PDA

View Full Version : Black Dragon Epic Reward(Post N+1)

Yin
27-10-04, 13:09
http://art-gallery2.by.ru/fixit.jpg

MrChumble
27-10-04, 13:14
Your argument was subtle, but persuasive. I can't disagree with you there.

ch0ppy
27-10-04, 13:18
There is a patch due soon
possible 2day, 2moro, may be fixed by then.
Put it in the epic bug thread.
I did with the DRE and NXT epic and it was taken care of pretty
fast by Lupus.

sultana
28-10-04, 09:47
Maybe its punishment for having a monopoly over the blue drugs, not that it matters anymore since everyone now has a set to bp/res/cst...

[KoS]Brad
28-10-04, 09:50
I'm a BD master, I didn't know it was fucked.

Whats wrong with it? Is it not accessible?

Tratos
28-10-04, 13:34
Brad']I'm a BD master, I didn't know it was fucked.

Whats wrong with it? Is it not accessible?

i think its cos its crap, lol

SnowCrash
28-10-04, 14:57
There will be a new nice epic reward for Black Dragon soon. We are currently evaluating how to bring it into the game regarding the fact that lots of players already have the current "old" epic reward.

Genji
28-10-04, 15:21
Wtf was the old reward :wtf:

Jesterthegreat
28-10-04, 15:24
Wtf was the old reward :wtf:

a couple of free drugs every 5 mins or something

Vampire222
28-10-04, 15:30
Is it possible to like make some npc give the item to them and then flag it as handed out in the database, or would it be possible to exploit him then?

Quake
29-10-04, 14:29
How about you give TG a usefull epic reward aswell? Seriously is anyone using those crappy grenades?

Mindgibber
29-10-04, 19:12
i never got a reward, only the master title, i hope you (KK/Snowcrash) dont forget these peoples too

thanks
Mindgibber

Sorin
29-10-04, 23:31
There will be a new nice epic reward for Black Dragon soon. We are currently evaluating how to bring it into the game regarding the fact that lots of players already have the current "old" epic reward.

:wtf: Don't you have a search function or something in the database where you can see who has completed the BD epic and who hasn't? Have a GM or KK spawn the item the same way the NPC would, give it to someone who is a BD master, then record their name so you make sure not to give it to them again.

Or

I've noticed the WoC savant guy knows if you've completed an epic or not. Couldn't you use that same thing on an NPC who would distribute the epic item? He could see who was a master and who wasn't and distribute the item appropriately.

G.0.D.
29-10-04, 23:35
I think the Tg epic reward should have been a nade launcher instead of stand alone nades.

sanityislost
29-10-04, 23:36

simple...make the epic reward for BD we have atm changed to a mini epic able to
be done by anyone with 90 BD FS and reset the epic status we have for people
who have done the epic already but they keep the reward.....then just make ppl
do the same epic run for the new reward

SiL ..:..

Heavyporker
30-10-04, 07:59
i use the TG nades.

they're quite decent, actually.

But, yes, I have to concede that it'd be much better in grenade launcher form.

Especially since... THE CRAHNDAMNED TANGENT LAUNCHER IS ONLY TL 40!!!!