PDA

View Full Version : Maybe...ill return

Syntax-Error
25-10-04, 13:05
Ok ive always said that if/when DOY came out i would return to neocron to give it a go. and i have downloaded it with another old NC buddy. however still unsure if its worth the go ahead to pay out all the cash towards playing again.

However i wana know what you guys think. Is it worth coming back now? and if so what advice u got for us :D

Tupac
25-10-04, 13:08
Ok ive always said that if/when DOY came out i would return to neocron to give it a go. and i have downloaded it with another old NC buddy. however still unsure if its worth the go ahead to pay out all the cash towards playing again.

However i wana know what you guys think. Is it worth coming back now? and if so what advice u got for us :D
rather u didnt with ur constant faction/trade spamming please spare us all

QuickFix
25-10-04, 13:09
i would recommend playing it just so you can say youve given it a chance.

although do not expect to much of a change from nc1

Syntax-Error
25-10-04, 13:09
err.. tupac.. i never even spoke on trade... faction.. that one i cant deny :D but u HAVE to miss kicking Syntax's ass?

Tupac
25-10-04, 13:10
err.. tupac.. i never even spoke on trade... faction.. that one i cant deny :D but u HAVE to miss kicking Syntax's ass?

:p ahh well i prolly wont be kickin ya ass anymore anyways as crahn and fa are neutral now

Syntax-Error
25-10-04, 13:13
heh. tell me whos left from around then? phoenix still around?

Ozzon
25-10-04, 13:15

Me and my friends are having more fun in NC than ever but we all also like the new spellcasting animations so... :cool:

Tupac
25-10-04, 13:16
most FA pluto is dead pretty much i think but im sure i have seen some phoenix around such as brammers and co. Also i seen someone rping as Zane Shadowfalls son so perhaps they are all playing alts or something

solling
25-10-04, 13:17
phoenix still around?

alive and kicking got the good old pluto peops in it to

Syntax-Error
25-10-04, 13:17
.. zane.. back.. now thats one thing that would make me sign up without a second thought. heh logged onto the old neocron servers .. had all of pluto just to myself.. reminded me of how it was before i left :D

Ahh i may sign back up. what are the servers called now? i heard they changed the names and stuff.

Ozzon
25-10-04, 13:19
Saturn = Terra(4 slot)
Pluto = Terra(4)/Mars(1 slot)
Venus = Pandore(2/2)

Syntax-Error
25-10-04, 13:20
Hrm. pluto split between two server? :/

Ozzon
25-10-04, 13:24
Some plutonians decided to play on german but one slot server, but vast majority is no Terra.

solling
25-10-04, 13:25
yeh almost all pluto guys on terra and i think zane is back :P

Syntax-Error
25-10-04, 13:25
Hrm. well ill have to look into terra then. see what if any of my old friends remember me :D.. zane back.. the ledgend.. i missed him. if he really is back then ill have to start!

Tupac
25-10-04, 13:26
how can they forget!?!?! i even remember u

NaKoth
25-10-04, 13:27
Whats up with the "to be or not to be" threads ?
There is like 5 separate threads about this...

if you want to play or test it out, do it.
Only answers you going to get in this kind of threads are: "it suxx0rs" or "i love KK" ...
hardly none to affect your decision (i hope). Best way to get advice would be from someone you personally know, and PM him/her ... or even better, take the 10 day trial and make up your own mind.

Welcome back btw. :)

Syntax-Error
25-10-04, 13:32
heh i know NC to much to trust a 10 day trial.. aint worth the pain. naa what makes this game for me is the people. without people like tupac and zane and many of the others ( reminds me is CC still around? ) i wouldnt even think to come back.

garyu69
25-10-04, 13:33
how many times have you left and come back now?

Syntax-Error
25-10-04, 13:34
about 5 but then. you know what its like eh. why.. dont want me back :( *sniffle*

garyu69
25-10-04, 13:37
lol, see whats the point in leaving, you'll only be back for more ;)

I on the other hand am an NC whore and have never left :D

NaKoth
25-10-04, 13:39
yup, people mean the most, to majority of us, but how you know there is no new players that are as good company as tupac'n'pals ?
(we have recruited quiet a few recently, and most of them are very nice guys, the rest we released back to nature...)

Syntax-Error
25-10-04, 13:40
i would have returned alot sooner but college ( doing a game design course ) and project 117 ( my half-life 2 mod ) keeping me busy. but i get moments when i miss NC a little :P and i always miss my old friends and old battles.

Oh and all this pay thingy.. so they accept visa and can i re-activate my old account. also how much will it cost all together now? gota work out if i can afford this atall. lol