PDA

View Full Version : [DoY] Small/Normal/Large Appartments.

Tratos
25-10-04, 20:38
Anyone got screens of these different types of apts in DoY? i just wanna see what there like before i invest, i guess the 'Small' apps are the primary ones or the normal ones...so anyone can confirm this or show some screens?

Thanks in advance.

Tratos
25-10-04, 22:04
Anyone at all? lol

26-10-04, 08:52
I'm afraid my guide cant help you, I'm waiting for some kind soul to provide that info.....

(since the advert of modifiable apartments I think people are spending there (very hard earnt) money on empty apartments full of cabinets rather than buying the stock larger apartments......)

Shadowbreed
26-10-04, 09:00
The large one is the same as the clan apts

Tratos
26-10-04, 12:54
The large one is the same as the clan apts

Wow cool, i shall have to get an empty one :D

5150 i will post screens of it with custom furniture in it if you want for your guide but if its the same as the clan app just use the pic you already have :)

26-10-04, 18:38
Wow cool, i shall have to get an empty one :D

5150 i will post screens of it with custom furniture in it if you want for your guide but if its the same as the clan app just use the pic you already have :)

If its the same layout as a clan then the only thing I really need is the contents (and the contents of the clan one to be fair) but since your going all custom that doesnt really help much :-)

But by all means send us a screenshot and I'll use it for the large app entry, it'll break up my current DoY page where all the clan apps have the same photo ;-)