PDA

View Full Version : Finnish players still in?

MaGn0lia
25-10-04, 11:55
I was wondering if we are still that strong that we used to be like over a year or so back. But if you guys are out there holla and we check the action ingame.

Emerson (FA), Jolmar Energinen (FA), Energinen (BD), Guevara (BT)

Rauhaa!

NaKoth
25-10-04, 12:04
From time to times i bump into some Finns, but dont now many anymore personally.

<- Suomi, Lahti

Argent
25-10-04, 13:07
Still here obviously :-]

Nidhogg
25-10-04, 13:28
Thread moved.

N

Endar
25-10-04, 13:30
Still here, now trying to level up a pure tradeskiller tho :rolleyes:

Onhan meitä suomalaisia täällä :)

Wilfry, Endar, VhOpMaN, Will Frich :P

MaGn0lia
25-10-04, 13:34
Oh so you can hunt old uranus players in the community talk BUT you have to use off topic to hunt finnish ppl... pfft.

Hienoa nähdä että jotku sentään vielä jaksaa tätäkin jauhaa, argent mitä charruja ja missä factionissa?

Nidhogg
25-10-04, 13:44
Keep it in English, please.

N

nobby
25-10-04, 13:47
ok then niddy
where is the Finish forum?

MaGn0lia
25-10-04, 14:04
Nid has some bone to pick with finnish, he is coming down on us hard :lol:
Nobby are you finnish? Your location says England 8|

tiikeri
25-10-04, 14:37
From time to times i bump into some Finns, but dont now many anymore personally.

<- Suomi, Lahti

Älä kuseta... :) ei tääl muita voi olla ku määä.
[eng] gimme a break :) there can't be others here than meh.

_o/ joins the Finnish ppl.

Edit: Niddy's just jealous cause he can't talk finnish :)

MaGn0lia
25-10-04, 14:47
Lol!

oulu > lahti, now PROVED that there actually LIVES two (perhaps more) ppl :D

tiikeri
25-10-04, 15:05
Oh you meen in Oulu ;) ;) ;) heheh j/k.

I think we've lost quite a fwe numbers recently..
like Masentaja / Panzervomit (jossain landella), Sulik(JKL tais olla), Daz (still playing?) dunno.. when i started early 2004, there was quite a lot of finnish guys.. but these days, just can't bump into em (exept the FF guys, deac/uho)

MaGn0lia
25-10-04, 15:13
There was alot of finnish players near end of 03 when I took my hiatus, there were this one crahn clan (damned if I can remember the name) that had only finnish players and it was quite big.

All gone to their separate ways I think, most of them (like me) frustrated by the inane developers and childlike mental capability of fellow players.

There was one more guy from Oulu (that I know of) besides me and my cousin, LassieT I think he has better things to do than play this pos ;)

Hartza
12-04-05, 14:36
anyone playing anymore or changet to neocron 2. Oled nc b4 tester :) the game was fun then and little bit after that. Just played the 10 days trial and planning to buy the game or continuing playin soon.

Alpha Voldca
b4 Voldca 2* monk

Hartza
12-04-05, 14:38
anyone playing anymore or changet to neocron 2. Old nc b4 tester :) the game was fun then and little bit after that. Just played the 10 days trial and planning to buy the game or continuing playin soon.

Alpha Voldca
b4 Voldca 2* monk

Skusty
12-04-05, 16:12
Finnish!!!! Check my avatar :lol: Live in sweden to O_o

Skusty - Mr Moose ( Mr 47 in nc1 ) - Super Moose - Souly :angel:

Masentaja
13-04-05, 14:39
HEY! I ain't fahking dead, I lurk in these forums -_-
And in ircnet ofc, #neocron.fi ;D

<- Suomi, Kälviä (next to kokkola for niblets who don't know -_-)

Necrovomit / Demonvomit / Panzervomit / Goatvomit

Been itching to pay my account again, but since nowadays dating & moving to new apartment at coming summer, loosing my intarnat for like a month.. I must hold my greed to play NC.
And WoW drains some of my spare time too ;p

Skusty
13-04-05, 15:49
Hey nidd, cant you let us talk finnish on this thread? :D please... halouan puhua vähan soumea ( I want to speak more finnish ) :D

Masentaja
13-04-05, 16:50
Come join #neocron.fi if u wanna chitchat wiith finska folken :D
in ircnet that is