PDA

View Full Version : Unfurnished apps in DoY

[VP]Orion
27-10-04, 01:10
Can anyone tell me where to buy unfurnished apps for inside DoY? Not talking about clanapps but the user ones.

BlackDove
27-10-04, 02:31
Some smugglers.

One of the abandoned sectors if I recall correctly.

Radamez
27-10-04, 04:01
It is a smuggler yes, you can find him by using the Nav-Ray under "real estate" - or at least you could last time I tried.

[VP]Orion
27-10-04, 06:33
I did exactly that yesterday and ended up in abandoned sector 4 (I think) but that smuggler only sold normal apps, not unfurnished ones. Are there more than that one? Would be stupid if I had to get it from the DRE FSM. Why would he be selling DoY apps?

27-10-04, 11:29
See sig

[VP]Orion
27-10-04, 12:32
That website didnt help me much since it didnt answer my question.

Perhaps an easier one is, CAN you even buy unfurnished DoY apps?

Znurf
27-10-04, 12:43
Is it impossible to buy a app at sector 6? At citycenter? in DoY ofcourse...

There are some appdoors and struffs at the top of the "dome" in citycenter...

J. Folsom
27-10-04, 12:55
Orion']Perhaps an easier one is, CAN you even buy unfurnished DoY apps?I'm pretty certain that the last time I was there the guy in DOY Sector 4 sold unfurnished appartments. He sells 6 different keys, 3 different sizes, either furnished or unfurnished.

Otherwise, ask on alliance if you can get people to check their FSM for you, it's not unlikely they're sold by BD, or perhaps TG.

Is it impossible to buy a app at sector 6? At citycenter? in DoY ofcourse...Never heard of anyone having one of those, but I haven't really checked.

NaKoth
27-10-04, 13:36
I think one of our clanmates have apartment in DOY6
(going to confirm this when i get online and ask him to post here if he gots one).

27-10-04, 15:05
Orion']That website didnt help me much since it didnt answer my question.

Perhaps an easier one is, CAN you even buy unfurnished DoY apps?

If you look at the DoY section you will see that the only option I have found on DoY apartments are zone specific ones, therefore I have found no evidence to suggest you can get an unfurnished one at this time.

Unfortunately since I'm not able to transfer my anti-city characters yet I havent been able to do much research on DoY apartments so I'm not in a position to answer the question as an outright 'no'

Radamez
27-10-04, 16:06
I've seen Unfurnished DoY apps sold by that smuggler with my own eyes, this was in the first week of release though, perhaps they've been moved/removed.

Mindgibber
27-10-04, 18:44
no smuggler is selling unfurnished DoY apps, atleast not the Sec 4 and the BD sec one, checked it today on Terra

maybe only on FSM