PDA

View Full Version : C.M.D.S Clan Stuff JACKED!!!!

BinaryData
25-10-04, 20:28
When I quit I left all my good stuff with my clan, CMDS.

I was boored today and made a character to just go in and see whats going on, only to find out all of the stuff and clan money was jacked by a member. This includes a lot of rare items (Marine implant/FH2/CM Epic/ PA armor/ Paw/ Tazer thing/ Rare Sword)(FULL SET OF SHIT!). This is bullshit so I figured I would put this out there and mention to give this fucker a bad time because he walked off with alot of good items like a little punk!

[ edited ]

This also goes with something I suggested a LONG time ago that the clan permission system sucks. Cabinets in the clan app should have some form of access control.

joran420
25-10-04, 20:30
wow this thread is gonna burn....thats why most clans dont keep anything of real value in their clan cabs

OpTi
25-10-04, 20:30
hope you learn from your mistakes and never allow it to happen again, and i hope others also see this and can avoid such situations.

btw you should remove the names as they are gonna get edited neway when a mod sees it.

Nidhogg
25-10-04, 20:33
This thread has been closed for violation of the forum rules regarding harassment.

N