PDA

View Full Version : Where the Hell can I get ..

Ryu
25-10-04, 20:19
Low tech pistols above tl 36 and high tech pistols above TL 65??

A&W and Hews and Guns and Boobs dont carry above those TLs.
I've found a Smuggler in TH that carries rifles up to the commando .. and I've Found a smuggler in Via 3 that carries High level Cannons .. but where's the Pistol smuggler that carries high level pistols??

Any info would be appreciated!

Chinchilla Jones
Cosmo
Ryu
Kyouki
Terra Server

darknessfairy
25-10-04, 20:21
erm i think there was one in plaza 4 but i dont know what type pistols. also i know there is a pistol smuggler in ind secs as well

Ryu
25-10-04, 21:24
the one in p4 doesnt go higher then the aw and hews either .. you remember what section in ind where the smugglers at?

Endar
25-10-04, 22:39
I think those are faction items, you will need to find someone who sells em or get your own by paying someone for getting one for you.

capt-o
26-10-04, 01:43
There a smugglers all over with this type of stuff. TH has 3, MB has at least 2, theres at least one in the Old Canyon. There's a smuggler in VIA 3 behind some boxes near the subway, Psi smugglers in PP3.

Check these guys and i'm guessing you'll find what your looking for.

jnky
26-10-04, 13:43
I didnt take much notice ryu, but theres a smuggler in MB in the large room before the apts.
I just saw that he sold pistols I didnt check what tl though, its worth a look.

Mr Kot
26-10-04, 14:01
The Plaza 4 smuggler sells all the usual Archer and Wesson stuff, with the addition of the mid and high level colt pistol at TL42 (Wasteland Eagle)

The pistol smuggler at MB (somewhere downstairs in one of the main retail area rooms) sells all the tech levels of rocket launcher pistol up to TL65

I still have no idea where to find the SMGs and Automatic pistols above the most basic ones.

In Beta, the Tsunami faction supply manager used to sell them, but i'm told this is no longer the case.

If u want Hi-Tech pistols, HEW shops sell all the single shot laser pistols up to TL65 (Jordan special). Pulselaser pistols are a Tangent FSM item.