PDA

View Full Version : Get out of jail free card

Xeno LARD
26-10-04, 21:27
If you had a get out of jail free card, what crime would you commit?

[ edited ]

Ormy
26-10-04, 22:20
Hmmm, I'd steal me some kickass electronic equipment, maybe a nice new computer. Maybe steal a nice car from some guys driveway, use that till some other punk on this thread steals it, [ edited ]

:angel:
O_o
:(

FatDogg
26-10-04, 22:21
steal ******** steal arson steal use illegal weaponry in the streets steal blow up bombs steal insight a riot steal setup and jam w/ band in middle of highway steal kill a couple of cops steal

thats all for now....

J. Folsom
26-10-04, 22:23
Hmm.

I'd probably steal a few hundred games of monopoly so I have even more get out of jail free cards! Then I'd use those up getting whatever.

Spermy
26-10-04, 22:46
[ edited ]

hinch
26-10-04, 22:53
[ edited ]

Idola
26-10-04, 23:00
[ edited ]

Remember folks, you need to use fire or acid to slay a troll.

Anyway:

Hmmm.....not sure, personally. If I had the resources I would probably establish a powerful crime syndicate so I could then be in a position that was powerful enough to continue my operations long enough after the "card" had expired.

[breathes in]

NS_CHROME54
26-10-04, 23:43
[ edited ]

remember, canadians != americans

hmm what would i do... i would probably raid Ed Roman guitars in Las Vegas. Worlds biggest guitar store, and they have tons of nice stuff. and wut with me being a guitar fanatic and all...

Spermy
26-10-04, 23:45
Ah yes - I retract my murder in exchange for an illegal take over of Paul reed smith guitars.

NS_CHROME54
27-10-04, 00:17
Ah yes - I retract my murder in exchange for an illegal take over of Paul reed smith guitars.
damn right :)

BUT HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY MESA BOOGIE AMPS!!! Oh well, we'll find another store that carries em before we get busted.

Besides, he probably has mucho PRS Dragons, and maybe even a PRS Tremonti Tribal Edition... now that's a bitchin' axe.

mishkin
27-10-04, 01:02
[ edited ]

I'd rob a really big bank... so I could buy some more get-out-of-jail-free cards :D

MkVenner
27-10-04, 01:07
hmm, what to do, well the sensible thing would be to hang on to it incase anything ive already done comes back to bite me in the arse lol :p, other than that, prolly steal an original gull wing 300SLR merc, a original GT500 shelby, a DB5, 6 and 9, GT40 new and old, Ducati 996, 998 and 999, and a real VTR, my birds replica dont quite cut it, a top of the range Range Rover 2005 protoype with the scissor doors, a McLaren Mercades SLR, and i suppose a Warrior 2 main battle tank (hey im still a big kid) and one of those huge yellow dump trucks.....

hmm did i miss anything lol...

QuakCow
27-10-04, 01:10
im curious as to teh reasons for wanting all ammericans to die...but anyways

id probably obtain a high powered rifle and show those "gangsta" mofos what a real gun is...

Nidhogg
27-10-04, 01:16
Closed for cleaning.

N

/edit - I see no reason to re-open this.