PDA

View Full Version : Neocron map

RobzOr
24-10-04, 18:47
Just a short thread here, I remember a long time ago there was alternative NC worldmaps. Does anyone have a link to where I could get one so i can print it out? The one im after had all the GR and gogo locations on it etc. Im not bothered if the map does not hav DoY on it, i just want something so I can plan my routes without having to switch to the ingame worlmap all the time.
Thanks for your help!

P.S before you start shouting at me, yes i have searched the forums using the search function but I cant seem to find anything of any use.

Viktor
24-10-04, 19:20
Might be against the rules now, would have to check with a GM.

Spermy
24-10-04, 19:43
Just a short thread here, I remember a long time ago there was alternative NC worldmaps. Does anyone have a link to where I could get one so i can print it out? The one im after had all the GR and gogo locations on it etc. Im not bothered if the map does not hav DoY on it, i just want something so I can plan my routes without having to switch to the ingame worlmap all the time.
Thanks for your help!

P.S before you start shouting at me, yes i have searched the forums using the search function but I cant seem to find anything of any use.

Yar. Twas bundled with neocauncher pro. Best bet is to take a screenie in Classic. Dunno if there's any alt maps around anymore

Try google with

NL Pro world map or summat to that effect.

jernau
24-10-04, 20:10
It's here (http://neocron.ems.ru/).

I don't know if it'll work in NC2 or if it's legal to use it now though.

Since KK upgraded the default map though there's not much, if any, advantage.

If someone updated the new one to include the tunnels and ceres stuff that would be handy though.

Morganth
24-10-04, 22:21
How can it not be legal? All he wants to do is print it out and refer to it, not swap it with the current ingame one. He isn't modifying any files, he just wants a paper copy.

jernau
24-10-04, 22:25
How can it not be legal? All he wants to do is print it out and refer to it, not swap it with the current ingame one. He isn't modifying any files, he just wants a paper copy.
Doh. Good point.

QuickFix
24-10-04, 22:29
the other map aint that good tbh

eLcHi
25-10-04, 10:57
There was a better map around imho ... with all GRs and Caves n stuff