonbeck
27-10-04, 21:20
just wondering who lives in the south east USA..maybe we can do one of those get togethers.. :) any mods live out that way..as well feel free to post away :)

I live in Charleston, SC
I go to ATL sometimes and have a few friends there...

Superfresh use to live here, but he moved to NJ o_O

A few other people lived in the SE but i think most are no longer around (I think Divide was in Greenville SC.)

So:
SE +1 here

Hudson

/edit Hacksaw lived in Charleston too, but he had to move to OK, but will be back in Charleston b4 NC3 release ;)

Last year I had a small gathering of clan m8's at my house for beers, food, and gaming.

Jesterthegreat
27-10-04, 22:19

N

omg... why didnt you come to SUKING? :confused:

:Edit: VENOM do get togethers whenever we like... gotta love living in the same county as your clannies :p

MkVenner
27-10-04, 22:23
nope SE England here...

Jesterthegreat
27-10-04, 22:29
haha... i forgot you were an Essex boy...

MkVenner
27-10-04, 23:26
hell yeah

well bow origianlly, but what the hell :p, pretty much chav city central atm :D

KRIMINAL99
28-10-04, 01:41
Im pretty much from atlanta, although I'm temporarily living in Athens Georgia going to UGA...