PDA

View Full Version : NC2 cover

dem0n
27-10-04, 14:54
http://cp.neocron.com/img/content/cover.jpg

The NC 2 cover looks really great, compared to the last NC1 cover [which wasn't bad, actually it looked really stylish] NC2 cover really shows what the game is about and what to expect... hope we get new players :) and a wasteland entity rework in the coming months. I guess you can't go without a chick in focus :P. Maybe the tank should have weared camo PA although it could have maybe blended with the BG and would have been hard to make out what it is.

LiL T
27-10-04, 16:26
I think the first thing I would notice is the bold NC2 logo and that alone would make me pick it up then I think I would buy it after reading what its about :)

Dribble Joy
27-10-04, 16:27
Is it going to be the one that will go on the boxes in UK/US?
Or that just the german one?

Xeno LARD
27-10-04, 16:32
Hey, that's pretty damn good. KK/10cle or whoever made that, fucking good work :D.

J. Folsom
27-10-04, 18:02
Is it going to be the one that will go on the boxes in UK/US?
Or that just the german one?
Definitely going to be used for the German release I guess, since it's nearly November.

I don't see why they wouldn't use it elsewhere, hasn't got anything about it which would cause complaints anywhere.

Jesterthegreat
27-10-04, 18:14
I think the first thing I would notice is the bold NC2 logo and that alone would make me pick it up then I think I would buy it after reading what its about :)

agreed... how long i stay would depend on bugs / people i meet / click2pay... none of those are likely to be good :p

dem0n
27-10-04, 22:07
I think the cover will be used for all releases, although I'd figure they'd do some localized changes. The cover is great, I hope they provide good screenshots on the backside. In any case the games price is very competative I believe, should attract new players.

The new "Theme" weeks should give us and new players reasons to stay in NC for a loooong time, since I hope some content adding will result from theme weeks, new dungeons etc. Hell if it's going to be good I'll buy a boxxed version :D.

Jesterthegreat
27-10-04, 22:17
The new "Theme" weeks should give us and new players reasons to stay in NC for a loooong time, since I hope some content adding will result from theme weeks, new dungeons etc. Hell if it's going to be good I'll buy a boxxed version :D.

with NC2 on PC Zones now its a bit late for alot of people. really that should have been done earlier... but its happening now (which is good news) :)

dem0n
27-10-04, 22:22
I only think about where would NC be now if CDV wasn't selected as a publisher. I blame CDV for such a low population of players and the low income KK is getting out of NC. If NC1 went well I think we would have been seeing a way better NC2, with advertising in big MMO magazines and websites, just like the big guys at SOE do for instance. As much as I hate them for being such money munchers, I gotta hand it to them they can make such a hype out of a shitty product and make millions.

Birkoff
27-10-04, 22:23
It looks really nice.

Really really. Hope it sells, can't see why it won't... bar the fact no1 has ever heard of it :S

Jesterthegreat
27-10-04, 22:28
It looks really nice.

Really really. Hope it sells, can't see why it won't... bar the fact no1 has ever heard of it :S

thats good with the kind of reviews alot of people would gie it...

no knowledge > the knowledge of the bugs etc :p

dem0n
28-10-04, 00:46
what bugs? NC2 is 10e+1000xTimes stable than NC1.

Jesterthegreat
28-10-04, 00:48
what bugs? NC2 is 10e+1000xTimes stable than NC1.

the point is if NC1 was advertised people wouldnt buy C2 as more people would know the buggy nature of NC1

:edit: and while saying what bugs roll and cap a droner plz...

Ascension
28-10-04, 02:36
The Box is in-correct last time i check this as Neocron 1 & 1/2 :wtf: :lol:

G.0.D.
28-10-04, 06:31
Dem0n
I want new dungeons, mobs, loot, player shops and a TS hooker in my app.

Sex, Actually you have a space/return in there messed up my converter for awhile :P
Edit: Now I have to fix it, thanks alot.

http://www.g0dsoft.com/converter

dem0n
28-10-04, 13:40
I feel so naked now that everyone knows my sig :P.